Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

You Can't Believe What My Cousin Did With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Believe What My Cousin Did With Me (557 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Believe What My Cousin Did With Me by kaytrump(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
rowing up I was the black sheep in my family, I didn't really fit in with the older guy cousins, and the one cousin my age talked to ants, sniffed markers on the regular and I'm pretty sure was on the verge of very dark things. This left me to roam at the family get togethers and mostly hang out in the corner listening to music and trying to get through so I could move on to more fun things until the next family event.

This was not the family that I spent most of my time with, this was my biological fathers family, when I was born my Bio-dad (BD) ran and hid and forced my mom to reach out to his parents so they knew they had another grand child. He finally came around and would spend occasional time with me, but there was always the feeling that he despised having a child so young. On one of these visits I had rented some movies and was hanging out at my aunts house to watch them while BD was off working. The only free TV was ,click for more
Re: You Can't Believe What My Cousin Did With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
La click LA Bendel state!

(1) (Reply)

Female Singer Captured Urin@ting Into A Fan Mouth On The Stage [watch Video] / Meet Bbnaija Housemate (photo Attached) / Mind Test: Finally You Will Know If You Have A Clean Or Dirty Mind !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.