Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? (36336 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Romanoff(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
Support indigenous drinks.
BigiDrinks is 100%
BigiApple
BigiCola
BigiTropical
BigiOrange
BigiLemon

BigiChapman hits differently.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by kokomilala(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
The War Of The Colas: Emerging Debates

Who remembers the $500 million Cola war between Coca-Cola and Pepsi? Pepsi countered Coke with Michael Jackson celebrity endorsement and a humongous fee.

There's really no much difference between the two. They are both filled with caffeine, about 55% high fructose corn syrup, 45% sucrose, and bone-thining or bone-breaking phosphoric acid. Yes, bone-breaking . Phosphoric acid lays bare your bones, strips your bones of magnesium, potassium and other nutrients they require to be sturdy. For women who are battling osteoporosis, you'll do yourself a world of good to stay off this sweet poison.

I take Coke or Pepsi sparingly. But I counter the effects with a herb that strengthens bones.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by sprints1: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
I think coke is better becos it washes my toilet better than pepsi. Imagine drinking something that washes toilet better than hypo and harpic toilet cleaner
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Bankowner: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
I will choose Pepsi over Coke over and over!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by bamitinn(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is 150
Coca Cola's 200

dubaino:

The Difference Between Coca-Cola and Pepsi,
Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Pootle: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
AQUA...ask the goat grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Shascky33: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi any day, any time mixed with Orijin bitters, Captain jack or X1

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Isobug: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything in this world is poison except water.

Give me a chilled bottle of coke.
My man..... that's ma favourite regularly. I check my BSL regularly but no noticeable difference even when I avoided Coke and other sugary substance and also maintain healthy diet for 3 months. I came to ask myself, is coke really that bad as people portray it?Has anyone actually conducted a lab research to ascertain that?
Just maybe body systems differs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by pacificom: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chilling Pepsi is my medicine for thirst any day.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Pootle: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
Support indigenous drinks.
BigiDrinks is 100%
BigiApple
BigiCola
BigiTropical
BigiOrange
BigiLemon

marketer na only bigi drink be indigenous abi
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by SugarGirl44(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer water or fresh fruit juice.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Unibenfucker(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi twice on a Tuesday smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by engrchykae(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
I was just observing people taking sides with their poison
Both coke and Pepsi are sugary waters.
They are hyped by the Media.
Oral drip is even better than both
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Raydans: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by wonder233: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi 0 Coca-Cola 1
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Ohraykon: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

only natural water other water sources are also poison
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by angelfallz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer coke
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Kewellbanks: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
I Stan Coke anytime, anyday!
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Sunsets: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Both are similar. They offer you slow death.
dubaino:

The Difference Between Coca-Cola and Pepsi,
Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by blackboy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coca Cola !! Baby!! The magic in its taste and the burst of energy it gives. It stands out in taste among all the cola drinks.
Pepsi e try but not reach
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by johnkey: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
pweeryambre:
Coke has, more gas, more sugar, while Pepsi is lighter and goes better with food and snacks. Coke is more satisfying taken with nothing, while Pepsi tastes kind of watery if taken alone.
My own observations.
you hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by juman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer water.

Your body need a lot of water daily.
I don't joke with drinking lot of water.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Justiceleague1: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi everytime...

I drink it alot...also gives me instant energy
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Raychee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Even water can be poison. Water toxicity is a thing.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by BigTableShaker(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coke is Premium, Pepsi is a cheapass drink.

I
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Whazar(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honourable1901:
OP you need to taste a bottle of coke

With amala,gbegiri and ewedu with ogunfe,ponmo kika and tinu eran grin grin grin

Best spot
Amala Skye and ola mummy at bodija in Ibadan,come and thank me later

Chai chairman u sabi location jor

Omo ibadan ni mi mi o gbodo hide e
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Raychee(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
I still prefer coke. I try to limit it to not more than 1-3times in a month now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by bigpicture001: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
See... Image is nothing.. taste is everything... Obey your taste..... Drink........

Who can complete this
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by azpekuliar: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
None are advisable. Drink water!
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by fantastic1: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if i can choose, i would rather have a bottle of water.
Both companies are also in the water business. Just choose your brand.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Localemperor: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi all the way...
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by angelfallz(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
exactly!!
Bluish44:
Pepsi tastes diluted..coke is much richer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.