Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? (36280 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by HELLASJ(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
They both contain sugar!. I don't drink any of them.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Michella25: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi any day, any time
grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by TheOmoney(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
Support indigenous drinks.
BigiDrinks is 100%
BigiApple
BigiCola
BigiTropical
BigiOrange
BigiLemon

Mtcheeeew..... talk better thing abeg
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Perema9: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
Let me tell you a fact; water is wet.
grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by martineverest(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are both sweet poison
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by lagosrd: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is a diluted coke
While coke is a concentrated Pepsi

The more you drink the harder the addition

The best taste ever Isa mixture of both. Try it and see that the difference is clear �������
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Olafunmi2018: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheOmoney:

Mtcheeeew..... talk better thing abeg
na better thing. Support indigenous drinks abeg
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akalia:
What you mean water is wet?
Touch it and report back.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Allisgud: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honourable1901:
OP you need to taste a bottle of coke

With amala,gbegiri and ewedu with ogunfe,ponmo kika and tinu eran grin grin grin

Best spot
Amala Skye and ola mummy at bodija in Ibadan,come and thank me later
u sure say no be yansh Dem wash sale for u
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Give credit, don’t just plagiarize, like Buhari like
I swear, many Nairalanders can never think up original write-ups.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Akalia(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
Touch it and report back.
How does it fit in the context of the subject huh? You are talking off point.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akalia:
How does it fit in the context of the subject huh? You are talking off point.
No different from your original comment. I read a whole three paragraphs of nothing.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Joy69(f): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Same poison. Different brand names. Know this and know peace. Same applies to alcohol and most canned foods.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not much
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Caseless: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Give me Pepsi any day any time!
I go with Pepsi. It's my only addiction in this world.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Akalia(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
No different from your original comment. I read a whole three paragraphs of nothing.
What I wrote was too technical for you to decipher. I can understand that since you are not a field person.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Caseless: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Joy69:
Same poison. Different brand names. Know this and know peace. Same applies to alcohol and most canned foods.
drink less soft drink and exercise more. I'm more for Pepsi. I heard it reduces sexual stamina and I'm surprised that I don't feel that way in the bit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by legionISproteus: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are from the same company. The rivalry was created to boost sales
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akalia:
What I wrote was too technical for you to decipher. I can understand that since you are not a field person.
Lol.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Revolva(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coca ola is still the biggest the. Second to Pepsi , the rest follows

I don't like Pepsi esp the new ones they just did it's too sweet.

I prefer RC cola , big cola , bigi cola to mix my hot whiskey
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by God2man2again(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
avoid both of them as they are poison!

When we were young, nobody made these assertions.
We used to celebrate with these drinks, but nowadays, they have suddenly become poisons. Even then, people lived long, no disease, no illness.

I don't understand.

Experts in the house, please educate us on the above.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by blingxx(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Both contains high quantity of sugar bad for your teeth undecided bad for your health especially on adults ... But laslas no one has died from drinking soda sha grin cheesy so pass me a bottle of poisonous coke
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Akalia(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
Lol.
Lol
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by caye(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honourable1901:
OP you need to taste a bottle of coke

With amala,gbegiri and ewedu with ogunfe,ponmo kika and tinu eran grin grin grin

Best spot
Amala Skye and ola mummy at bodija in Ibadan,come and thank me later

Ola Mummy, O heard from my pips in Ibadan; that it is so overrated.

I even hear say the woman dey pad her money source ( if you know, you know).
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Farfalla(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
No fizzy drinks for me, thanks. smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by guychidile: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer coca-cola products ..gba gam.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by haggai247: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are both junk and man or woman who value their health should stop drinking it and any other products that contain the following.

Sucralose aspartame sodium benzoate used as preservatives and caramel.
Someone somewhere reading this will scream This guy is a clown. But ill even laugh more harder when you begin to experience the side effects of drinking these poison
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by haggai247: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
God2man2again:

When we were young, nobody made these assertions.
We used to celebrate with these drinks, but nowadays, they have suddenly become poisons. Even then, people lived long, no disease, no illness.

I don't understand.

Experts in the house, please educate us on the above.
Even if them carry the gods of the land tell you my brother you no go believe the ingredients used in production of these soda are poisonous.
Read the label on coke cautious it contain aspartame you no see am?
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by haggai247: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

The Difference Between Coca-Cola and Pepsi,
Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.
WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
Both are owned by The Vanguard group and BlackRock owned and control by the Kabalah George Soros. The guy and his corporation owned the world. Try control the press own Facebook own all the bank's and want to dominate the earth.
Both are poisonous
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Kelvin3476: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
pweeryambre:
Coke has, more gas, more sugar, while Pepsi is lighter and goes better with food and snacks. Coke is more satisfying taken with nothing, while Pepsi tastes kind of watery if taken alone.
My own observations.
NICE OBSERVATION.
COCA COLA IS BETTER

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by JayPeeOham: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything in this world is poison except water.

Give me a chilled bottle of coke.

Excess water sef dey turn to poison o
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by EagleDiamond: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
The taste is the difference ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.