Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? (36337 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by ugosilva: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by babasolution: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is by far better than coke,its lighter and less sweet,so refreshing when drank chill

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Johel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

The Difference Between Coca-Cola and Pepsi,
Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?

Pepsi got less sugar and less gas.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Eleponblue(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
The Nigerian coke is wack with this nasty aftertaste...pepsi is not any better but it's more preferable than coke...the taste of coke nowadays no be here...so inconsistent...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Bluezy13(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Unzerious:
I loved Coke but, when I discovered my Favorite Celebrity was an Ambassador for........the Refreshing, Enriching, and Addictive Pepsi grin I Proudly switched Sides. Although, I drink Coke but, I stan Peps!

So Chose your Poison Wisely wink

I love Coke but I discovered my favourite celebrity was an ambassador for...the tasteless, refreshing and harmless aqua; I proudly switched neither sides. Although I drink come, but I stand with Water!

So chose the non poisonous instead wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by ajayiopy: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
PEPSI ANYDAY,BUT UNFORTUNATELY NORTHERN NIGERIA IS DOMINATED BY COCA-COLA

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Johel(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything in this world is poison except water.

Give me a chilled bottle of coke.

Even water could be poisonous because some clear water got millions of armful bacterias in em..

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by difference5050: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer Pepsi cos coca cola have fake everywhere

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by DoneSimping: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sugar na sugar….No in between

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coke has a “zing”, Pepsi has a “kick”!

Pepsi for moi. Love Pepsi colors better. cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Its like asking what is the difference between APC and PDP? Which one do we prefer?

They are both the same thing and Nigerians don't prefer any of them.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coke.I take maximum of two bottles per month.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by iyatrustee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
pweeryambre:
Coke has, more gas, more sugar, while Pepsi is lighter and goes better with food and snacks. Coke is more satisfying taken with nothing, while Pepsi tastes kind of watery if taken alone.
My own observations.

Are you me? Are me you? As in is you the real me? shocked shocked

Same opinion and observation I have made cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by spencekat(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yes they are, same as greasy fatty junk food etc....still doesnt make it any more healthier.

[b][/b]alcohol [b][/b]is the same poison as coke/pepsi...
Heavy poison sef
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by bobntu: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi will fold up the day they attempt to sell the same price as coke!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Venom11(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=114205554]

Water n weed lol..
But soda Sha na hard pass..
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Stronghold91: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

coke any day
any time
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by MiaBeer(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
There’s no difference between Coke and Pepsi. Both have turned millions of unsuspecting victims into diabetics due to the high sugar content in those bottles and cans.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by pat077: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
COKE
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by YourFavorite21(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
i prefer coke, though it has more gas, but I have to shake it to reduce the gas before I take it.
Coke any day,any time.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Spizzy1: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is a copy of Coca cola. I prefer original though any day, anytime.

Give me one chilled coke Jare!
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Beremx(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
It’s Pepsi for me especially with Sunday rice and stew

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by chemicool: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

You take alcohol?

Yes!
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by phadul: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
pepsi in all sincererity is better

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by efficiencie(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi all the way ohh. It has lower amounts of gas than Coke. It has this tingling sensation in my throat. Mehn I was addicted to that sensation for a while. And Pepsi is not as watery as coke.

So for me it's Pepsi!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by TinubuNG: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
After Tinubu is Coke grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by RedPill01: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi, cause I work in 7up Bottling Company

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by domainarctic(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Unzerious:
I loved Coke but, when I discovered my Favorite Celebrity was an Ambassador for........the Refreshing, Enriching, and Addictive Pepsi grin I Proudly switched Sides. Although, I drink Coke but, I stan Peps!

So Chose your Poison Wisely wink
mumu man. Na one question dem ask.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Rexymania(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Though ion like them but I prefer Pepsi �

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by ImoleNaija: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm okay with any of the two, as long as it's chilled. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.