Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? (36343 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by adecz: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
⚡️⚡️Pepsi is lighter, more refreshing
and has more gas bubbles than coke..✌️✌️✌️

My choice is a chilled bottle of Pepsi™
any day of the week❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by UnknownQueen(f): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Unzerious:
I loved Coke but, when I discovered my Favorite Celebrity was an Ambassador for........the Refreshing, Enriching, and Addictive Pepsi grin I Proudly switched Sides. Although, I drink Coke but, I stan Peps!

So Chose your Poison Wisely wink

You're proudly an asslicker....

Nice one.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kindly try Coke made in Nigeria n the one made in dubai then u would know that our Nigeria Coke here is adultrated

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by harmony75: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coke taste better than Pepsi now I just prefers Fanta ❤️
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything in this world is poison except water.

Give me a chilled bottle of coke.
grin grin grin grin So it is good to chose the right poison after all even the water isn't fully clean especially in Naija where anything can be called water as long as it is a transparent liquid. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by latolz: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
NONE
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Myde4naija(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Neither Pepsi nor coca cola, I will rather go for any bigi product and I love bigi cola more

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by wumi2017(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi my love
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Nwaajasa: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
I take both, anyone my hand reach
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by melodyogonna(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer Pepsi, I don't know why tbh
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
if only people know the amount of damage these drinks cause to their body system, they would never touch them again .
but it seems the sweet artificial things of life is all people want , no wonder kindney failure ,diabetes and high blood pressure is on the increase
MrBrownJay1:
avoid both of them as they are poison!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Dpharisee: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluish44:
Pepsi tastes diluted..coke is much richer
Outside Nigeria the quality of Pepsi is richer and the taste is a bit thicker. I feel that the quality sold in Nigeria is reduced
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by TyroneP(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
The biggest difference between Coke and Pepsi are their flavours; Coke has more of a vanilla-raisin flavour, while Pepsi has more of a citrus flavour . Because of this flavour difference, Coke goes down smoother than Pepsi.

dubaino:

The Difference Between Coca-Cola and Pepsi,
Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi. I prefer Pepsi any day.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Jsucre(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
pweeryambre:
Coke has, more gas, more sugar, while Pepsi is lighter and goes better with food and snacks. Coke is more satisfying taken with nothing, while Pepsi tastes kind of watery if taken alone.
My own observations.
a bottle of coke for you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by ozegidon(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo are two of the largest and most recognizable food and beverage brands in history, each with hundreds of products sold in markets worldwide. From television and print ads, to celebrity endorsements and iconic product placement in feature films, the companies’ influence knows no bounds. But despite their current international dominance, both of these megabrands had humble beginnings.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
Pepsi for live!
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Reference(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
'Coke' is the standard all other colas follow.

It is the foundation stone of the global carbonated beverage industry that is worth $408 billion dollars as at 2019 of which Coca Cola Inc commands about 49 percent share with a corporate valuation of about 33 billion dollars which is bigger than the economy of Costa Rica and the 84th most valuable entity on earth.

13.63 billion cases of 'Coke' are consumed annually or 10,000 bottles of coke drank every second around the world.
Drinking any other soda puts you in the minority.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Brushstrokes20: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is milder,
Coke tastes richer and has an addictive,

# final verdict.....

I'll settle for Pepsi or BEST STILL, WATER! cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by bizhop01: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi stole coca-cola formula
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Eberex(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
One thing is sure.
When you have been under hot weather all day and looking to quench your thirst, my brother, coca cola is the perfect drink.
I always savor the first gulp.
Nothing compares to it

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Skillsnigeria: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by matrixme(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is the fake Coke.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Badbishop15(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer Pepsi..
Out of context---heard they use Coke to remove bad toilet stains undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by tooblessed: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer chilled Eva water or stone cold Aquafina bottled water. If you know you know !
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi is fake Coca-Cola. Bigi is fake Pepsi
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by GorillaApp(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything in this world is poison except water.

Give me a chilled bottle of coke.
Even water is a poison. Too much of it against your will can kill you
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Btruth: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
......they are both killers. If you know, you know. Better to drink water always.
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Slimwhyt(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pepsi
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
I used to buy pepsi because it was bigger than coke and cheaper then I decided to switch to coke not minding the price then I realized Pepsi is better
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

Whether you’re a casual soda drinker or a soft drink fiend, odds are you have a strong opinion when it comes to the longstanding rivalry of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?

Iced cold coca cola, anytime any day...... especially, when I am having hangover
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by Elsueno: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
when I was younger, I hated both, I always prefer mountain dew...But now it's hardly even available in bottles sha
Re: What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? by colestephan86: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
dubaino:

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERRED?
I prefer pepsi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.