Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years (38945 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by studentofTruth: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

It's your responsibility to let the people around you know what you do for a living.

Even someone who has a physical shop needs to let people know where he's going. They should know what he sells.

There's no reason why your neighbours let alone your landlord shouldn't know what you do.

People like you and your people always think of Yahoo anytime someone mentions, "working from home, online jobs, or online business"

Do the survey yourself and tell me if I'm wrong. Many don't even bother explaining again, because you and your people will never understand.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ray02: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is it not 6 month to 1 years for Yahoo boys themselves? So landlord, who did not know anything will now go 15 years. This nah joke. Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ray02: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dididrumz:
And the Yahoo boys are getting two years?

Infact, they're even bribing their way outta jail.

Funny.
As in, the thing shock me. Lol
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Karemarealty288(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Make cut my scrotum any day Efcc question Bullion van moving money on election eve.

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ericnrm(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

And their car dealing business has no location?

Lol are you sure you’re in the 21st century?? So you’ve not heard of freelancing or what?? Abi you think that everyone has to slave away in an office from 9 to 5 before they eke out a living
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by RealEzee(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
How far Magu and Abba kyari matter ,una don settle that one? tongue

Misplaced priorities sha
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ericnrm(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
Many know. Yes they know but look the other side because of the huge amount of money they will collect. How can a young man drive an expensive car to your house and tells you that he is a business man and you cannot verify that by checking his physical office or his online presence?

The moment you see a yahoo guy, you will know with the way they talk. They mostly make claims they cannot defend legitimately.

Stop supporting what is bad.

I am #Claudiofaceoff

If you make peem, I will report you to EFCC as the housing agent to Yahoo Yahoo monkeys

Claudio or whatever the Bleep your name is, you’re as dumb and brainless as this statement you made. So before I drive an expensive car I must work a 9 to 5? You’ve never heard of Freelancing?, Remote Work?, Arbitrage Trading?, Contract facilitation? You need to enlighten yourself mate cause you’re obviously at least a century behind mentally
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ericnrm:

Claudio or whatever the Bleep your name is, you’re as dumb and brainless as this statement you made. So before I drive an expensive car I must work a 9 to 5? You’ve never heard of Freelancing?, Remote Work?, Arbitrage Trading?, Contract facilitation? You need to enlighten yourself mate cause you’re obviously at least a century behind mentally
no the quote DT guy,me way de street de run crypto trade, know how much I dey bag weekly,nd na only legit I trusted fr now

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Which kain wahala be this...how would a landlord know who be yahoo boy or a prospective one. These days houses are managed by agents and lawyers, many landlords do not even know their tenants.

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by daugeon666(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

You fraudsters have a delusion of grandeur. You think you're the only ones making money? You think people can't make money without fraud? You better wake up from your slumber.

The richest people in the world are legit business men. The richest people in this country is a legit business man.

90% of your fellow fraudsters can only dream of my monthly income.

Afterall, you all's biggest achievement is to buy a Big Daddy Camry. And only 5% of you are even able to afford it. 75% of you have no ride. 20% of you can afford a lady's bike.

Is that life? Nonsense!!!
Lol how much is your monthly income is it up to a million see monkey ��� dream of your monthly income money wey boys Dey collect every week u Dey here Dey say u Dey dream Oga ur monthly income nor fit reach 1 million make you shut up even if an 2 million you need to shut up cause boys Dey collect am take Dey purchase market see this one all this low budget yahoo boy wey Dey ur street an make you feel say u be man come area ur monthly income an boys Dey spend for club a night ode
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by daugeon666(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Someone that doesnt beg from you .... Are jealous or what ... Bro you can't feed me ... Your clients sef go run ....
Shut you damn mouth broke ass jealous bitch since they can’t feed you and you’re more wealthy than them so why are you bothered why not face you wretched life ode stupid people every where
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by daugeon666(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

What can a fraudster given to their children...
Am not you Mr man...
My child's future can't be determine by any government of the world... We dont limit ourselves in our family ... Nothing is an excuse for us ... Nothing ... We dont look for shutcuts ... We do it no matter how painful ... No matter how people could mock us ... We will get there ... I thank God today ... So shall my child thank God... I will never tell my child the government holds his future ... His destiny is in his hands ... No matter what he can always flourish to become good for the society ... And himself at the end... Same lesson our parent gave us... No one owns our destiny ....
So Mr. Do your thing ooo... Am not EFCC ... You can go to their office to tell them to face politicians ooo... It's non of my business ... So far they are after crime ... Anyone is good ... I just hate seeing them at some corners I pass when am strolling with my boy ... He sees them smoking weeds openly...
Nor fear body go tell you
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Mtcheew you claim to have a useful head but only good in quoting random figures that even a prospective student of Estate management department can quote.
Read my reply to you again and stop selling yourself more than what you worth.
What business does a landlord have with Excessive/lofty rent increment who built his house when a length of 16mm rod was #1,200, a bag of Cement #2,500, a piece of 9'block #120.
If Yahoo to you equals to success then that speaks so much of your personality and only poverty can condition your mind so.
For your information Sir, I'm a graduate Architect and one of the best in our firm, I have personally designed and built houses for your gods the Yahoo guys and they call us boss celebrating us cuz they know we're the real MVPs. Keep licking their ass and claiming 21yrs in real estate.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

Funny of you. I have a completely remote job with a tech startup so no need for the chest beating.

Even if you're working online, you source of income is still verifiable. Don't you have an appointment letter? Don't you holf meetings with your co-workers?

Anyone who wants to do the right thing will not have problem with all these flimsy excuses.
Am telling you... Why dem dey make noise
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

You fraudsters have a delusion of grandeur. You think you're the only ones making money? You think people can't make money without fraud? You better wake up from your slumber.

The richest people in the world are legit business men. The richest people in this country is a legit business man.

90% of your fellow fraudsters can only dream of my monthly income.

Afterall, you all's biggest achievement is to buy a Big Daddy Camry. And only 5% of you are even able to afford it. 75% of you have no ride. 20% of you can afford a lady's bike.

Is that life? Nonsense!!!
My brother hmmm....
How damaged their mind and thinking have become... They believe they can't make it without fraud... See how low they thing

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ericnrm(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
studentofTruth:

And you carry all those documents and paste on your gate and cars so that people like you won't call you a fraudster for working from home?

What about YouTubers, Upwork and Fiverr freelancers, Bloggers, Traders, dropshipper, e-commerce merchants, and digital marketers. What would they carry about so you don't tag them fraudsters?

Not up to a month ago, a friend who is just finding his feet on Upwork contacted me and was asking about what to do because Agege police keeps disturbing him. What documents would he show your ignorant people to explain his work in a way they can understand? Or you think he's not a hard-working citizen that should be protected from your extortion?

Educate yourself and your people! Use the right tools to fight the real criminals. Stop unnecessary profiling. Even jumia knows when I need a pair of shoes. A serious crime fighter should know what's happening in its online space, not acting like a tout!

Lol bro you’re wasting your time on that miseducated animal. This NL can drain your mental health drastically so I’d advise you to port to a platform with a more educated and sane audience like Twitter.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol na fr online this forum we de hear person de mk 5k dolls but de sell ebook,even Dem freelance,all na wash ,person de compare wire money with legit way de giv u highest 10k dolls if e do,wen som boys de push 30k wire check e go drop,a week job or cc way get lol 20k limit Dem chop am 2 times,oga mk una no compare dis yahoo boys with una online legit ooh,e get y ooh,lol...the only legit I can testify fr now is crytpo trading,which can burn u if coin fall
Smiles .... My cousin was even able to get investment of $300k for his trainee recently ... Sit down there dey say fraud get money ... They are professionals making money consistently ... $5k 10k weekly ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles .... My cousin was even able to get investment of $300k for his trainee recently ... Sit down there dey say fraud get money ... They are professionals making money consistently ... $5k 10k weekly ...
oga ur cousin nv tell wetin e de run plus how many years e take am fr that trainee,my cousin my cousin, nobody no wan talk na him get,free me that,u dey tell who nv know tech or wat,if na crypto I go gree,oga if u know how much boys de push fr street,u go run comot fr ur street,go ask average loader how much he de mk fr street on good month bro,it won't b easy fr this boys to Liv street,go asaba or Benin see boys de push gwagon ND gle with cayenne
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
daugeon666:

Shut you damn mouth broke ass jealous bitch since they can’t feed you and you’re more wealthy than them so why are you bothered why not face you wretched life ode stupid people every where
Poverty don do you bad ooo... Like you never thought you could make money ... Your words it more than broke and wretched... Thief
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
daugeon666:

Nor fear body go tell you
Yeye ... EFCC is coming ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
oga ur cousin nv tell wetin e de run plus how many years e take am fr that trainee,my cousin my cousin, nobody no wan talk na him get,free me that,u dey tell who nv know tech or wat,if na crypto I go gree,oga if u know how much boys de push fr street,u go run comot fr ur street,go ask average loader how much he de mk fr street on good month bro,it won't b easy fr this boys to Liv street,go asaba or Benin see boys de push gwagon ND gle with cayenne
Lolzzzx...
Dapo Willis na G. Too... Wetin your boys dey push...
Some people dey push $100k daily on fx... Dey there dey shout my boys up and down...
I know wan too talk though... People wey dey make this money no dey splash lavishly ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx...
Some people dey push $100k daily on fx... Dey there dey shout my boys up and down...
I know wan too talk though... People wey dey make this money no dey splash lavishly ...
lol forex,all this u de Yan baba no b newbie u de talk to, crytpo technical nd fundamental trade and analysis,we Don run am bro,100k my foot, go ask mompha or hush wetin e b,or go ask nft boys nd Bec boys, ransomware guys wetin de involve,una go de jst de Yan de go,as u no dey am,no Yan wetin u no know bro,I stop there,una go de Yan forex up nd down ,oga go try am ursef,use collateral collect money fr Bank run forex,mk Dem clear u
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol forex,all this u de Yan baba no b newbie u de talk to, crytpo technical nd fundamental trade and analysis,we Don run am bro,100k my foot, go ask mompha or hush wetin e b,or go ask nft boys nd Bec boys, ransomware guys wetin de involve,una go de jst de Yan de go,as u no dey am,no Yan wetin u no know bro,I stop there,una go de Yan forex up nd down ,oga go try am ursef,use collateral collect money fr Bank run forex,mk Dem clear u
Cus you don't have the knowledge... Doesnt mean people are not profitable there... I say it again many of you doing Yahoo can't read... Can't really study ... I say it boldly ... You ain't patient ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx...
person go comot tell u e de mk 100k doll fr forex u believe, borrow money ,try forex small
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
person go comot tell u e de mk 100k doll fr forex u believe, borrow money ,try forex small
Lolzzzx.... Just do your fraud wey you sabi.... Una no fit learn am na why most you can't go into or blow morning early cus of the fast money syndrome... Its not meant for greedy fellows...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Cus you don't have the knowledge... Doesnt mean people are not profitable there... I say it again many of you doing Yahoo can't read... Can't really study ... I say it boldly ... You ain't patient ...
u jst de misyan oga, crytpo I de run am well, freelance,I don run am,2017, Fiverr,so u no go com de Yan wetin u no know,I still put it upto u,na forum una get mouth, offline shimgba no dey,owu just de hustle all this trainers ND affliate boys way de sell book
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
u jst de misyan oga, crytpo I de run am well, freelance,I don run am,2017, Fiverr,so u no go com de Yan wetin u no know,I still put it upto u,na forum una get mouth, offline shimgba no dey,owu just de hustle all this trainers ND affliate boys way de sell book
Lolzzzx... Damsged mind... Do your fraud in peace... I for share a story with you ... But you lost already... Most of you are insecure always fast to call another broke... Words you rarely see in midst of professional traders...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx.... Just do your fraud wey you sabi.... Una no fit learn am na why most you can't go into or blow morning early cus of the fast money syndrome... Its not meant for greedy fellows...
if a those guys u tink way de do yahoo,e easy,u go dey online sleepless,try use ur accnt edit and bomb,nd try,6month if u see 10dolls I go praise u,I still put am to u,u know de mk shimgba online,no long cap,no ask ur politicians to provide job fr ur youth,de hear de bash boys,Las Las u go want mk Dem do giveaway fr u, hypocrite
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
What are you doing on crypto .... I dey run am I dey run am....
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
if a those guys u tink way de do yahoo,e easy,u go dey online sleepless,try use ur accnt edit and bomb,nd try,6month if u see 10dolls I go praise u,I still put am to u,u know de mk shimgba online,no long cap,no ask ur politicians to provide job fr ur youth,de hear de bash boys,Las Las u go want mk Dem do giveaway fr u, hypocrite
Lolzzzx.... You can't do forex .... I know your type very well ... It's a very lucrative business .... Most of you brain no carry am .... Na why una dey run ....
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx... Damsged mind... Do your fraud in peace... I for share a story with you ... But you lost already... Most of you are insecure always fast to call another broke... Words you rarely see in midst of professional traders...
mk we private chat mk u jst show me video of 50k fr ur azza I go praise u nd I put it on to u,that legit way u de yan,oga bring here mk I ask u true true about ur work ,let's see if u know ur onion's fr that,be it forex or freelance,which one u dey? Person go de him mama room de chop awoof open mouth fr ppl way get mouths ND responsibility to TK care of,save ur 1gig data no get issue wit u
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
Students no dey read for Night na... Having sleepness night to destroy another mans life... For what...
Man do ur fraud okay....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.