Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? (52266 Views)

Update on the Missing young girl. / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Caaz: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oduskid111:
the girl way i don use to do money ritual to become baba olowo
Common sense is not always common,
It's Gods free gift to human beings.

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by 9gerian: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
“The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.”

Karlovych:
embarassed I pray she's safe from Oduduwa's children.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Kinzo0917(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cutehector:
Na fine girl..she dey man house. Go and search in brothels, you will find alot of girls who ran away from family.
. 16years old girls dey do ashawo work? Most of ones in abuja are mature babes
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by aujile(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
damoobaba:

Her disappearance may not even be connected to your Story
Very possible...i tot in that direction too
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by pacespot(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
May she be found very soon. This is too difficult to imagine that someone will wish this beautiful damsel evil, this country is a bedrock of Satan indeed!
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Owen247: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
The nigerian police was meant to be a non profit org,but now na profit oriented club em be.

try and trace d priest and monitor him for atlest half a year.

going for d pos biz was just a ploy to distract her parents abt her schemes to elop.gosh too much issues in this short lyf, normaly life no suppose hard.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Burna440(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bereke family is where you need to go with this story
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Oladesh(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Best bet, involve the DSS they can help find her, it might just entail some financial backup. Pray she gets found!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by mrjojo: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
why has the David guy not been arrested? If you have his number, he definitely can be tracked. The parent shouldn't have even stayed a week tracking that nigga. What is the full name of David? And why are the parent giving up barely 2 months??
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
mrjojo:
why has the David guy not been arrested? If you have his number, he definitely can be tracked. The parent shouldn't have even stayed a week tracking that nigga. What is the full name of David? And why are the parent giving up barely 2 months??

They don't have the financial backup. That's the problem.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by BadNews: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by vaca1: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Is the man in question a juju priest or a Catholic/Christian priest?

If he is the latter, I believe he has superiors he is answerable to and they can give information on his whereabouts in the east.

All these children. Some of them are satanically stubborn. Such a pretty child

I am telling you. One is giving us Walhalla here

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Moneyyman: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp

Take it to Twitter. Write to the bishop of the priest's doicese.

Also tag the police command on Twitter. Drop the link here for Nairalanders to engage and gain traction.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by mrjojo: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

They don't have the financial backup. That's the problem.
You said the Dad is a Redeemed pastor, A report to the Zonal/ Province pastor would have yielded, And they would have collaborated with the Anambra Province. The Dad is not a serious person

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
shugaboy6102:
it's a shame. Your mother who is a girl child should have aborted you. I pray your male children end up gays or like bobrisky. Rubbish
Bleep off my mention, nonsense. A girl ran eloped with a man, just like that
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chiiamaka:

Just open mouth waaaa &spill whatever nonsense that comes out of it.
Whatever they call u, get d Bleep off my mention. Rubbish gender
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
They will have to track her line, and find out the last group of people she communicated with. Even if her phone is off, it will be possible.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
BillionKnights:

Shut up and get a life
I gat no fucking business with idiots like u
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Kirkman: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
If the useless police force had done their civic duty by arresting this David of a person and grilled him for information by now truths would have been revealed and this long epistle won't be needed.
If police is not effective try army..
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
oliverwrites:
Are you human? Imagine she was your sister? Callous twaat.
Just gv her to d gods for sacrifice, life is not hard to enjoy it jare.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by dalass(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
Please Help

The so called priest needs to be exposed.... Get his full name, picture, facebook page, number, his last known address, the church he used to attend, they will know more about his background...... If you really intend to help her.... She also stole money, #200,000 she is in trouble, before she gets into bigger trouble

Anambra, Nnobi people, over to you..... Beware of my brother from the village, seeking refuge in church.... Fake guys everywhere you go.... Locate her oh, before David from Anambra will take her do rituals after finishing her stolen money
Modified version

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by thecommunist(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
FULL STORY

This is the full story written by me from the mother's narration and from my own findings: please help us.
It's a long one but take your time

Good day Sir/Ma,

I hope this outcry meets you well. A young girl named, Blessing Emmanuel Chinaza, who is just 16+ years of age has been missing since May 11 (1 month and 2 weeks now).

She left home after series of warning to her parents on previous occasions about leaving the house for a so called spiritual father named David. She had always told the parents about going to stay with a priest who she believes will teach and guide her to serve God better than staying with the parents as she believes that staying with the parents will not help her spiritual life. However, her mother disapproves of it.

*Evidence:*

The evidence here is that, there is a message by blessing to someone on her Facebook messages on April 2022 that reads:

"The mssg keeps coming for me to leave my parents or my light will quench so pls if there is any way you assist me with a token of two to three thousand to transport myself I will be glad.....DONT SEND TO MY MOMS ACCT AGAIN
CALL DIS NUM IF U WANT TO SEND THE MONEY
(She dropped David's number)"

The irony of this whole thing is that this girl's father is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and the mother is more like an evangelist. So the idea about leaving the parent's house for another priest was just very much out of context. The Mom had one day asked Blessing who the priest she would like to stay with is and she mentioned David saying that he is her spiritual father and God told her to stay with him. It was totally strange to them why David, a young man ih his twenties would want to mentor her daughter as a spiritual father. Both parents and David has unresolved issues and where not in good relationship at that period in time.

According to the mother, David was someone who came to Lagos with nothing, he met Blessing's father one day after service, he introduced himself as a musician/minister and pleased that he(Blessing's Father) should please allow him join his church as a minister. Blessing's father welcomed him and gave him a chance in the church. After many months, Blessing's father gave him an accomodation in the same building for him to stay since he has no home. This is another story entirely.

According to Blessing's mother, they parked out of their home somewhere in Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos in the month of April . They moved to a place in Mowe, Ogun State. Just after 2 weeks, Blessing kept telling her parents she needs to get a job to keep her busy. The parents on a second thought made her understand that they are new in that area and feels that they all need more time to get used to the new environment they got into. She later got a POS job close to her house where she worked as a cashier; this was during the ending of April. After about 2-3 weeks later, on the 11th of May, she was sent to withdraw #200,000 from a bank. She did went to the bank, withdrew the money and returned back to her shop. Later that day, her Mom gave her younger sister to take food to Blessing at her shop which she(her younger sister) did. She forgot to bring alongside the food, water for Blessing to drink, so she went home in order to get Blessing water. When the younger sister got back to the shop to give the water to Blessing, she(Blessing) was already gone. She left her phone as well. She left with the sum of #200,000. This happened on the 11th of May 2022.

That same day, 11th of May 2022, the alleged spiritual father had left his place of residence for Anambra state and this was exactly the same day Blessing went missing. It is beleived that the young girl and this David must have planned the whole thing. Some days before that day, blessing had told her mom that she (her mom) should please permit her to attend a service alongside the spiritual father at a place in Anamara state named Nnobi. The mother declined saying that Anambra state was too far for her to go to, and that she doesn't even have the money for transportation to Anambra state. Also, she will not even allow her daughter go with a total stranger like David who claims to be her (Blessing) spiritual father. After that incidence, Blessing showed anger through out the whole of that day. Some days later, 11th of May, she eventually left home.

That same day, all the way from Mowe, Blessing's father had gone to find David since he believes that the daughter must have left to meet him that same day she ran away. On getting, there he was told that he travelled that same day.

*Evidence:*

The evidence to support this is a recorded call between me and David.

I recorded the call between David and I in hope that I will be able to draw out information from David knowing fully well that he is the prime suspect. David plainly told me that he does not know the where about of Blessing and that he has not heard from her ever since she left home. However, he knows that Blessing left home. This makes one to wonder why someone who claims to be a spiritual father, after about a month plus does not know where his spiritual daughter is and has not done anything to get to this young girl ? The mother told me that the day Blessing left home,

Earlier on, the mother had asked me not to call David being that it might implicate me. She said so, because she involved the police at that point. David was able to pick my call because I introduced myself clearly to him. I met David only once, and that was the day the mother invited me for a service in their church. We spoke at length just like two people meeting for the first time. After waiting for about a month plus and with being tempted to call this so called spiritual father of her's to ask about her whereabout, I ran out of patience since someone's life is at stake. The parents have given up already but not me. So I eventually called him.

Now blessing on her own end, left the phone she uses to communicate that was given to her by her boss (she does not have a phone of hers) before she ran away. It's already a month and 2 weeks since she was gone, and she is yet to communicate with anyone.

This begs the following questions:
1. Why has she not contacted anyone ever since she left? Even her friends.

This was ascertainedthrough the help of her mother. We were able to log in to her Facebook account to go through her messages to find a clue. But nothing except that she chatted the last time on the same day she left home. She was desperately asking for a friend's number, this Friend of hers is also named Blessing.

2. Is she still alive? If yes, then why is she yet to contact anyone?

3. Or could it be that she is not totally in control of herself anymore? More like being in a very bad situation where she is not allowed to communicate with anyone.

4. Could it be that this Davis knows where she is and does not want to let the parents know about it. This was because according to David, they had some misunderstanding.

5. Blessed asking her parents to get her a job in just the second week of getting into their new home could suggest that she already had the plan of leaving the house even long before it happened. All she needed was money. She had it all planned out. She had to get a job since none of her friends she requested for money attended to her.

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

But in all, only one person is a prime suspect *(David)* and is likely to know where Blessing is. The question here is, what motive does he have towards this young girl?

The present situation looks like both parents have resigned to fate about their daughter. To them, they only hope that she will return someday just the same way she left. And as it stands, I seem to be the only person who is willing to help them the possible way I can. It all seems that I am the one who care more about their daughter than they do. Or maybe the shock has gotten over them so much that they can barely think straight. They are very helpless at the moment. Blessing is their first child among the three of them (all girls).

Yes, I talked about the police coming in at some point. Yes they did, but their request was more than the family can afford. I have helped them financially too but I don't think I alone can do everything.

Please we really need your help at this critical time. We don't know if Blessing is dead or alive or if she is being held hostage ever since, that no one has heard from her (it's almost 2months now).
im curious to know how much the police want.. As a father, he should look for the money and get the police moving on this case!
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Ijakumo1: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
Good morning Everyone, trust you're doing great. I don't know if this i the right section.

I have an issue weighing me down so much lately. There is this young of 16+ years who has been missing for almost 2 months now. I got to know about it when the mother called to explain the whole story to me. The girl actually left home willingly. She had always warned her parents about leaving, she said that God told her to leave her parents house and go to stay with a priest. Now that she is missing, we have contacted the so called priest which she always mentioned his name, but he said he doesn't know her whereabout. The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.

They contacted the police, but their demand was too high for this family. They kept demanding (financially). They are just 3 children (all girls), of which this very girl is the first child. I have done my best (financially and in every other way) but there seems to be no hope on the side of the parents except for me. I went to visit them the other day and I almost cried when I saw the mother. She looks so thin that you will wonder if she has a terminal disease. They have given up on this young girl thinking ad hoping that she will return just the same way she left.

This young girl on her own is the religious type who does not understand how evil the world could be. What motive is behind all this?
> Why has she not contacted anyone, not even her friends ever since she left?
> Could it be that she was brainwashed?
> Could she be dead? Probably for rituals.
> Could she be in a hostage kind of situation and hoping that someone will come and save her soon?

> Most importantly is why has she not contacted the parents since 2 months now?

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

I have nothing to gain here please. But one thing that runs though my mind every single day is that, heroes don't fly and they also don't wear capes. Someday we will leave this world behind us, can we look back at it and say "Yes, we helped a family that was helpless"? Please let us do this as a NAIRALAND FAMILY. I only know the mother because she was a colleague in my former place of work and she was a good person.

I know there are influential people in this forum. I have contacted some radio stations but neither will they pick or even reply my messages. Please people of NAIRALAND, I beg you to come to our rescue. Lalasticlala, Seun, Human right activists and others, please come, let us help this family. I am a member of this forum from way back in 2010 even tho I have to create a new account I can testify of how beneficial the forum has been to be educationally. I beg you all. Let's help them.

I can't remember the last time I cried, but I can tell you that I am crying like baby while typing this. I have her pictures and anything needed to identify or find her. But I believe I need certain people who can help to contact me for any information regarding her or the parents or the prime suspect before I start posting them here . From there I can reveal everything. And if need be as we proceed, I'll release her pictures as well. Below is my number.

Please NAIRALAND, this is too much for me alone. Come and help please.

I will make sure I update everyone on this issue once I get positive responses.

Arrest that Priest immediately, and stick a cattle-prod up his anus twice

He will give up all the information you need to locate the missing kid

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by jclassiq(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
I think you guys may have to travel to Anambra State and look for the man. Probably use the police there to arrest him. He may be hiding her and most likely using her as sexual slave, seeing as she is very pretty and young. Yes, some people are sick like that.

Think of the case of Ese in Delta State that ran away with a 21 year old guy to the north. She came back with belle.

This one also will probably come back with pregnancy, courtesy of the evil minister.

Petition the IG of police and the commissioner of police Anambra and Lagos State. Also write to human right groups and copy the wife of Anambra State governor.

She will surface. But her life may not be the same again.

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Neoteny7: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Why is the Nigerian police so fantastically corrupt?

This is like asking why is water wet.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Neoteny7: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is symptomatic of the enormous power you people allow your church to have over you.

A pastor's word is deemed unchallengeable. That's how they make you people do crazy and shitty things, like murder your children because they're witches, hate your friends and family because they've "stolen your destiny" or such nonsense, and married women to sleep with them to "cleanse their wombs", and make you abandon your schools and jobs to rush for PVC to elect Peter Obi.

That's besides taking away all your money in the name of tithes, first fruits, offerings, seedings and such thievery.

The day you break free from the shackles of those conmen is the day you think for yourself.

The church is an institution: so is prison.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Religious type u said yet took off with her bosses money?? I can almost bet she is with the priest bt I can't say what she's doing there bt definitely not serving as a nun. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by dalass(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
jclassiq:
I think you guys may have to travel to Anambra State and look for the man. Probably use the police there to arrest him. He may be hiding her and most likely using her as sexual slave, seeing as she is very pretty and young. Yes, some people are sick like that.

Think of the case of Ese in Delta State that ran away with a 21 year old guy to the north. She came back with belle.

This one also will probably come back with pregnancy, courtesy of the evil minister.

Petition the IG of police and the commissioner of police Anambra and Lagos State. Also write to human right groups and copy the wife of Anambra State governor.

She will surface. But her life may not be the same again.

She stole#200,000! He can be using her for other things aside sex
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Lionize: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
What is her name and where did she elope from Port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.