Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? (52273 Views)

Update on the Missing young girl. / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by dalass(f): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Bleep off my mention, nonsense. A girl ran eloped with a man, just like that

The man is the devil, he got another woman's 16 year old daughter to steal #200,000. Run away from home, claiming to be her spiritual father! From Lagos to Anambra?! Haba, fear God now! This is a man, her father as a pastor took in and gave accommodation to!

But here you are, blaming an underaged girl for succumbing to "messages" about her glory going down if she didn't elope with him... And that's what you say
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by DeleTaller: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
Good morning Everyone, trust you're doing great. I don't know if this i the right section.

I have an issue weighing me down so much lately. There is this young of 16+ years who has been missing for almost 2 months now. I got to know about it when the mother called to explain the whole story to me. The girl actually left home willingly. She had always warned her parents about leaving, she said that God told her to leave her parents house and go to stay with a priest. Now that she is missing, we have contacted the so called priest which she always mentioned his name, but he said he doesn't know her whereabout. The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.

They contacted the police, but their demand was too high for this family. They kept demanding (financially). They are just 3 children (all girls), of which this very girl is the first child. I have done my best (financially and in every other way) but there seems to be no hope on the side of the parents except for me. I went to visit them the other day and I almost cried when I saw the mother. She looks so thin that you will wonder if she has a terminal disease. They have given up on this young girl thinking ad hoping that she will return just the same way she left.

This young girl on her own is the religious type who does not understand how evil the world could be. What motive is behind all this?
> Why has she not contacted anyone, not even her friends ever since she left?
> Could it be that she was brainwashed?
> Could she be dead? Probably for rituals.
> Could she be in a hostage kind of situation and hoping that someone will come and save her soon?

> Most importantly is why has she not contacted the parents since 2 months now?

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

I have nothing to gain here please. But one thing that runs though my mind every single day is that, heroes don't fly and they also don't wear capes. Someday we will leave this world behind us, can we look back at it and say "Yes, we helped a family that was helpless"? Please let us do this as a NAIRALAND FAMILY. I only know the mother because she was a colleague in my former place of work and she was a good person.

I know there are influential people in this forum. I have contacted some radio stations but neither will they pick or even reply my messages. Please people of NAIRALAND, I beg you to come to our rescue. Human right activists and others, please come, let us help this family. I am a member of this forum from way back in 2010 even tho I have to create a new account I can testify of how beneficial the forum has been to be educationally. I beg you all. Let's help them.

I can't remember the last time I cried, but I can tell you that I am crying like baby while typing this. I have her pictures and anything needed to identify or find her. But I believe I need certain people who can help to contact me for any information regarding her or the parents or the prime suspect before I start posting them here . From there I can reveal everything. And if need be as we proceed, I'll release her pictures as well. Below is my number.

Please NAIRALAND, this is too much for me alone. Come and help please.

I will make sure I update everyone on this issue once I get positive responses.

You need to drop some other vital infos... like her names ... school attended...and her previous address...

God will strengthen her family.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by deeva2: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
What about her last Location?
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by T0BY(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
While you try every means to locate her, also check, she fit dey man house. Girls of this generation are something else.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by seborrhic: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
thecommunist:
im curious to know how much the police want.. As a father, he should look for the money and get the police moving on this case!
Must you quote the whole damn thing!
Op,what of the POS agent.Which steps is he taking to trace the girl and recover his money?
No POS agent would loose 200k just like that.
Collaborate with him or find out how far he too has gone in tracking the girl.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
seborrhic:

Op,what of the POS agent.Which steps is he taking to trace the girl and recover his money?

The girl left the phone she uses (and this phone was given to her by her Boss. She has no phone of hers.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Farid24224(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Awesomeking:
That's why it's not logical to join those people who don't believe in spirits or jinn..

Baba priest Don jazz this girl.. A lot of priests, alfas and holy men use their powers for evil.. This is not the first time we have heard of such.

Jinns are REAL!!! angry
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by AmazingELixir: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
lipsrsealed

My people abeg make we gather here; wetin una say we go do about these blasted criminals wey dey call themselves Nigerian police.

Well cracking this kind of case requires open mindedness from the report the key suspect is David, but considering the location of her disappearance and the antecedents from that axis (Mowe, Ogun state), the dragnet should be expanded, Op explore interrogating her close friends and colleagues and acquaintances of the so called Priest David in his former place of aboard.

Also consider checking in on the transport companies plying the eastern states within the David's former place of abode if their manifest on that day captures both of them travelling together and more importantly, did she park some of her cloths.

We cannot also rule out kidnapping and forced marriage, people from one particular place like that, like that kind thing, the Bayelsa teenager that was taken from Yenegoa and got married to somebody from one place like that without the knowledge of her parents readily comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by bigiyaro(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anyway life happened to her, the man has been brainwashing her for long and finally gave her some brain twisting fvck. Such acts of very good s*x usually disconnects thier brain from any sense of reasoning. She is gone with the man to live and Bleep happily there ever after. Na extreme suffering and old age go reset her clitoris and brain.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by StylesX: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
She obviously eloped with her lover/ spiritual father, the 200k will finish soon, you guys should just be patient, she will come back like the prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by thecommunist(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
seborrhic:

hey! drop your advice and move on, My quoting whatever I wish to quote is not your business..afterall, I didn't quote you!
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by surgebitcoin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Do they know the name of the priest and if possible his picture
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
dalass:

The man is the devil, he got another woman's 16 year old daughter to steal #200,000. Run away from home, claiming to be her spiritual father! From Lagos to Anambra?! Haba, fear God now! This is a man, her father as a pastor took in and gave accommodation to!

But here you are, blaming an underaged girl for succumbing to "messages" about her glory going down if she didn't elope with him... And that's what you say
She was warned, she was cautioned, d parents were not pleasant with d new found spiritual father of 20s years. But as big girl wey she bi, she no hear word, na to elope with her spiritual father, Nigerians always attach emotion in everything.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by fidelmarshal199: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

They don't have the financial backup. That's the problem.

Chat with chatinent, He knows how to pinpoint location of people using phone number. Knowing the location of the priest is your 1 priority.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by dalass(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

She was warned, she was cautioned, d parents were not pleasant with d new found spiritual father of 20s years. But as big girl wey she bi, she no hear word, na to elope with her spiritual father, Nigerians always attach emotion in everything.

She's 16! angry She's underage and he took advantage of the tribesman, my brother" uncle, etc, thingy! shocked

You've got no blame for the devilish 20+ who turned her spiritual father all of a sudden? Who turned/ bent her impressionable mind with doom he calls "messages"?

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by shugaboy6102(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Bleep off my mention, nonsense. A girl ran eloped with a man, just like that
is that why you should insult your mother. May you never find someone's daughter to marry unless you change this mindset. Na person daughter you won still marry. Mtshew
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Chat with chatinent, He knows how to pinpoint location of people using phone number. Knowing the location of the priest is your 1 priority.

Please is Chatinent a member in NAIRALAND??
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by rayvelez(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow you saying this to a 16yo child gosh and nah your gender brainwashed her childish brain man you deserve to be junglejustisized.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Raymeg7(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
Good morning Everyone, trust you're doing great. I don't know if this i the right section.

I have an issue weighing me down so much lately. There is this young of 16+ years who has been missing for almost 2 months now. I got to know about it when the mother called to explain the whole story to me. The girl actually left home willingly. She had always warned her parents about leaving, she said that God told her to leave her parents house and go to stay with a priest. Now that she is missing, we have contacted the so called priest which she always mentioned his name, but he said he doesn't know her whereabout. The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.

They contacted the police, but their demand was too high for this family. They kept demanding (financially). They are just 3 children (all girls), of which this very girl is the first child. I have done my best (financially and in every other way) but there seems to be no hope on the side of the parents except for me. I went to visit them the other day and I almost cried when I saw the mother. She looks so thin that you will wonder if she has a terminal disease. They have given up on this young girl thinking ad hoping that she will return just the same way she left.

This young girl on her own is the religious type who does not understand how evil the world could be. What motive is behind all this?
> Why has she not contacted anyone, not even her friends ever since she left?
> Could it be that she was brainwashed?
> Could she be dead? Probably for rituals.
> Could she be in a hostage kind of situation and hoping that someone will come and save her soon?

> Most importantly is why has she not contacted the parents since 2 months now?

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

I have nothing to gain here please. But one thing that runs though my mind every single day is that, heroes don't fly and they also don't wear capes. Someday we will leave this world behind us, can we look back at it and say "Yes, we helped a family that was helpless"? Please let us do this as a NAIRALAND FAMILY. I only know the mother because she was a colleague in my former place of work and she was a good person.

I know there are influential people in this forum. I have contacted some radio stations but neither will they pick or even reply my messages. Please people of NAIRALAND, I beg you to come to our rescue. Human right activists and others, please come, let us help this family. I am a member of this forum from way back in 2010 even tho I have to create a new account I can testify of how beneficial the forum has been to be educationally. I beg you all. Let's help them.

I can't remember the last time I cried, but I can tell you that I am crying like baby while typing this. I have her pictures and anything needed to identify or find her. But I believe I need certain people who can help to contact me for any information regarding her or the parents or the prime suspect before I start posting them here . From there I can reveal everything. And if need be as we proceed, I'll release her pictures as well. Below is my number.

Please NAIRALAND, this is too much for me alone. Come and help please.

I will make sure I update everyone on this issue once I get positive responses.
. Whchi state in south east is he from, and his name if possible??
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Wwwq: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
No
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by fidelmarshal199: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

Please is Chatinent a member in NAIRALAND??
yeah. just search for the name
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Raymeg7:
. Whchi state in south east is he from, and his name if possible??

His current location is Onitsha Anambra state
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
shugaboy6102:
is that why you should insult your mother. May you never find someone's daughter to marry unless you change this mindset. Na person daughter you won still marry. Mtshew
I repeat Bleep off my mention.
A girl that her parents warned and cautioned against following a stranger. since she dun grow to dey follow spiritual father, she as well can grow to handle her affairs.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Dankanu03(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pls can u send d priest(David) to me, cos i stay in Anambra n Nnobi is not far from Awka. My phone no is 08024776217
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
dalass:

She's 16! angry She's underage and he took advantage of the tribesman, my brother" uncle, etc, thingy! shocked

You've got no blame for the devilish 20+ who turned her spiritual father all of a sudden? Who turned/ bent her impressionable mind with doom he calls "messages"?
Parents of d 16year old girl warned and cautioned d girl, she didnt listen mama or papa. Since she is a big girl to dictate what she wants, she can as well handle d situation sje found herself
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by HozzeaChriz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pls take this issue to Brekete family station in Games village.FCT
..They will help handle this..Tell them its emergency
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
HozzeaChriz:
Pls take this issue to Brekete family station in Games village.FCT
..They will help handle this..Tell them its emergency

Please I am hearing it for the first time. Can I get their contact??
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
rayvelez:

Wow you saying this to a 16yo child gosh and nah your gender brainwashed her childish brain man you deserve to be junglejustisized.
Don't attach emotion to dis, did u read where op stated that she was warned and cautioned? See, girls of nowadays are just something else, that's just d fact.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by faceland: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
camsyross:
I don't see this as a very difficult situation here.. u guys should go to the church tht the pastor handles and make enquires about him.. infact go dey secretly and make ur research about his were about.. or ask one or two persons on how to get the pastors number. Go to a the customers care providers unit and follow the process. They will monitor his number and track him through his incoming or out going calls. But anyway Sha this whole process will all require money.. undecided

Even if they find the girl then what?
If they can't afford to pay police to beat him up for only 10 minutes, how can they bribe network providers to track him? They have lost their rebellious child, may be 5 years time she would get tired and find her way home.

They only way they can keep her is to equally brainwash her by promising her he prise hand in marriage once she turn 18 and telling her to finish school.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Lamasta(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
F117nighthawk:
A girl of 16 yrs warned and told her parents she will leave the house and go to live with the pastor, and they did not do anything about it, now that she is missing they are now running up and down. Some people just do not deserve to be parents

For over two month self

Mumu parent
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by oluebube8q: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Just get the spiritual husband.Just get the spiritual husband....
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Lamasta(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
dalass:

Hope you read where she ran away with her boss 200k too An underage stealing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.