Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? (52274 Views)

Update on the Missing young girl. / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2022
This is the link to my Twitter post. Please let's make it go viral.

https://twitter.com/TheoChukwudalu/status/1542071342987632640?t=99a6r8NNgm9VLqJphVwY0w&s=09
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Pls a Twitter influencer is needed. Pls help make the tweet on Twitter go viral.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:

0903 817 2754 (main line)
0708 249 2279 (other line)
Noted cool
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by dalass(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Hope you read where she ran away with her boss 200k too An underage stealing

Yes, even a 13 year old can steal if he/ she is under an older crooked guy's control and they can't be prosecuted for it like an adult

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Lamasta(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
dalass:

Yes, even a 13 year old can steal if he/ she is under an older crooked guy's control and they can't be prosecuted for it like an adult

Stop defending the indefensible a thief is a thief whether young or old...
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ofemigeorge(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lamasta:

Stop defending the indefensible a thief is a thief whether young or old...
any updates
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Lamasta(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
ofemigeorge:
any updates
About?
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by damoobaba: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Are you people doing a follow up on the girl? Hope she's not among the 77 children and adults rescued from the Ondo church.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ofemigeorge(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
damoobaba:
Are you people doing a follow up on the girl? Hope she's not among the 77 children and adults rescued from the Ondo church.
09073751704 here is the OP number. Call her.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
ACallForHelp:

Please go through the story I posted and tell me about your thoughts.

Let the family raise money for the police.
Nigeria no go better until the police is decentralized.
State policing is the way to go for proper accountability.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
UPDATE will drop in a couple of minutes.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
UPDATE:

So I got a call from a Man who claims to work with the IGPSTS, Abuja. I had asked him to show me proof of his identity but he declined saying he can not share such an information online. He told me he can help me find the girl.

He asked me for all evidence against the suspect( call record and the message the missing girl (Blessing) wrote to friend about leaving her parents house). I Provided everything for him on Whatsapp. He then said I should not worry, he will take it from there. He informed me to take the family of the missing girl to the police to report the case of a missing person. When we got to the station, he actually spoke to the DPO and IPO of the station (this was through my number though).

Fast forward to Saturday(25th of June) evening, he asked that I pay him for mobilization to go to Anambra to apprehend the suspect since he has tracked him down there. I paid him 25k for the mobilization(see the attached pictures). After I paid him that Mobilization money, he hasn't been communicating with me the way he normally did. The last useful information he told me (I believe he lied) was that he was close to Asaba, and this was the next day, a Sunday morning.

After that information I got from him, nothing has come out of the task he went there for. That Sunday, I must have called a 100times but he didn't pick up my calls, neither will he reply my messages. Not until yesterday, he sent me a picture asking me if I know any of the girls in the picture and that if I believe him now? I was like, this picture is a profile picture of the suspect and that there is nothing about the picture. He did that thinking I must have thought he got the picture somewhere else that I know not of.

I can not really tell all that has happened but I can tell you all that sadly, I am no longer following up on this case. I can not believe that someone can actually take advantage of someone who is trying to save someone's life. I haven't been myself this past few weeks. I am emotionally drained and betrayed. I can't even concentrate at work. I took this decision today because I really need to focus on myself and my mental health. I have been having sleepless nights and headaches all because of this issue. The family is always asking about the outcome of the IGPSTS guy from Abuja who went to apprehend the suspect since Saturday, and I just don't know what to tell them each single day. I am sorry Blessing, God knows I failed but he also knows that I tried.

Thank you all for your help NAIRALAND even though it doesn't sound positive. The saving grace here is that the police officers who we went to report the case to are really taking it serious. I just hope they can carry it on from there. And I hope they find Blessing soon. And to you the self Acclaimed IGPSTS, I simply wish you well.

My last text to him as well as the transaction receipt are attached below.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tomorrow I will drop more pictures. I am so down at the moment and completely depressed.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by Awesomeking: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Meteng:
Yes. Jazz her with gbola
no be everything be gbola.. Guy. Jazz na powerful thing
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ahnie: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Trust no body.
That scamming was really a sad one.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? by ACallForHelp: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Please is there anyone who knows anyone that can help us check the call details of the suspect's number especially on the particular day (11th May) it happened?

We would like to know the most frequently dialed numbers especially on that day.

These are his numbers:

And

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.