Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) (6684 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by shege45: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Madam this is a Man's world...you can ask Ned what I mean, or the 19yr old that married two wives same time. Man can choose to marry at will even if he's 99 years. Respect to Yul.
By the way, my father's house is my house....my father can go to his own father's house if he is not comfortable with it
this one no serious . Mke una ignore ds guy
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Islandlady:
I can never become a man even in my next life...I am a woman and I love it kiss
Why won't you love it...is it not a Man's responsibility that you are.... from the food you eat to the clothes you wear...not to mention other things. You have nothing to worry or bother yourself about. Congratulations on your gender
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Demonicus: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

Nne if a good man comes ur way, marry
Ur aunts might be doing well financially and career wise, have u ever got to know if they are truly fulfilled and happy that all their eggs died unproductive

grin grin
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

This isn't an excuse.
Stop this mentality.
Go and build your own house. Not because of marriage, but for many reasons.

I refuse to build. Is house ownership the only criterion that determines success? Some of us, house is not our problem as we already inherited so much. Tell me something else
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I refuse to build. is house ownership the only criterion that determines success? Some of us, house is not our problem as we already inherited so much. Tell me something else
And where did I made the statement?

GENERATIONAL HERITAGE

off you go.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Islandlady(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Why won't you love it...is it not a Man's responsibility that you are.... from the food you eat to the clothes you wear...not to mention other things. You have nothing to worry or bother yourself about. Congratulations on your gender
Excuse me! If this is your sick mentality about women then you need to check the calibar of females surrounding you! They must all be dependant women!
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

GENERATIONAL HERITAGE

off you go.
Yes... while you may still be a tenant... some of us are already landlords when we were still foetus.... don't make your problem global
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me! If this is your sick mentality about women then you need to check the calibar of females surrounding you! They must all be dependant women!
Unfortunately that's the mentality of 95% Nigerian women ( I'm sure you don't escape this). Let's not pretend here
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
They are happy and fulfilled... undecided

They have millions and cars and homes and travel abroad atleast once a year and are successful in their careers... Any sane person would want that over marriage... I can have both but if I were to choose one men can go rot in hell...
OK
Just that we don't want to hear another suicide on the basis of no husband. Goodluck adopting a kid u don't know the father and fornicating around in the name of I don't want to marry
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Yes... while you may still be a tenant... some of us are already landlords when we were still foetus.... don't make your problem global
Yeah, and also pass the house you inherited to your kid[s] [ take dear it's your heritage ]

GENERATIONAL HERITAGE

I have nothing to say to you!
Not all people like to sitdown under the same roof for the rest of their days on Earth. Also not Everyone like to sit-down without working for their own possessions[ if the heritage is present or not ] with their tear, blood and sweat,because of many reasons.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Rexymania(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Leave her alone na, e concern you? Lol

zionmde:

OK
Just that we don't want to hear another suicide on the basis of no husband. Goodluck adopting a kid u don't know the father and fornication around in the name of I don't want to marry
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you stop trolling that person tho? undecided
He should prove me wrong by posting pictures and videos of his breast and pussy before I can believe that she is a woman.
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rexymania:
Leave her alone na, e concern you? Lol

I will leave her alone oo
Its normal that they make all sorts of stupid decisions wen they think they are still young and desirable all in the name of feminism.

1 Like

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

OK
Just that we don't want to hear another suicide on the basis of no husband. Goodluck adopting a kid u don't know the father and fornication around in the name of I don't want to marry
Stop being emotional...

Only an idiot would kill herself cause she couldn't find someone to marry... Would you hang yourself if you don't get married? undecided

And who cares about the parents of adopted kids? That's the point... To take in kids without parents and give them a loving home so they don't suffer anymore... undecided

And single folks already fornicate... It's not a sin and don't you dare try to judge those who do it... Are you a virgin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

I will leave her alone oo
Its normal that they make all sorts of stupid decisions wen they think they are still young and desirable all in the name of feminism.

Wahala for Men.

You Men claimed that marriage favor ladies. Ladies are backing out from it and you are still complaining.

IS THIS NOT A SYMPTOM OF MADNESS?

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Yeah, and also pass the house you inherited to your kid[s] [ take dear it's your heritage ]

GENERATIONAL HERITAGE

Not all people like to sitdown under the same roof for the rest of their days on Earth. Also not Everyone like to sit-down without working for their own possessions[ if the heritage is present or not ] with their tear, blood and sweat,because of many reasons.

lol...there are so many things that needs to be achieve and there are so much I have achieved. I must not invest in building a residential house with zero ROI, what happens to buying shares, building industries etc? By virtue of being born in the family I came from, it will be unwise to start building houses again when the ones I inherited are overwhelming
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Wahala for Men.

You Men claimed that marriage favor ladies. Ladies are backing out from it and you are still complaining.

IS THIS NOT A SYMPTOM OF MADNESS?

Goodluck with ur backing out. Soon wen u are no longer sexually active, be hopeful to find all the companion u need in ur single life
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Islandlady(f): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Unfortunately that's the mentality of 95% Nigerian women ( I'm sure you don't escape this). Let's not pretend here
well that's your statistics toh! I am among the 5%
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stop being emotional...

Only an idiot would kill herself cause she couldn't find someone to marry... Would you hang yourself if you don't get married? undecided

And who cares about the parents of adopted kids? That's the point... To take in kids without parents and give them a loving home so they don't suffer anymore... undecided

And single folks already fornicate... It's not a sin and don't you dare try to judge those who do it... Are you a virgin? undecided
Then u don't really know the topic of genetics.

Am not judging anyone but planning to keep fornicating till u are no longer sexually active is the height of irresponsibility and indecency. At 40 u will start looking for a 25yr old guy to satisfy u, is there no shame left in some humans?
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

GENERATIONAL HERITAGE

Don't mind them... The dude even said his father can leave his own house if he isn't comfortable him living there... Imagine the insolence... Entitled brat!

They won't hustle... Jobless, shameless entities who patiently wait like vultures for their parents to die so they inherit their hut...

Men these days aren't men... They are so comfortable with poverty they see no reason to go out and work...

Afterall, everyday he has his basket of garri to soak from and a packet of salt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol...there are so many things that needs to be achieve and there are so much I have achieved. I must not invest in building a residential house with zero ROI, what happens to buying shares, building industries etc?

And what is the difference?
My saying is that have your own Earthly possessions by the labor of your sweat [ whether you have something to inherit or not ]

By virtue of being born in the family I came from, it will be unwise to start building houses again when the ones I inherited are overwhelming

Yes now.
the reason why you will chase your dad to his father's house.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

Goodluck with ur backing out. Soon wen u are no longer sexually active, be hopeful to find all the companion u need in ur single life

Keep quiet there.
Sexually allure no know limits, if you have great aspect.

Whatelse can you offer? if not for the sexual things which you have already stated.

You see you are bringing the legs of your gender out.
The main reason they cheat on their partner because of lust and she's no longer sexy.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

Then u don't really know the topic of genetics.

Am not judging anyone but planning to keep fornicating till u are no longer sexually active is the height of irresponsibility and indecency. At 40 u will start looking for a 25yr old guy to satisfy u, is there no shame left in some humans?
Lol! Sex has an age limit?

People are sexually active till they die... Don't married couples have sex?

Single men in their 40s have sex with 20 year olds... Women can do the same...

Besides, there are enough single 40 year old men for single 40 year old women out there...

1 Like

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Keep quiet there.
Whatelse can you offer? if not for the sexual things which you have already stated.

You see you are bringing the legs of your gender out.
The main reason they cheat on their partner because she's no longer sexy.
When u are no longer sexually active I mean is that as a single lady that is above 35, is there any guy that will want anything to do with u aside sex?

Anyway since u are becoming insultive, let me leave u at this
Now put ur hands on ur chest and repeat after me "MAY I NEVER MARRY IN THIS LIFE, MAY NO MAN EVER APPROACH ME FOR MARRIAGE "

Now run along
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

And what is the difference?
My saying is that have your own Earthly possessions by the labor of your sweat [ whether you have something to inherit or not ]

Yes now.
the reason why you will chase your dad to his father's house.
All I could deduce from your initial comment was that you belong to the group that thinks building houses is the biggest investment a man can make and I tried to enlighten you on the fact that it's actually useless investing in it if you already have a few at your disposal.
Meanwhile, it seems someone took the comic line " my father can go to his own father's house" serious.
Anyways, it's your life. Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. House maybe your problem, but it's least of my problems
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by zionmde: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol! Sex has an age limit?

People are sexually active till they die... Don't married couples have sex?

Single men in their 40s have sex with 20 year olds... Women can do the same...

Besides, there are enough single 40 year old men for single 40 year old women out there...
So u think women are sexually active till they die,.are u serious? Who will want to hit a 65yr old woman aside the husband for the sake of matrimony
Anyway goodluck with ur being single for life
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

All I could deduce from your initial comment was that you belong to the group that thinks building houses is the biggest investment a man can make and I tried to enlighten you on the fact that it's actually useless investing in it if you already have a few at your disposal.
Meanwhile, it seems someone took the comic line " my father can go to his own father's house" serious.
Anyways, it's your life. Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. House maybe your problem, but it's least of my problems

Stay under your inheritance possessions.

Thank God I came from a balance family.

But it's not enough for me ,I need to work for my own materials.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Stay under your inheritance possessions.

Thank God I came from a balance family.

But it's not enough for me ,I need to work for my own materials.
Keep "working" I have more than what you can achieve "working" and I keep getting them and building houses can never be part of it sir
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by jericco1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yeah that's true
Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

When u are no longer sexually active I mean is that as a single lady that is above 35,
I have seen and I know ladies that are above 35 and still s3xual active.

Lol Men can fuvk anything by the way whether sexually active or not.

Ladies there any guy that will want anything to do with u aside sex?
Show that Men are the one running after ladies.

Anyway since u are becoming insultive, let me leave u at this
Now put ur hands on ur chest and repeat after me "MAY I NEVER MARRY IN THIS LIFE, MAY NO MAN EVER APPROACH ME FOR MARRIAGE "

Now run along

Simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Keep "working" I have more than what you can achieve "working" and I keep getting them and building houses can never be part of it sir

Stay in same spot!

2 Likes

Re: How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) by elipheleh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
They are happy and fulfilled... undecided

They have millions and cars and homes and travel abroad atleast once a year and are successful in their careers... Any sane person would want that over marriage... I can have both but if I were to choose one men can go rot in hell...

I say Amen to your prayer. Men can go to hell on your case.

I pray for you. You shall see money but no man. Even the current men shall break away from you. This shall happen to you if you say AMEN.

REPLY ME WITH YOUR AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why / See This Hillarious Sex Machine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.