Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder (42659 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by nduchucks: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jokers

Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by smileyoo: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
this is no more funny. just imagining the scenario; both the president and his vice president of the giant of Africa have no certificate to show for their claims of academic qualifications.
I wish Oga tinubu have mentored his own son and supported him to contest for the office of the president, we are tired of these analog politicians, drawing us backward.
both Atiku and tinubu have already past their prime time for such a vibrant job as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
if we truly love ourselves and value our lives, we better reject these APC and PDP politicians, to avoid this current, everyday sad stories of Insecurities, across the nation. due to their nonchalant attitude toward the safety of our lives.
PDp and APC have failed nigerians.
vote peter obi, vote labour, for a new Nigeria.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. A forward thinker and a master strategist

Which Lagos?
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Obyino: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
This people no rate us ooo
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Billygee2u: 3:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then INEC should disqualify APC asap. It is obvious that both Yekini Amoda Ogunlere and his running mate are crooks. Who knows this Masari might be his deputy during his reign as the undisputed number one Chicago drug lord
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Billygee2u: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Bomboiy:
LMAO APC members are bunch of jokers.

Presidential candidate and his vice don't have certificate,this is worse than Buhari's tenure,at least Osinbajo had his complete credentials.

We must reject this evil party, BoBo Chicago the drug dealer can't be sold to any sensible human,they are hoping on ignorance and poverty in the northern Nigeria.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Billygee2u: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Yhis must be some joke.

What sort of Nonsense is this Dumb Party Apc
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Billygee2u: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2022
TheFreeOne:
Haba

From Buhari not having a secondary school certificate to Tinubu's stolen primary and secondary school certificates.

And now Masari missing certificates? APC is synonymous with fraud.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by henrydav: 4:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Two of them ugly well well. See how they stand like an image
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by ozoono(m): 4:08am On Jun 29, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban of Borgu slayer of Meth cannibals. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
U need help, I swear
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by henrydav: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Presidential candidate illiterate, vice illiterate, presidential candidate no certificate, vice no certificate, presidential candidate ugly vice ugly. Nigeria which way na!
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Majesty2(m): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2022
toujurs:
It is only a fool that would support Tinubu's presidential ambition, there is nothing truthful about tinubu, he is a tout just like mc oluomo who believes in thuggery.

Everything about this man has been controversial, from health to mentality to education to what he has to offer to Nigerians, a fool who recommended, 50 million youths should be recruited into the army and fed cassava. Tueh

This same wicked man, ordered the removal of lekki toll gate, camera so the military can shoot at, peacefull protesters.

Its this same man, some foolish yoruba youths are campaigning for, some people are just born to suffer in the life.
on Tinubu's mandate i stand, if you wan die because of that, make you great baba God for me.... Tinubu is like a moving train that millions of inconsequential ipob pigs can't stop, join the train or be crushed by the train
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Majesty2(m): 4:36am On Jun 29, 2022
ozoono:

U need help, I swear
he needs help bcuz he is supporting his own candidate, stup*dity runs in your family
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Majesty2(m): 4:38am On Jun 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Which Lagos?
nah your father's lagos dindinrin
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Majesty2(m): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2022
shiwex:
show your face if you can..........
Obidient, wetin you wan do if he shows his face...... Tinubu is your next president and nothing any senseless bastard from downtrodden afghanEASTERN region can do abt it
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by melviniyke2002(m): 5:18am On Jun 29, 2022
BowlingTall:
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate forever. We will never stop supporting our leader
How much were u paid or promise.Suffer no dey tire u
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Fahdiga(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Calling someone what he is not is just another way IPOB uses to attack anyone better than them. Same way you mkporu mirri cannibals told us that Buhari is not Buhari but one Jubrin from Sudan. Now it's Tinubu's turn to face your attacks.

Anyone being hated and attacked by IPOB cannibals should be grateful to God as it shows you are a very successful person.
Stale already.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Ubekus: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Wahala know dey finish for Nigeria.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Shikini: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
A joke of a country
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by ekomilo2789: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Naija is a joke n d biggest of all other countries
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by GreyLaw(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:
It is very difficult for anyone to retrieve his/her missing certificates from WAEC office if you happen to have written your exams in the age of manual documentations. At the time, offices hardly kept safe records of data while individual records were easily lost. Your best bet is to go swear an affidavit or the school issue you a statement of result but once the original is lost, that's the end.
The best thing that has happened to this generation is technology, which is why a lot of the people doubting the authenticity of these claims are mostly indomie generation.

We are not all stupid as you think. If you cannot get your certificate you can get WAEC to prove that you actually sat for WASSCE and manual documentation or not, all the records are there.

And don't even get me started, my dad workd and retired in WAEC and even as far as 1999 I used to go to the office with him some days when I was on holiday, even during inspection.

We are not all stupid, even if we are young. Support your candidate in peace and don't play on our intelligence.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by kingnyz: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2022
This useless politicians are messing us up, they don't have cert and they are desperate, what are they teaching the younger generations, so no need to study political science in Nigeria now, what's the meaning of all this, can inec ever do something about all this.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Goldbw122(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2022
They should have invent another suitable excuse.
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Majesty2:
nah your father's lagos dindinrin

Eyah, dooh, sorry, you never travel , you dey see dirty as modern. Doh, try do Namibia visa I fit support you with, make you see Windhoek, then slap Tinubu
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Interesting2023:

Oga keep kwayet plz...my own grandpa is older than those two up there and has completed his primary and secondary education b4 them and his credentials are still intact in his Document shelf till now.

No dey give us one yeye excuse
don't vote for APC simple and without your useless vote they ll win all u ll do is rant online...
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
tanko resigned due to ill health, he still have two years to go.
I am very surprised that a CJN a custodian of justice will start primary school at the age of 4 months. How possible?
so he should have started at age 20 to please your block head... Ina love controversy Sha
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Miracle2020: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
so he should have started at age 20 to please your block head... Ina love controversy Sha
are you a fool or a kid or both?
Do you know how a four months child is? Can a four months child sit by himself?, is it possible for a four months child to start kindergarten?
If you don't have brain to analyze things,why not just shut up?
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
are you a fool or a kid or both?
Do you know how a four months child is? Can a four months child sit by himself?, is it possible for a four months child to start kindergarten?
If you don't have brain to analyze things,why not just shut up?
you are the biggest fool not to know that those peddling age discrepancy about the cjn are doing devil's work but cos ur head is empty and ur are so stupid everything is news worthy to u opuno radarada
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Miracle2020: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are the biggest fool not to know that those peddling age discrepancy about the cjn are doing devil's work but cos ur head is empty and ur are so stupid everything is news worthy to u opuno radarada
why not bring the original news? Fooool!
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
why not bring the original news? Fooool!
bastard
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by ozoono(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Majesty2:
he needs help bcuz he is supporting his own candidate, stup*dity runs in your family
Pls I don't argue with online uchins or slowpoke. Pls do me a favor report me to your dad dat is if u have one fool
Re: I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder by Poleski: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. A forward thinker and a master strategist

A master of corruption and illegal drug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.