Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Did You Become An Atheist - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Become An Atheist (26872 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

You are the dumb theist that doesn’t know she is a monolatrist.
You don’t even know the meaning of “theism” and “atheism” and you are this loud!
Hokus pokus from an illiterate whose educational certificates should be questioned.
Theism is the belief in the existence of a God.
Atheism is disbelief in God or god's or goddess.
Monolatry is the belief in many God's but consistent worship of only one God.
So Mr Maynman, Mainman or I should call you Mumuman, I m not loud. I just dished the fact that's worrying atheists worldwide.
The jealousy of Christianity.
They take advantage of areas they feel gas loopholes to criticise but they v nothing tangible to offer in life. Bunch of losers. All of you should cry more. I v placed a bucket in your house. Cry, cry, cry a river.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hokus pokus from an illiterate whose educational certificates should be questioned.
So Mr Maynman, Mainman or I should call you Mumuman, I m not loud. I just dished the fact that's worrying atheists worldwide.
They take advantage of areas they feel gas loopholes to criticise but they v nothing tangible to offer in life. Bunch of losers. All of you should cry more. I v placed a bucket in your house. Cry, cry, cry a river.

Illiterate, theism is the belief in god and gods, aTHIESM is the opposite.
When you BELIEVE that’s theism, when you go further to WORSHIP you fall in these categories.
In your case you are a monolatrist.
You think writing capital G as God is different from god? You are worshipping Yahweh, the Israelite god.
You think calling yourself THIEST is a flex, that Sango worshipper is also a THIEST same as Baal worshippers, illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Jealous of Chrestianity cheesy

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by temi1290: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v answered you. This isn't a Bible debate class.
And for your to throw back the question, it's obvious you are jealous of the success of Christianity in the world.
It shows the religion is doing well.
You really look like a fanatical Muslim cos na dem dey carry problem for head pass chicken atheists.

Don't you think those fanatical muslims are denying the atheists of their rights to freedom of speech and right to air ones opinion?

a)Yes, they're denying atheists their Fundamental Human Right.
b)No they ain't.

I've made it easy for you,a or b, any other thing you say is hgsfgjufxa dghrrg sfgb.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
temi1290:

Don't you think those fanatical muslims are denying the atheists of their rights to freedom of speech and right to air ones opinion?

a)Yes, they're denying atheists their Fundamental Human Right.
b)No they ain't.

I've made it easy for you,a or b, any other thing you say is hgsfgjufxa dghrrg sfgb.
In this question, the answer is yes. They deny atheists, women, non Muslims and any human being their human rights. And them never born any atheist well to challenge Islamic fanatics. Abi he/she wan die?
So...if Christianity brings freedom of speech, how dare an atheist insult that freedom.
How dare they talk anyhow and belief Christians should just drop the Bible and follow their meaningless life. When they know that it's not a do or die to practice any religion.
The onus is on atheists to do normal. And if they do anyhow, they see anyhow.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by KnownUnknown: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

So...if Christianity brings freedom of speech, how dare an atheist insult that freedom.

How is freedom of speech dependent on christianity?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, theism is the belief in god and gods, aTHIESM is the opposite.
When you BELIEVE that’s theism, when you go further to WORSHIP you fall in these categories.
In your case you are a monolatrist.
You think writing capital G as God is different from god? You are worshipping Yahweh, the Israelite god.
You think calling yourself THIEST is a flex, that Sango worshipper is also a THIEST same as Baal worshippers, illiterate.
You are the real illiterate. I defined what you defined. If I choose to use capita letter G to write god. So what da fuc k?
If I choose to use small letter g, how does it affect the price of garri?
I m not here to debate of Christianity. Am here to challenge you that you aren't man enough to dare muslims. You really feared for your head. But you can write blasphemous posts on Christianity cos the religion is highly tolerant.
So...get a life and just be your lowly self.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

How is freedom of speech dependent on christianity?
It is cos it gives those practicing and others tolerance. You are free to write gibberish about the Bible without the fear of someone coming to cut your neck. But pls, dare the Qur'an. I m begging you to dare them in Islam and you ll see that suya is different from barbecue.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the real illiterate. I defined what you defined. If I choose to use capita letter G to write god. So what da fuc k?
If I choose to use small letter g, how does it affect the price of garri?
I m not here to debate of Christianity. Am here to challenge you that you aren't man enough to dare muslims. You really feared for your head. But you can write blasphemous posts on Christianity cos the religion is highly tolerant.
So...get a life and just be your lowly self.

Illiterate, when you go further to worship you are a monolatrist.

Are Muslims and Christians not worshipping Abrahamaic gods?

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by KnownUnknown: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

It is cos it gives those practicing and others tolerance.

I won’t dispute that it has that effect on some people just like it has had the opposite effect on others. Historically, it has been very intolerant and it spread through violence and subjugation. It is also inherently intolerant because of its doctrines and dogma.

Sweetplum:

You are free to write gibberish about the Bible without the fear of someone coming to cut your neck.

That’s a lie. Christianity’s violence has largely abated but it is not extinct. Also, christianity doesn’t just limit itself to violence as it also tries to use the legal system to impose its will.

Sweetplum:

But pls, dare the Qur'an. I m begging you to dare them in Islam and you ll see that suya is different from barbecue.

The Qu’ran is just as nonsensical as the Bible. The god of an Arab doesn’t mean anything to me and I damn sure don’t believe some Arabian war lord spoke to something called an angel in a cave.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Jealous of Chrestianity cheesy
Bobo yi jealous
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, when you go further to worship you are a monolatrist.

Are Muslims and Christians not worshipping Abrahamaic gods?
Gbenu dake boda!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I won’t dispute that it has that effect on some people just like it has had the opposite effect on others. Historically, it has been very intolerant and it spread through violence and subjugation. It is also inherently intolerant because of its doctrines and dogma.

That’s a lie. Christianity’s violence has largely abated but it is not extinct. Also, christianity doesn’t just limit itself to violence as it also tries to use the legal system to impose its will.

The Qu’ran is just as nonsensical as the Bible. The god of an Arab doesn’t mean anything to me and I damn sure don’t believe some Arabian war lord spoke to something called an angel in a cave.

At the bolded, I hereby hand you over to Islamists. Since you love being suppressed. You are free to dislike Christian practice.
Peace.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by KnownUnknown: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
[/b]
At the bolded, I hereby hand you over to Islamists. Since you love being suppressed. You are free to dislike Christian practice.
Peace.

They are free to come. I know for a fact that Allah can’t stop bullets.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
Bobo yi jealous

Of Yahweh or Chrestianity ?

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Gbenu dake boda!

Desperate to defend your Israelite god cheesy

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Desperate to defend your Israelite god cheesy
I m here to tell you atheists world wide v no balls. You are all cowards benefiting from the gentle nature of Christ which is in Christians.
No Pastor must talk about politics. They ll say he/she has collected money.
All of you are mad!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Of Yahweh or Chrestianity ?
Do you know how boring these images you attach to posts that you quote me are?
You must be a very boring man that can barely keep a woman.
You suck bro!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

They are free to come. I know for a fact that Allah can’t stop bullets.
limao. You v balls.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do you know how boring these images you attach to posts that you quote me are?
You must be a very boring man that can barely keep a woman.
You suck bro!

Romans gods are more interesting than Semitic gods

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m here to tell you atheists world wide v no balls. You are all cowards benefiting from the gentle nature of Christ which is in Christians.
No Pastor must talk about politics. They ll say he/she has collected money.
All of you are mad!

Okay monolatrist
You have forgotten Christianity is from Judaism

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Okay monolatrist
You have forgotten Christianity is from Judaism
It be like say ment is added to your issue.
I said those images are so boring and annoying.
Na make I vex for you for this cold weather o!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Romans gods are more interesting than Semitic gods
Visit clinic. You need help
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Visit clinic. You need help

Go and meet your shepherd, you need more grass, sheep
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

It be like say ment is added to your issue.
I said those images are so boring and annoying.
Na make I vex for you for this cold weather o!

Semitic gods are boring and annoying.
Na una dey worship Middle East especially Israelites gods

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Go and meet your shepherd, you need more grass, sheep
Cry boy
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Semitic gods are boring and annoying.
Na una dey worship Middle East especially Israelites gods
Madness in high display
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Madness in high display

Brainwashing and indoctrination in full action

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cry boy

Wail Yahweh worshipper cheesy

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

I do regard most of you guys who has turned to atheism because you people have valid reasons to denounce what you were taught about God but let me remind you that one is not to be called a tailor until you see him sew and design a suitable dress.

In the same manner you don't call anyone Christian simply because he claims he is until you observe how strongly he or she adheres to Jesus' teachings. That's what makes one a Christian not just claims.

Jesus himself said that his disciples will become WITNESSES of him throughout the world {Act 1:8} which means a group of imperfect humans like you and i will be known globally practicing what Jesus laid down as norms or tenets. Matthew 5:13-16; 7:16-18

After Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven Satan initiated his own agents in their midst {Matthew 13:25} and since Jesus' disciples don't force rebellious people out of their gathering {Matthew 13:29} they later outnumbered the real Christians and that's what you know today as Christians. Their attitude and behavior totally negates what Jesus taught his followers. But thanks to God true Christians have separated themselves from Satan's agents so you can now see the organization of true Christians today known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. It's exactly the same way Satan's agents treated Jesus and his real followers that they are treated globally today! Matthew 10:22-25

So if you haven't find such a group then know that you've not met the real CHRISTIANS! Act 11:26

Thank you, if you still have any question about faith in God please don't hesitate to ask !

LoLz! As if JWs don't become atheists.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! As if JWs don't become atheists.

ATHEISM lied to you my friend, you never disbelieve the existence of God for real what you're demanding is to see God one on one and that's impossible because God is a spirit!

So if anyone becomes an atheist it's because they don't want to live in harmony with others under some forms of norm, we understand that perfectly! smiley
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ATHEISM lied to you my friend, you never disbelieve the existence of God for real what you're demanding is to see God one on one and that's impossible because God is a spirit!

So if anyone becomes an atheist it's because they don't want to live in harmony with others under some forms of norm, we understand that perfectly! smiley

Sango worshipers, Satan worshippers, yaldaboath worshippers and Yahweh worshippers are ALL called Theists.
Do you know what Theism is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.