Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Did You Become An Atheist - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Become An Atheist (26808 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Is that in this 21st century of science, technology, enlightenment, freedom of speech?
Seems you are just a fault seeking mofo. No sense, no solution to offer but just to look for loopholes.
Your life don spoil finish!
Meanwhile, if not that you are a goat, wetin you dey find? Why you dey quote me?

The humans they killed were different from humans in 21st century?
You heartless Chrestian.
Why so angry and Cursing? Because I pointed out something?

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

The humans they killed were different from humans in 21st century?
You heartless Chrestian.
Why so angry and Cursing? Because I pointed out something?
Calm down. I m not the captain of Christians worldwide. I think you are derailing from my point. I m not angry. If you see cursed words, no vex. It's cos a goat like you deserved it. So...just manage am like that.
I m not here to tell you Christians killed people in the past. The body of Christ was first called Christians in the new testament. So stop beating about the bush.
However my points are:
You are free to be your atheists or theist.
But, respect Christianity. Cos your freedom of speech rest on this religion you are castigating.
And next time you are arguing, learn to reply with sensible points, not irrelevant screenshots you attach day and night. It's depicting you as a roaming madman with several tracts.
Lastly, if you feel you v knowledge, you can really talk, and them born you well, create a post about Christianity here are mention me. I ll gladly come and educate you. The owner of this site look like an atheist.
You can invite him and a host of others that I can really educate.
Jokes apart, I v sent you valid points while you v been rambling like an unintelligent boy trying too woo his sisters age mate.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Wilgrea7(m): 3:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Is that in this 21st century of science, technology, enlightenment, freedom of speech?

Hi there. I've noticed you made mention to freedom of speech being made possible by Christianity. How so?
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

What is this one saying? So atheists are lawless or troublesome peeps, or what? How many times have you seen demonstrations and crimes from atheist countries compared to theist ones?

jaephoenix:

You have a penchant for No True Scotsman everyday. It's getting boring. Try other fallacies

Listen to your atheist brother:

Wilgrea7:

Hi there. I've noticed you made mention to freedom of speech being made possible by Christianity. How so?

Do you still believe in freedom of expression and speech Sir? smiley

Whether my comments sounds boring to you or not please let the person it's addressed to talk for himself because crossing over to condemn someone's comment when it's not directed to you is tantamount to INTOLERANCE and i don't want to believe that atheists are also intolerant since you people have nothing to preach or teach anyone regarding righteousness! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

What is this one saying? So atheists are lawless or troublesome peeps, or what? How many times have you seen demonstrations and crimes from atheist countries compared to theist ones?

There is no atheist country on this planet!

You can't find any country anywhere on this planet where no one believe in the existence of God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Calm down. I m not the captain of Christians worldwide. I think you are derailing from my point. I m not angry. If you see cursed words, no vex. It's cos a goat like you deserved it. So...just manage am like that.
I m not here to tell you Christians killed people in the past. The body of Christ was first called Christians in the new testament. So stop beating about the bush.
However my points are:
You are free to be your atheists or theist.
But, respect Christianity. Cos your freedom of speech rest on this religion you are castigating.
And next time you are arguing, learn to reply with sensible points, not irrelevant screenshots you attach day and night. It's depicting you as a roaming madman with several tracts.
Lastly, if you feel you v knowledge, you can really talk, and them born you well, create a post about Christianity here are mention me. I ll gladly come and educate you. The owner of this site look like an atheist.
You can invite him and a host of others that I can really educate.
Jokes apart, I v sent you valid points while you v been rambling like an unintelligent boy trying too woo his sisters age mate.

Monolatrist, before y’all were called Chrestian first in antioch by agrippa, Chrestianity already existed. I mean before “jesus” was born, the Romans have been worshipping their gods and calling themselves Chrestians
You are a theist if you believe in a God or god.
You lack training that’s why you are abusing without sense and still saying rubbish to defend that crass behavior. Heartless Chrestian.
Dumb Yahweh worshipper.

Who created the body of nicence Christianity? Roman Catholic with the Help of emperor Constantine.

If not that you are a dense woman, what freedom of speech did Christianity bring? The thousands of people they have killed is that also freedom of speech?
Learn to reply with sensible words and not just dumb replies that your shepherd regurgitated to you sheeps.

You haven’t said anything reasonable, you just been making noise like the retar,ded monkey that you are, I bet that’s common among your siblings too.

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Monolatrist, before y’all were called Chrestian first in antioch by agrippa, Chrestianity already existed. I mean before “jesus” was born, the Romans have been worshipping their gods and calling themselves Chrestians
You are a theist if you believe in a God or god.
You lack training that’s why you are abusing without sense and still saying rubbish to defend that crass behavior. Heartless Chrestian.
Dumb Yahweh worshipper.

Who created the body of nicence Christianity? Roman Catholic with the Help of emperor Constantine.

If not that you are a dense woman, what freedom of speech did Christianity bring? The thousands of people they have killed is that also freedom of speech?
Learn to reply with sensible words and not just dumb replies that your shepherd regurgitated to you sheeps.

You haven’t said anything reasonable, you just been making noise like the retar,ded monkey that you are, I bet that’s common among your siblings too.
Is that why you are crying?
I v written sensible posts but cos you chose to be miserable and insensible, you can't accept facts.
Is it bad if a religion is reformed for better?
Authors write book they criticise it. Good people of today may v one last before and they turn a new leave. The apostles in the new testament after receiving the Holy Spirit shunned pagan practices and embraced Pentecostal Christianity. This spread to this century which you this ewu is benefitting from.
Lastly, you v not made good rebuttals but beat about the bush. I v been civil to you but when I knew it's cane you need and not carrot, you were served better. Mi o raye shit!
My main point is, if dem born you, your papa, your mama well, write gibberish about Islam just as you do for Christianity if you won't regret before seeing shege!.
I dare you. You be agbero atheist. Ori e tun buru.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Authors write book they criticise it. Good people of today may v one last before and they turn a new leave. The apostles in the new testament after receiving the Holy Spirit shunned pagan practices and embraced Pentecostal Christianity. This spread to this century aji h you this ewu is benefitting from.
Lastly, you v not made good rebuttals but beat about the bush.
My main point is, if dem born you, your papa, your mama well, write gibberish about Islam just as you do for Christianity if you won't regret before seeing shege!.

Look up Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins to see just how cowardly atheists are toward Islam. Here lemme help with a few:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2cSTq4CgiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwb2NZTPF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNv8kvd2H8

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v written sensible posts but cos you chose to be miserable and insensible, you can't accept facts.
Authors write book they criticise it. Good people of today may v one last before and they turn a new leave. The apostles in the new testament after receiving the Holy Spirit shunned pagan practices and embraced Pentecostal Christianity. This spread to this century which you this ewu is benefitting from.
Lastly, you v not made good rebuttals but beat about the bush. I v been civil to you but when I knew it's cane you need and not carrot, you were served better. Mi o raye shit!

Is that why you are dumming, dummy?
Can anything good come out of a Yahweh worshipper.
You are living a bitter and dejected life that’s why you will lie to defend your deity. Which facts? That Yahweh mother is asheera.
You have not made any reasonable suggestion you lowlife Chrestian.

I’ve been civil with you, but You have been behaving like a retar,d since just repeating what your shepherd told you, dumb Yahweh worshipper.
Your lowlife don’t need cane, you need common sense you dejected sheep.
My point is, if your father is not a bastard, if your mom is not a LovePeddler which you are, write any lie about Chrestianity if you won’t be disgraced like how your Yahweh was in the mesha stele.

I dare you, you rascal theist, ori BaBa e ti buru.
No religion has killed more people than Chrestianity, and hope you know both Christians and Muslims are worshipping Abramaic gods, it won’t be well with you and your generation may they suffer that owo massacre.

Killers want to reform after killing thousands of people, you all will pay for what you did, heartless Chrestian

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by temi1290: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not feeling fine. You owe your freedom to Christianity.

Funny you

The presence of Christianity in the world is saving you from rampaging head slammers. I can make boast of it anytime.
I won't put you & other childish atheists in your place if you guys v not trespassed your boundaries.

A thread was created for atheists to share their view on how they became atheists, christians invaded it but somehow it was the atheists that "trespassed"

And don't mistake the silence of Christians for cowardice.

What are you guys waiting for?

Fanatic head slammers days of horror treatment is imminent.
I blv you are one of them. Get that straight into your head.
Enjoy your freedom while it last. For now, I hand you over to head slammers. Trespass & lose your head.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
LordReed:

Look up Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins to see just how cowardly atheists are toward Islam. Here lemme help with a few:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2cSTq4CgiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwb2NZTPF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNv8kvd2H8
Thanks for sharing this.
In the videos, atheists v stated clearly that Christianity is more tolerant.
And my conclusion is that's why it's easy for atheists to talk anyhow about the Bible or Christianity. Who born dem if they do so with the Qur'an? They know their heads are at stake.
Now to the hypocritical Moslem Saber Ahmed, the American Muslim enjoying liberal life in USA but can't use it to speak against Islamic terrorism worldwide. She's a waste product meant to be sent to Afghanistan for sex slave.
She dey craze. Even in America she still has boko haram wife mentality. Smh!
Lastly, I blv everyone is free to practice their thing. Religion or no religion. The end ll justify the means.
But I won't tolerate atheists with shallow logic. They just raise loopholes and not consider positivity about Christianity. The oyinbo atheists in those YouTube video has sense. But the chicken atheists here on Nairaland are high on cow urine. So it made me question if they are real atheists. Maybe they are disguised mofos from other religions cos the jealousy of Christianity is driving every non Christians mad worldwide.
In all, let's embrace peace if our religion differ. And if there's anyone lurking around, acting like he/she's a murderer, no peace, so there ll be no peace. Let's kuku do eye for eyevand let everywhere burn!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Is that why you are dumming, dummy?
Can anything good come out of a Yahweh worshipper.
You are living a bitter and dejected life that’s why you will lie to defend your deity. Which facts? That Yahweh mother is asheera.
You have not made any reasonable suggestion you lowlife Chrestian.

I’ve been civil with you, but You have been behaving like a retar,d since just repeating what your shepherd told you, dumb Yahweh worshipper.
Your lowlife don’t need cane, you need common sense you dejected sheep.
My point is, if your father is not a bastard, if your mom is not a LovePeddler which you are, write any lie about Chrestianity if you won’t be disgraced like how your Yahweh was in the mesha stele.

I dare you, you rascal theist, ori BaBa e ti buru.
No religion has killed more people than Chrestianity, and hope you know both Christians and Muslims are worshipping Abramaic gods, it won’t be well with you and your generation may they suffer that owo massacre.

Killers want to reform after killing thousands of people, you all will pay for what you did, heartless Chrestian
I won't suffer Owo massacre nor any massacre. But I ll gladly massacre any mofo in self defense and tell gays like you to your face that you are demented. Some Christians too v high grade if violence but the teaching of Christ brought peace movement. However we are wise to self defense. So...jeki ori e pe!
Now, for your gibberish, Pentecostal Christianity no sabi Asheera. Pls use your energy on those that are presently creating human abuse worldwide. If you can't face Islamic fanatics, you are useless as a human being, useless to science, history & your existence is just occupying space for nothing.
Now you mentioned Ori Baba e buru, you should v told me you are ruined from parenting till generation. If you are an atheist, you shouldn't believe in curses. So...your cover is uncovered. You look like a head slammer trolling via atheist system or just one nincompoop who's doing I belong without sense. In all, you are not worth than N200 suya in the sight of a rampaging head slammer. Enjoy your miserable life. I shove used menstrual pad in your throat.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2022
temi1290:

Mtcheeeeew
No more logic? Opolo ti tan!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I won't suffer Owo massacre nor any massacre. But I ll gladly massacre any mofo in self defense and tell gays like you to your face that you are demented. Some Christians too v high grade if violence but the teaching of Christ brought peace movement. However we are wise to self defense. So...jeki ori e pe!
Now, for your gibberish, Pentecostal Christianity no sabi Asheera. Pls use your energy on those that are presently creating human abuse worldwide. If you can't face Islamic fanatics, you are useless as a human being, useless to science, history & your existence is just occupying space for nothing.
Now you mentioned Ori Baba e buru, you should v told me you are ruined from parenting till generation. If you are an atheist, you shouldn't believe in curses. So...your cover is uncovered. You look like a head slammer trolling via atheist system or just one nincompoop who's doing I belong without sense. In all, you are not worth than N200 suya in the sight of a rampaging head slammer. Enjoy your miserable life. I shove used menstrual pad in your throat.

Illiterate, do you know what “Pentecostal Christianity” is, have you ever sat down and thought how they formed the name?

Why are you playing victim, you’ve been mentioning my mom and dad, and I just said your father head is not correct you are shouting, you can’t take what you dish out?
You and your family are useless sheeps. They will die ultimately like the owo worshippers

Dumb theist, that’s worshipping “Pentecostal Christianity” that was created by the Church of England during the great SCHISM.
You are a theist that’s why you believe in cursing, like Jesus Chrestus like this Yahweh worshipper

If dem born your useless mom and dad well, lie about Chrestianity, you heartless THIEST.

You murderers, even Islam didn’t kill as much as you people. After killing thousands of people and spreading Chrestianity you want to “reform” what about those you have killed? It will not be better with you and your reform!
Enjoy your meaningless life, garbage dump is better than your useless life

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, do you know what “Pentecostal Christianity” is, have you ever sat down and thought how they formed the name?

Why are you playing victim, you’ve been mentioning my mom and dad, and I just said your father head is not correct you are shouting, you can’t take what you dish out?
You and your family are useless sheeps. They will die ultimately like the owo worshippers

Dumb theist, that’s worshipping Pentecostal that was created by the Church of England.
You are a theist that’s why you believe in cursing, like Jesus Chrestus like this Yahweh worshipper
If dem born your useless mom and dad well, lie about Chrestianity.

You murderers, even Islam didn’t kill as much as you people. After killing thousands of people and spreading Chrestianity you want to “reform” what about those you have killed? It will not be better with you and your reform!
Enjoy your meaningless life, garbage dump is better than your useless life
Cry baby.
Let's admit Christianity is as evil as you can imagine. Is there no room for redemption?
Even the whites after centuries of slave crimes allow your brethrens to seek greener pasture in the west.
So...Bros, you don't v brain. You are a useless atheist.
A good atheist ll give credit to whom it deserves. Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins and co v talked with real logic. You this dirty Maynman that wear one boxer for 2 days and more is here exposing your shallow head.
Na your type dey suffer from one madam at work. When you don't v brain. Koshi lo!
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cry baby.
Let's admit Christianity is as evil as you can imagine. Is there no room for redemption?
Even the whites after centuries of slave crimes allow your brethrens to seek greener pasture in the west.
So...Bros, you don't v brain. You are a useless atheist.
A good atheist ll give credit to whom it deserves. Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins and co v talked with real logic. You this dirty Maynman that wear one boxer for 2 days and more is here exposing your shallow head.
Na your type dey suffer from one madam at work. When you don't v brain. Koshi lo!

Wail bitter sheep.
Illiterate who was occupying the “west” before white got there? Uselsss slave. And are whites still saying slavery is good? Why are you still supporting Chrestianity that has killed thousands of People? How many white do you see still supporting slavery?
You are a dumb THEIST. You are thinking like the indoctrinated sheep that you are.
A good theist will give Credit to all gods and deities.
Desperate theist, guess you just learning those names? Did you even watch the video were talked, so desperate you will do anything to defend your deity.

Worthless Bitterplum that has smelly puss,y is here exposing Chrestianity and being a heartless monolatrist.

Worshipper of Pentecostal Christianity cheesy

Na your type dem dey use do sex slave when your life is already meaningless. Koshi danu, omo ale

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks for sharing this.
In the videos, atheists v stated clearly that Christianity is more tolerant.
And my conclusion is that's why it's easy for atheists to talk anyhow about the Bible or Christianity. Who born dem if they do so with the Qur'an? They know their heads are at stake.
Now to the hypocritical Moslem Saber Ahmed, the American Muslim enjoying liberal life in USA but can't use it to speak against Islamic terrorism worldwide. She's a waste product meant to be sent to Afghanistan for sex slave.
She dey craze. Even in America she still has boko haram wife mentality. Smh!
Lastly, I blv everyone is free to practice their thing. Religion or no religion. The end ll justify the means.
But I won't tolerate atheists with shallow logic. They just raise loopholes and not consider positivity about Christianity. The oyinbo atheists in those YouTube video has sense. But the chicken atheists here on Nairaland are high on cow urine. So it made me question if they are real atheists. Maybe they are disguised mofos from other religions cos the jealousy of Christianity is driving every non Christians mad worldwide.
In all, let's embrace peace if our religion differ. And if there's anyone lurking around, acting like he/she's a murderer, no peace, so there ll be no peace. Let's kuku do eye for eyevand let everywhere burn!

LoLz! Did you actually watch the videos? Hitchens especially eviserates Islam and the Quran and Dawkins calls Islam one of the greatest evils in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Wail bitter sheep.
Illiterate who was occupying the “west” before white got there? Uselsss slave. And are whites still saying slavery is good? Why are you still supporting Chrestianity that has killed thousands of People? How many white do you see still supporting slavery?
You are a dumb THEIST. You are thinking like the indoctrinated sheep that you are.
A good theist will give Credit to all gods and deities.
Desperate theist, guess you just learning those names?
Bitterplum that has smelly puss,y is here exposing Chrestianity and being a heartless monolatrist.

Worshipper of Pentecostal Christianity cheesy

Na your type dem dey use do sex slave when your life is already meaningless. Koshi danu, omo ale
You this boy, can you really stand up to a lady like me in real life, you suck. I blew your cover. You are not an atheist. End of discussion.
Atheists don't blv in curses. So...Ori e buru, say amen.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Did you actually watch the videos? Hitchens especially eviserates Islam and Quran and the Dawkins calls Islam one of the greatest evils in the world.
Yes I did. They were at least straight to identify the real evil practitioners which are Islamic fanatics.
I understand some are under religion brain washing. But anyone who's constituting threats to life and properties should be declared the real fatwa upon. These are the fanatical Muslims.
I blv the atheists in the video were careful to an extent cos they feared for their head. Except that brave woman that told the bitc h Saber Ahmed that she's hypocritical.
In all, let's all embrace peace whether you are an atheist, theist, monolatry etc.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

You this boy, can you really stand up to a lady like me in real life, you suck. I blew your cover. You are not an atheist. End of discussion.
Atheists don't blv in curses. So...Ori e buru, say amen.

You this kid, stand up to a worthless and ill mannered lady like you? I’d rather not but you rascal is asking for it.
I exposed your Pentecostal Christianity and your deity, Yahweh.
You are a deluded monolatrist, End of discussion.
Theist believe in curse….so, ori baba e ti buru,say amen cheesy

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum is busy shouting Pentecostal Christianity.

Does it mean anyother brand of Xtianity except Pentecostals/Protestants are fake, living in the past, allergic to reform?

Is their god different from the one that Pope Francis adores?
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

You this kid, stand up to a worthless and ill mannered lady like you? I’d rather not but you rascal is asking for it.
I exposed your Pentecostal Christianity and your deity, Yahweh.
You are a deluded monolatrist, End of discussion.
Theist believe in curse….so, ori baba e ti buru,say amen cheesy
Dear fake, atheists iyalaye e.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Sweetplum is busy shouting Pentecostal Christianity.

Does it mean anyother brand of Xtianity except Pentecostals/Protestants are fake, living in the past, allergic to reform?

Is their god different from the one that Pope Francis adores?
I no get appetite for debate. I just delivered one rabid dog bitten boy called Maynman.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear fake, atheists iyalaye e.

Dear heartless theist, baba eee.

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I no get appetite for debate. I just delivered one rabid dog bitten boy called Maynman.

Says the nympho she goat
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes I did. They were at least straight to identify the real evil practitioners which are Islamic fanatics.
I understand some are under religion brain washing. But anyone who's constituting threats to life and properties should be declared the real fatwa upon. These are the fanatical Muslims.
I blv the atheists in the video were careful to an extent cos they feared for their head. Except that brave woman that told the bitc h Saber Ahmed that she's hypocritical.
In all, let's all embrace peace whether you are an atheist, theist, monolatry etc.

LoLz! How is calling Islam one of the greatest evils being careful for their head? You said atheists are cowardly and don't talk bad about Islam or the Quran and I show you atheists doing exactly that but you say they are being careful. Do you not understand the meaning of the words you are using?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There is no atheist country on this planet!

You can't find any country anywhere on this planet where no one believe in the existence of God! cheesy

“In god or gods.”
God or goD or GOD or god is a title not a person
Some countries believe in the Christian god called Yahweh, some the Muslim god called Allah, some the Roman god called Jupiter, some the Norse god called Odin, some in baal, some in Yoruba culture called eledumare.
All countries believe in different gods, theist.

I don’t think there is any country that believes in yaldaboath except the watchtower.

Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Dear heartless theist, baba eee.
I m not yet heartless. By the time I unleash done venoms on you, you ll choose your trolls wisely. Mofo
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by temi1290: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

No more logic? Opolo ti tan!

So you decided to ignore the other things I typed,or you didn't see my replies to your comments in subs, blind bat
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! How is calling Islam one of the greatest evils being careful for their head? You said atheists are cowardly and don't talk bad about Islam or the Quran and I show you atheists doing exactly that but you say they are being careful. Do you not understand the meaning of the words you are using?
I understand the meaning of my words. Okay, credit to those guys: Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins. And credit to you to for the references.
We need more atheists in this site and in Nigeria to help us address head slammers menace. If you all v balls, come out and talk. Especially to support we female. They v metted enough injustice against women and girls.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2022
temi1290:

So you decided to ignore the other things I typed,or you didn't see my replies to your comments in subs, blind bat
I no kuku blind. I just discovered you guys aren't using your heads well. Before me and you post turn abusive, let's just leave here.
Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by Maynman: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not yet heartless. By the time I unleash done venoms on you, you ll choose your trolls wisely. Mofo

Chrestian Murderer is not yet heartless,
You think You have a big mouth and talk shit because you are a heartless theist?
The training that you lack, you will learn.

Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Bible Forbids Tattoos / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.