Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? (1661 Views)

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Oyindamolah: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
This was a tweet from someone

It's definitely okay to not have children, for selfish reason he feel no guilty because he wants to enjoy his life and spend his money because he doesn't want to bring someone to come and suffer and yes his a better person

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by rickpat(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
discuss about having kids,how many kids and also know if your partner is a gender freak i.e prefers or obsessed with a particular gender of kids... conclude all that before marriage....both parties must agree if they want kids or not before marriage...DO NOT ASSUME!!...time has changed people have different new views about life now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by blinking001(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
A king.
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Oyindamolah: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:
A king.
if his parents though they way his thinking, he would not be typing.

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Hamachi(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Dear ladies,

His either gay or firing blanks.

3 Likes

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Hamachi(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Dear ladies,

His either gay or firing blanks
Dear ladies,

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
if his parents though they way his thinking, he would not be typing.
He's not his parents... They wanted kids... He doesn't...

Did any of our parents seek our consent before having us? You should know that many people would not exist if they had a choice...

If you don't want kids, it's perfectly okay... There's no benefit to it... No gain... Your children could all be misreable and end their lives or grow up to hate you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Hamachi:
Dear ladies,

He just knows what he wants...
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Chiraq77(m): 12:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:

It's definitely okay to not have children, for selfish reason he feel no guilty because he wants to enjoy his life and spend his money because he doesn't want to bring someone to come and suffer and yes his a better person

You are listening to Nigeria info grin
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:

I don't want kids either... I'm selfish... And I'm considerate enough to not bring a child into this hell that's planet earth...

I'll probably adopt... That way I can love a child but not feel responsible for his/her inevitable misery...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Cousin9999: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Someone should have kids because they really want to, not because random people want them to conform.

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Oturatetuala(m): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Is all about choice but why won't I have kids in the first place.
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Hamachi:
Dear ladies,

He's*
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:
I don't want kids either... I'm selfish... And I'm considerate enough to not bring a child into this hell that's planet earth...

I'll probably adopt... That way I can love a child but not feel responsible for his/her inevitable misery...

Here, you're saying "you don't want to have a kid." On the other thread, i saw you saying " You'd never get married." If that'd make you happy, go all the way in.

But, i know you must bleep. One thing about marriage is that it guides you to stick to one partner. And you don't have to go around bleeping any random dick that comes your way. I hope you're ready to keep being a victim of one hitter quitter.

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by helinues: 5:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Half post
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Hamachi:
Dear ladies,

I think he is selfish, might not really be gay
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Hamachi:
Dear ladies,

No he's not,not everyone wants kids,men or women

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Autobot05: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:

Make I cause small wahala for this lady

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by dacblogger: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2022
The worst sin to me is giving birth to kids you can't take care of...
Lord help me take care of my kids, I DNT want them to suffer in this life.Amen
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Hamachi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No he's not,not everyone wants kids,men or women
How do you know? Are you the one that tweeted it?
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hamachi:
How do you know? Are you the one that tweeted it?
No but I know we are not all a monolith
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Hamachi(f): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No but I know we are not all a monolith
Who are the "we".
Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Freelane33(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Oyindamolah:

Personal decision
Not selfishness or wickedness
I don’t questions people personal decisions

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? by Oyindamolah: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Freelane33:

Personal decision
Not selfishness or wickedness
I don’t questions people personal decisions
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Shinedu And Shuqudi Don Land Oo (pics) / Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? / Togolese Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.