Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? (739 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
There isn’t a day that passes that I don’t see a girl I don’t know from anywhere trying to throw herself on me. They do it so intentionally, it’s either they are greeting me too much or trying to say something or staring at smiling at the same time at me. Happens everywhere i go. Do you know why? Because I dress like a big boy! These female criminals on wigs think all because I dress nice I must be a yahoo boy and if they stare so much maybe I will ask them out. One of their sister already tried her luck and because I didn’t give her a dime she stopped visiting me. Aunty one kobo you will never get from me, I’m the most red pilled of all red pill.

They target you once you look like you have arrived, i be bad market. We no Dey give shishi

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Cypress042(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Clap for ya self
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by flames007(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Which money?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg those two simps up there go and wash your girlfriends pants you losers
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by KristaPretty(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
You sadly happen to be around cheap broke girls all the time that even your chicken change seems like one million to them

Change your circle boy!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by NotBeenPaid: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022

My Hen a grew teeth after I read out loud your thread to her.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Blunttruth: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Badboibipo:
There isn’t a day that passes that I don’t see a girl I don’t know from anywhere trying to throw herself on me. They do it so intentionally, it’s either they are greeting me too much or trying to say something or staring at smiling at the same time at me. Happens everywhere i go. Do you know why? Because I dress like a big boy! These female criminals on wigs think all because I dress nice I must be a yahoo boy and if they stare so much maybe I will ask them out. One of their sister already tried her luck and because I didn’t give her a dime she stopped visiting me. Aunty one kobo you will never get from me, I’m the most red pilled of all red pill.

They target you once you look like you have arrived, i be bad market. We no Dey give shishi
Empty Barrel making noise in a faceless forum. What's our business. Smally
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blunttruth:

Empty Barrel making noise in a faceless forum. What's our business. Smally

It’s the smally for me, lol in my lifetime my joy is I hurt so many women for all the bs they did to me as a kid. I make hundreds of women doubt their beauty daily, that’s my joy in life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Blunttruth: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Badboibipo:

It’s the smally for me, lol in my lifetime my joy is I hurt so many women for all the bs they did to me as a kid. I make hundreds of women doubt their beauty daily, that’s my joy in life
Then you are petty. Move on already. Why should you find joy in such. Beauty that will fade. Looks don't count, it's the personality that matters . If you were hurt learn from the situation. That's how you will end up hurting the one you are meant to be with,then you will end up coming here to cry tales of woe.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Nyascobar1414: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Cypress042:
Clap for ya self
I noticed you are a girl..
Peace!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by helinues: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2022
undecided

N50k and noise
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Fiscus105(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Badboibipo:

Go and get job and plan for tomorrow, time waits for nobody.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Shagbatshagba: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
You sadly happen to be around cheap broke girls all the time that even your chicken change seems like one million to them

Change your circle boy!!!

that was too hot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? by Sammy101111(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Am always saying this to ladies that will just task me for money any how like say na them work for me

I will simple tell them task who toast you or your toaster or boy friend

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ? / “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / How My Song Will Strengthen Naira Against Dollar(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.