Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl (1958 Views)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
you are a poverty-stricken Compound fool

It is the peculiar quality of a fool to be pokenosing and to forget his own miserable life

You will forever be unfortunate in your miserable life and you won't amount to anything...now run along to your rat cubicle

YOU ARE A USELESS STUPID, GARBAGE LANDFILL DIRTY DISGUSTING PHOBIC LOONY!!!

BUSH RAT
you and your generation will forever be cursed,you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hand will turn to a loss.you will toil the earth and reap stones and nothing.Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by TheMaharajah: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
women are also demigods
People worship mermaids
Go to utube and watch a woman who called herself god so your claims are stupid and foolish

Women are beautiful and men are ugly

The only advantage a man have over a woman is his physical strength and that's all

Ps: not every woman wants to be protected and not every man wants to protect

So what do you really want? undecided

Modified: I've scanned your posts you only insult people.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by siofra(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
ednut1:
The average man without make up looks better than the average woman with makeup

Not true at all.

Abeg this is not true.
The female human form is far more attractive than the male human form. Women have more refined and smoother features, compared to men.

Looking at beautiful women gives me more pleasure and is more aesthetically pleasing than looking at men but I'm sexually attracted to men.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
siofra:

Not true at all.

Abeg this is not true.
The female human form is far more attractive than the male human form. Women have more refined and smoother features, compared to men.

Looking at beautiful women gives me more pleasure and is more aesthetically pleasing than looking at men but I'm sexually attracted to men.
GBAM you know whatsup wink

1 Like

Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa oooo should I really be arguing with u?? I guess not but truth be told u are better off ejaculated than being alive to spew all this trash!!! Bc it's either u are gay or a Lesbian
who is this m0r0n bleating senseless gibberish each time

Go around in circles with directionless crap...I still doubt you are a woman
And if you are a woman then the decayed rotten sperm have destroyed your sight, reason and thinking faculty

And not all lady want a man Ejaculating inside them so keep your foolish opinion to your hopeless self
It is obvious that penis have eaten up and scattered your brain to the extent that you are Typing shit
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My dear stop this brainless argument it doesn't make sense, u ND I know that men are naturally good looking than women. Why do I feel like u are stylishly try to promote gayism with the awkward post
your brain has being feasted upon by the rotten virus that men have ejaculated inside your body.

I swear you no get brain, eye and thinking faculty

If you can't give me fact to BUTTRESS your absurd LUDICROUS claim then you are just a cheap brain damaged idiot with an outdated phone
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
op I don't understand you, why on earth will u compare a woman to a man? Men are created their own way likewise women, u are arguing with that guy down there about beauty do not forget we women need a lot of stuffs to look beautiful but men don't, for a man they are naturally good looking except the one wey God vex stone with ugliness. Men aren't suppose to dress to kill that's why they are men, am sorry to say but if truely u are comparing a man's beauty to that of a woman den I must stay that u are senseless!!
you are slow, stupid and Brainless

With all your epic gibberish you still have to accept the fact that men are ugly and women are beautiful wink
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
you and your generation will forever be cursed,you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hand will turn to a loss.you will toil the earth and reap stones and nothing.Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle.
see painment grin
I love this, keep crying, wailing and weeping in my mention.
For your info I am living in luxury and opulence something you can never achieve or experience till you die....even if you reincarnate a billion times you will never taste wealth but remain in perpetual abject poverty
You are out of flow.....and your words are stale grin
Your verbal war still dey trek
The only time machine we need is the one that we take us to the past were your Deteriorated self, your useless parents, your decayed siblings were massacred and all your whole lineage were never born or think of coming into existence

Now listen slowpoke your whole existing lineage will be target for rituals, cannibals and armed robbers....this deadly insurgence will wipe all of you and your entire miserable generation till they is no existance of you or your worthless progenitors

Lastly all of your family lineage will forever amount to nothing,
I will be the calamity, doom and damnation that will befall all of you.
You and your entire generation will forever live in abject poverty until bokoharam and bandits massacres all your bloodline and feast on you and their flesh...humans will avoid your family trees like plague...all of you will live like an outcast. Humans will confiscate all your remaining wretched property and all of you will be wandering like a vagabond naked on the surface of this earth till you all meet your death
From henceforth your misery,penury,poverty,agony, anguish, wretchedness will multiply a million folds on you your whole descendants and entire lineage

Now go on and gyrate as my chainsaw ravages you to pieces

Generation of epilepsy!!!
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
youngZee23:
Let her work hard like a man less check something
go to Abuja, lagos and so many other States in nigeria and see independent women living large

You are not yet exposed.

You are too immature to have a convo with me
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Iadymissile(f): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Mutant001:
go to Abuja, lagos and so many other States in nigeria and see independent women living large

You are not yet exposed.

You are too immature to have a convo with me
Hello dear!
good morning.
please let's communicate privately.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by BeanmanX(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
hi I'm lesbian as well.
i just sent you a pm, kindly respond to it
Mutant001 this useless troll is same as Ge0rgen0ra...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Women! If Your Partner Cheats, Do This (photo) / How Do I Stop Thinking About Girls / I Ve A Little Problem Woeing A Beautiful Girl.what Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.