Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl (1961 Views)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He is not joking, he is 100 percent right!! Please just rest nd stop arguing blindly when u know the truth
so stupid that you are chatting me up with a female moniker

You are myopic, foolish, useless and sick in the brain

You need to go back to yabaleft where you came from
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Dreadlock69(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Some people go born nonsense

Shey you run commot for bush them carry phone give you

1 Like

Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am even Wondering, it's eith this op is a gay or a Lesbian. No body should argue with him/her abeg. What a post
same idiot spotted

A man with a female moniker
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Some people go born nonsense

Shey you run commot for bush them carry phone give you
you are useless and na garbage full your brain grin

Who is this m0r0nic cockroach give the phone back to the owner
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by TheMaharajah: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women are beautiful no doubt but men are also magnificent [if I spell am correctly] in their own way like amored structure made for battle.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Prettygirl200(f): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
same fool spotted

Sorry sweetie am a lady and everyone here on nairaland knows that, I don't know if u are a lady or a man but let me just assume that u are a lady. That u are woman doesn't mean I will agree with your post. Honey facts about comparing a mans beauty and that of a woman is senseless. Most of we ladies need makeup to look beautiful only very few are naturally beautiful.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Prettygirl200(f): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
same idiot spotted

am a lady!! Your facts are wrong, very very wrong
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
shutup you are not a lady grin

You are not only stupid and blind but you are not good in telling lies

You are wrong in every aspect because women are a billion times beautiful than the so called men
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Cinema4d: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
All I see in this post is complete madness.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry sweetie am a lady and everyone here on nairaland knows that, I don't know if u are a lady or a man but let me just assume that u are a lady. That u are woman doesn't mean I will agree with your post. Honey facts about comparing a mans beauty and that of a woman is senseless. Most of we ladies need makeup to look beautiful only very few are naturally beautiful.
is that your benchmark for your stupid assertion and useless premise

I.mens head structure is DIFFERENT compared to the structure of a female head..their chunky rugged head is been carved in such a way to be devoid of make-up

2.Then we talk about the body structure men are built like armour with too much coarseness, roughness and ruggedity cannot be compared to the softness of a woman

3.men don't have captivating body accentuation like the endowed breast, the voluptuous curves and the hour glass shape

Go and search on a million beautiful sexy tomboys, butch and stud pictures without makeup then you will see why both in feminity and masculinity girls have the win
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cinema4d:
All I see in this post is complete madness.

and you are the number 1 mad man
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
give me your so called facts....I am waiting
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Prettygirl200(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
is that your benchmark for your stupid assertion and useless premise

I.mens head structure is DIFFERENT compared to the structure of a female head..their chunky rugged head is been carved in such a way to be devoid of make-up

2.Then we talk about the body structure men are built like armour with too much coarseness, roughness and ruggedity cannot be compared to the softness of a woman

3.men don't have captivating body accentuation like the endowed breast, the voluptuous curves and the hour glass shape

Go and search on a million beautiful sexy tomboys, butch and stud pictures without makeup then you will see why both in feminity and masculinity girls have the win

That is why they are MEN, u don't have to be too bitter!!! Common na man Born u
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Prettygirl200(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
shutup you are not a lady grin

You are not only stupid and blind but you are not good in telling lies

You are wrong in every aspect because women are a billion times beautiful than the so called men
Na wa oooo should I really be arguing with u?? I guess not but truth be told u are better off ejaculated than being alive to spew all this trash!!! Bc it's either u are gay or a Lesbian
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by youngZee23: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
Historians and researchers have come up with facts that women are more beautiful than men

God created man first. Sometime later, having acquired experience from all the mud huffing and puffing involved in the manufacturing of man, he perfected skills(the huffing and puffing became a melodious whistle).
God also procured quality material for the creation of women

That is when he created a woman, the beauty to behold

That's why the human females are far more attractive and more resistant to wear and tear and live longer

The difference is the quality of material utilized in each of them.

Human females is magnificent, dazzling, glorious, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous and far more attractive than men and I love them
It's not true..women grow old faster than men..they only live longer than men because they don't take risk like men do..
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
youngZee23:
It's not true..women grow old faster than men..they only live longer than men because they don't take risk like men do..
an old woman is more presentable than an old man
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
[b] That is why they are MEN, u don't have to be too bitter!!! Common na man Born u
na woman also born me too
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
i sent you my Gmail expecting you to message me.
it's now i know you're a Foolish bastard and a useless coward.
the moment i lay hold on you I will rape you before i kill you.
useIess bastard
you are joke to me grin

THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE ARE THE SADDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH
Dejection, depression, frustration, agony and misery has turned you into a full blown clown
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Prettygirl200(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
na woman also born me too
Without the sperm of a man u wouldn't have been formed so pls stop being bitter towards men. Channel it to your father at home.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
if they born you well drop your address if not may thunder strike you dead
THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE ARE THE SADDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH
Dejection, depression, frustration, agony and misery has turned you into a full blown clown grin
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by youngZee23: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
an old woman is more presentable than an old man
Let her work hard like a man less check something
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Without the sperm of a man u wouldn't have been formed so pls stop being bitter towards men. Channel it to your father at home.
they you go ranting like a fool without a brain

Without the egg of a woman the sperm wouldn't have seen what to fertilize and the woman did the work most by carrying the child for nine month...so it is no big deal

There is sperm bank but there is no egg bank that is why females are special and unique

I am stating the fact and I ain't being bitter...know how to use words in the right sentence
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
sad ke?
why should i be depressed? you think I'm poverty stricken like you?
drop your account number let me send you money to feed cos I know you're frustrated cos you're hungry
LIKE I SAID EARLIER THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE ARE THE SADDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH
Dejection, depression, frustration, agony and misery has turned you into a full blown clown grin
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
you think I'm poverty stricken like you?
drop your account number let me send you money to feed cos I know you're frustrated cos you're hungry
I am not what you think I am.
you are what you think I am.

What you say about someone is a manifestation of your own thoughts. It says more about you and what you are Suffering from grin
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by TheMaharajah: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:

they you go ranting like a fool without a brain

Without the egg of a woman the sperm wouldn't have seen what to fertilize and the woman did the work most by carrying the child for nine month...so it is no big deal

There is sperm bank but there is no egg bank that is why females are special and unique

I am stating the fact and I ain't being bitter...know how to use words in the right sentence

If women are special and unique, that is in the eyes of society. In the grand scale of things, men are Demi Gods. Go watch WW2 kamikaze battles for Youtube yee pet of the society. Who wants to be protected for being inadequate.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheMaharajah:

If women are special and unique, that is in the eyes of society. In the grand scale of things, men are Demi Gods. Go watch WW2 kamikaze battles for Youtube yee pet of the society. Who wants to be protected for being inadequate.
women are also demigods
People worship mermaids
Go to utube and watch a woman who called herself god so your claims are stupid and foolish

Women are beautiful and men are ugly

The only advantage a man have over a woman is his physical strength and that's all

Ps: not every woman wants to be protected and not every man wants to protect
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Mutant001: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
i showed a friend your profile and he indicated his interest in you though.
Don't you want a child of your own?
Who's this mo.ron Typing aimlessly like someone without a functional brain? No consistency. I doubt your mental stability.
Re: Women Were Created With First Class Material while Men with second class matl by Iadymissile(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
Who's this mo.ron Typing aimlessly like someone without a functional brain? No consistency. I doubt your mental stability.

hi I'm lesbian as well.
i just sent you a pm, kindly respond to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her / Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) / How About If All Women Dissappear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.