Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ (22282 Views)

Ukr Has Allegedly Handed Over To Russia Its "Peace Plan" Agreed With The US / Zelensky Calls Russia's Missile Strike On Kharkiv's Freedom Square A 'war Crime' / US Vs IRAN, Check Out Some Of The Most Significant Weapons In The US Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Tobi890: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Direct threat doesn't mean they are scared of poor Russia.. grin

And boy stop the misinformation.. Ukraine ain't a member of NATO.. grin
Ukraine wants to join Nato so that Russia will not dare to invade it...
Recent events demonstrate how valid this concern actually is... undecided
Dumbo think with ya head..
If Ukraine is a not member of NATO, they won't be sending military aids and donating billions of dollars to them, NATO vs Russia will be the end of the world, Russia can match NATO to a large extent, imagine support from their allies like china, north korea etc, Ukraine President said with his mouth, that he joined NATO recently, was angry and fuming why they refused to come to his aid, the military arsenal aids and money they are sending, is not enough, they don't have the numbers to match up russia and secondly is not exactly a war like the media exaggerated it, if it is actually a war, I don't think Ukraine would still be a country by now, the main target is for NATO to join them, then the world is gone, nukes flying up and down

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Drenimarcus(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

I haven't seen this any where in the west?

Post a link that states that the US has now officially entered recession.

US GDP QOQ FINAL

ACTUAL -1.6% �
FORECAST -1.5%
PREVIOUS -1.5%

US GDP (QoQ) has shrink twice which means officially in recession. You have data, search for the source mate.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ckonnet:

Me iam tired of arguing with my naija peeps, they always imagine life from beer pArlour.
I noticed that a lot of them just pull up lies from from the air. grin

How do you even begin to discuss with people that post 90% lies and 10% truths grin
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

US GDP QOQ FINAL

ACTUAL -1.6% �
FORECAST -1.5%
PREVIOUS -1.5%

US GDP (QoQ) has shrink twice which means officially in recession. You have data, search for the source mate.

Post a link that says the US officially entered recession. I can read. I have not asked you to shalaye grin

Just post a link from say fox news, CNN or BBC, or even Aljazera. It will be big news if it has entered recession.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tobi890:
If Ukraine is a not member of NATO, they won't be sending military aids and donating billions of dollars to them, NATO vs Russia will be the end of the world, Russia can match NATO to a large extent, imagine support from their allies like china, north korea etc, Ukraine President said with his mouth, that he joined NATO recently, was angry and fuming why they refused to come to his aid, the military arsenal aids and money they are sending, is not enough, they don't have the numbers to match up russia and secondly is not exactly a war like the media exaggerated it, if it is actually a war, I don't think Ukraine would still be a country by now, the main target is for NATO to join them, then the world is gone, nukes flying up and down
Show me a proof that Ukraine is a member of NATO or keep mute forever..

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Krismas(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
When all your neighbors and brothers are afraid and running from you to seek refuge elsewhere, then you are evil and need to check your ways.

Putin now has two very much more powerful countries joining NATO in place of Ukraine. Putin miscalculated badly.

Anyways. Congrats to Sweden and Finland.
grin Lies
Russia is the only Asian country sitting in the midst of European countries. That’s why they branding together into EU and NATO
Not because Russia is evil but because they are Europeans

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Simple005: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bro stop the lies, Russia does not import “most” of what they use as you call it, their economy is not dependent on importation unlike the west. the few things which they import has been addressed with the introduction of parallel importation.

Please pick a history book about Russia and the west and read before you come to this forum to spread your ignorance.

Mind you I’m well traveled and I can tell you, European countries are feeling the impact of their sanctions more

[I live in Russia, you are right, Russia economy doesn't depends on importation, the Eu and west are feeling the heat with the sanctions, Russian ruble is the best currency this year despite all the sanctions
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Drenimarcus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Asour:

Yes, WW2. Thanks for the correction.

My point was that when the War ended in 1945, Russia wasn't the 'Villian' of you will.
Germany was.

The same Germany is now a member of NATO.

Yeah but the hatred of the soviets metamorphosed to Russia.

Nazi commanders fled from Germany to the US. You can look it up.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Kingpele(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Goddson post=114269361]USA and it’s minions does not stand a chance against Almighty Russia, China and few other countries that has balls has always been a threat to the NATO alliance.

Just look at the map below, who is the real threat?

If you know how African leaders are treated, addressed in closed door meetings with USA and western leaders, you ll understand that these evil western leaders don’t deserve your jubilation.

My fellow Nigerians, shine your eyes �.
Don’t be a western stooge
Don’t be ignorant.[shut up and u are there to see how western states are speaking to African people, butterfly that calls himself a bird ,I have travelled to Europe years back even that useless Russia, these folks are 100percent racists, they hate blacks with total hatred and your miserable self is here cheering the lunatic putin

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Enugurangers: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

I haven't seen this any where in the west?

Post a link that states that the US has now officially entered recession.

I also can't find any news of Toyota returning to russia. Post a reliable and credible link to black that claim up as well
Same here.its only on Nairaland that the USA has officially entered recession.

I follow you ask for the link.

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Asour: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yeah but the hatred of the soviets metamorphosed to Russia.

Nazi commanders fled from Germany to the US. You can look it up.

Are you suggesting that the Nazi commanders (& their offsprings) who fled to US (highly unlikely) in 1940s, Rose through leadership (in US) are now at the heart of the US grievance with Russia over the last 7 decades?

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Asour:

Are you suggesting that the Nazi commanders (& their offsprings) who fled to US (highly unlikely) in 1940s, Rose through leadership (in US) and are now at the heart of the US grievance with Russia over the last 7 decades?

Are you kidding me?

Welcome to Nairaland grin
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Krismas(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tobi890:
grin To buttress ur point.
The Russian army has NOT being deployed because the situation in Ukraine to the Russian constitution is not war but an Operation.
The military cannot be constitutionally invoked

3 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin Lies
Russia is the only Asian country sitting in the midst of European countries. That’s why they branding together into EU and NATO
Not because Russia is evil but because they are Europeans
Another hilarious post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Asour: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Welcome to Nairaland grin

Gash!

If I could think that crookedly, I'll be the best Film producer/script writer in Hollywood!

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Drenimarcus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Asour:

Are you suggesting that the Nazi commanders (& their offsprings) who fled to US (highly unlikely) in 1940s, Rose through leadership (in US) are now at the heart of the US grievance with Russia over the last 7 decades?

Are you kidding me?

You have a functioning device, a data. Use search engines and educate yourself. Selah.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin To buttress ur point.
The Russian army has NOT being deployed because the situation in Ukraine to the Russian constitution is not war but an Operation.
The military cannot be constitutionally invoked
So it is Nigerian Army that has been fighting in Ukraine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Asour: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

You have a functioning device, a data. Use search engines and educate yourself. Selah.

Thanks for the exposé but I'll rather remain ignorant on that claim.
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by jimetagambo: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Asour:

Gash!

If I could think that crookedly, I'll be the best Film producer/script writer in Hollywood!

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by engrchykae(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

NATO is an alliance formed to check the hostilities, excesses and impunity of Russia in Europe
what about the impunity of the West in Africa and America's?

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Krismas(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Another hilarious post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Mumu
Maybe u don’t know the name RUSSIA mean EUROPE-ASIA?
Only Moscow and Kaliningrad are Europe.
The rest Russian cities are fully Asia

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Tobi890: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me a proof that Ukraine is a member of NATO or keep mute forever..
They are partially members, it was them joining started the whole issue, Putin warned them not to join, but they insisted, before NATO could accept them, russia have attacked them, the night of the attack, Ukraine president was pleading with them on zoom video to fully accept him and come to his aid, but they ignored https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/nato-ukraine.html
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220308-in-nod-to-russia-ukraine-says-no-longer-insisting-on-nato-membership
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Tchalz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
apart from nuclear weapons which is M.A.D, Germany will destroy Russia not to talk of almighty U.S of A
Hide your face in shame! Germany doesn't stand a chance against Russia in a conventional war.Not before, not now, and never in the foreseeable future

3 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Krismas(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

So it is Nigerian Army that has been fighting in Ukraine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Mumu
Even in America the military cannot be deployed without senate approval.
The president is empowered to deploy just 250 thousand soldiers only without senate.
That’s wots happening in Russia. An official war has not been approved, so only limited number of soldiers canbe used

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by alcuin(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

NATO is an alliance formed to check the hostilities, excesses and impunity of Russia in Europe

Follow-up, what exactly were in "hostilities and excesses" of Russia (USSR) in 1947 that prompted the formation of NATO?
Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Ckonnet: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

I noticed that a lot of them just pull up lies from from the air. grin

How do you even begin to discuss with people that post 90% lies and 10% truths grin

I don tire 4 their lies ooo.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
I stand with Russia

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by Tobi890: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Ukraine won't stand fully armed Russian determined to wipe them out, check and compare their war ammunitions, nukes, they are not mates in any department, the case have literally died down now

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by mach7(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
engrchykae:
why can't Ukraine make peace with Russia?
Ukraine first applied for NATO membership before Finland and Sweden but Finland and Sweden were accepted quickly.
The west are just using Ukraine as a battle ground to fight Russia.
And Ukraine are foolish for allowing this .
Absolutely. Well the Ukrainian leadership led by the Comedian-in-Chief is happy to bleed its people in return for Western money....so here we are.

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by MrBONE2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
many members of NATO are not committed to the pacts..if I were Biden will just withdraw USA from NATO. the alliance is rubbish..
grin

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by ocelot2006(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
When all your neighbors and brothers are afraid and running from you to seek refuge elsewhere, then you are evil and need to check your ways.

Putin now has two very much more powerful countries joining NATO in place of Ukraine. Putin miscalculated badly.

Anyways. Congrats to Sweden and Finland.

Two very powerful countries?

1 Like

Re: NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ by MrBONE2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oysters:
And NATO is Russia's 'most significant and direct threat'.

See how it works? undecided
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration / Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.