Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ladies That Love This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Love This (1300 Views)

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ladies that love mood swings... why?

So, we had this discussion in a meeting generally about relationship/gender.
We got to this point and, the ladies were asked what causes their mood swings and why are some of them so obsessed or should I say used to this attitude.

To my surprise, they all blamed it on their menstrual flow, ovulation and some other things that goes between this cycle of menstrual flow and ovulation.
This caused a serious debate between the guys and ladies.

So, I brought this question here. What causes your mood swings, and why are some of you so obsessed with it?
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies That Love This by Zonefree(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
You're asking the confused gender what causes their madness undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Love This by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
You're asking the confused gender what causes their madness undecided
madness? Sounds like a mental issue cheesy they'd never admit.
Re: Ladies That Love This by Zonefree(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cinema4d:
madness? Sounds like a mental issue cheesy they'd never admit.
Mood swing is temporary madness and I got no business with mad people!
Re: Ladies That Love This by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
I know most of you don't believe in sky and it settings.

above is the answer.
You can't understand my explanation because I'm an alien.
so rest.

Cinema4d:

You've not answered the question.

Well I do have swing moods and it's not because of so-called menstrual flow, ovulation and some other things that goes between this cycle of menstrual flow and ovulation or the so-called pressure or tension.

And Men also swing moods

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeon:

Well I do have swing moods and it's not because of so-called menstrual flow, ovulation and some other things that goes between this cycle of menstrual flow and ovulation or the so-called pressure or tension.

And Men also swing moods
You've not answered the question.
Re: Ladies That Love This by Haakeem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeon:

above is the answer.
You can't understand my explanation because I'm an alien.
so rest.

And Men also swing moods
alien my foot.
Re: Ladies That Love This by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Haakeem:
alien my foot.
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
angry
Re: Ladies That Love This by virginprincess(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Mood swing is temporary madness and I got no business with mad people!
You better start learning how to relate with so called mad people because i'm 100% sure you're going to end up with one soon cheesy undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Love This by Zonefree(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
virginprincess:
You better start learning how to relate with so called mad people because i'm 100% sure you're going to end up with one soon cheesy undecided.
No darling, I got no business with mood swingèr. Are you one?
Re: Ladies That Love This by Ballzproblemm: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cinema4d:
Ladies that love mood swings... why?

So, we had this discussion in a meeting generally about relationship/gender.
We got to this point and, the ladies were asked what causes their mood swings and why are some of them so obsessed or should I say used to this attitude.

To my surprise, they all blamed it on their menstrual flow, ovulation and some other things that goes between this cycle of menstrual flow and ovulation.
This caused a serious debate between the guys and ladies.

So, I brought this question here. What causes your mood swings, and why are some of you so obsessed with it?
cheesy
I no wan no ,I have zero tolerance, perhaps that's why I have few female friends,once I asked what's the problem or I try to be nice to you , you come dey do mumu mood swing,omo I don port ,no time. my own be say make your pussy dey on board. IYKYK

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Love This by dontrulee: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you get mood swings, na your wahala.
grin grin
Re: Ladies That Love This by virginprincess(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

No darling, I got no business with mood swingèr. Are you one?
Who hasn't experienced mood swings? it's normal,it only an abnormal person that has a problem with mood swingers, hope you're not one .
Re: Ladies That Love This by Zonefree(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Who hasn't experienced mood swings? it's normal,it only an abnormal person that has a problem with mood swingers, hope you're not one .
It's not normal. Madness is not normal.

When I'm happy, I'm happy.
When I'm sad, I'm sad.

There's no need swinging my happy mood to sadness...it's madness.
Re: Ladies That Love This by virginprincess(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

It's not normal. Madness is not normal.

When I'm happy, I'm happy.
When I'm sad, I'm sad.

There's no need swinging my happy mood to sadness...it's madness.
Mood swings don't just happens,something must trigger it,a once happy person can hear some kind of news that might make he/she fall into mood swings....do you call that madness.
Re: Ladies That Love This by Zonefree(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Mood swings don't just happens,something must trigger it,a once happy person can hear some kind of news that might make he/she fall into mood swings....do you call that madness.
He/she should learn to keep his/her emotions in check. To transfer your emotion on someone all in the name of mood swing is madness and no sane person should tolerate that.
Re: Ladies That Love This by Vyzz: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool

Who dey even see your mood?
Re: Ladies That Love This by Cinema4d: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad Boy’s Crush / A Tiny Planet Found In Betelgeuse's Orbit System( Pics ) / Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.