Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? (761 Views)

Heartbroken Man Takes Back Clothing Store He Opened For His Girlfriend (video) / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by JosephEmpire(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
We often reflect on the experiences we’ve had and stories we’ve heard to make decisions in our our own relationships and it mainly because we take those things too personal like it happened to us.

Earlier today, a very engaging and relatable story was flying around and it has generated a lot of controversial and revealing reactions.

When praying or getting frustrated that you are still yet to get married, always remember to tell him that he should give you your bone of your bone, and flesh of your flesh.

This story made a lot of people doubt the credibility of trust in marriage.

However, The story has posed a lot of threats to a lot of relationships and it has raised some trust questions in a lot of relationships.

Click to Read Story

Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm ...
My dear, it is very very unreasonable and makes one wonder if it is an abomination for such an introduction to be made without posting the full story here at once.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm ...
My dear, it is very very unreasonable and makes one wonder if it is an abomination for such an introduction to be made without posting the full story here at once.

grin
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by Bluezy13(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin

Hey...

Sent you a reminder a couple of hours ago on the other side.
How are you doing ?
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hey...

Sent you a reminder a couple of hours ago on the other side.
How are you doing ?

Yeah, I saw it. I came online a while ago. I'll respond now...
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by helinues: 3:34am On Jun 30, 2022
La click, you should know the rest
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Where's the story?

(1) (Reply)

Fine Line Between Flirting And Harassment / Couple Students Caught Performing 'act' On Campus / Can Youou Spend Twenty Six Thousand Naira For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.