Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth (1861 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Does Vagina Have Same Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Dreadlock69(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
I noticed anytime i have sex with a lady , after taking flagin and ciproflaxin immediately after the act.

urinating and rubbing some fungal cream like y-tacan.

Two days later the cap of my dick begins to shed , like shedding ” removal of old skin cell to being out new one’s “. Why does this happens
Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Haynnie: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Op na anaconda you carry fa? grin

6 Likes

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by arthurwillia(m): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I noticed anytime i have sex with a lady , after taking flagin and ciproflaxin immediately after the act.

Two days later the cap of my dick begins to shed , like shedding ” removal of old skin cell to being out new one’s “. Why does this happens

The flagin abi wetin you call am and cipro you take is for what abeg?
Just be misusing drugs anyhow, by the time you have actual infection the drugs won’t work again..

Your skin dey shed? Your problem plenty o

7 Likes

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Mrscarter(f): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Haynnie:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by SmartPolician: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2022
It seems the most unserious Nairalanders are those who visit the Romance section grin

6 Likes

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by JohnOkolo: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Please please and please stop abusing antibiotics for your own wellbeing.

If you no get mind face the issues make dey with skin to skin or get money to do proper test, Oga use a Condom abeg.
Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Ghostrye: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

The flagin abi wetin you call am and cipro you take is for what abeg?
Just be misusing drugs anyhow, by the time you have actual infection the drugs won’t work again..

Your skin dey shed? Your problem plenty o
Most Nigerians misuse drugs

1 Like

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Dreadlock69(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Haynnie:

Very funny which one be anaconda

Eee dey shed ,but I dey see new skin if ee dun peelor shed finish

1 Like

Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Dreadlock69(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Please please and please stop abusing antibiotics for your own wellbeing.

If you no get mind face the issues make dey with skin to skin or get money to do proper test, Oga use a Condom abeg.

Nah only after the act I do it, I know of antibiotics resistance I just take the normal medicine not like I'm going haywire on drugs
Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Dreadlock69(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
It seems the most unserious Nairalanders are those who visit the Romance section grin

grin
Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by JohnOkolo: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Nah only after the act I do it, I know of antibiotics resistance I just take the normal medicine not like I'm going haywire on drugs

Please even after the act refrain from taking antibiotics.

Instead run some test and know the type of antibiotics will be suited to cleans you off any form of bacterial or other forms of infections you could have gotten over the years
Re: Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth by Dreadlock69(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Please even after the act refrain from taking antibiotics.

Instead run some test and know the type of antibiotics will be suited to cleans you off any form of bacterial or other forms of infections you could have gotten over the years

Aiit thanks. Bronem

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Can Be Foolish Jesus / Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / How Do U Know Someone Is Truely In Love With U And Not Lusting After U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.