Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (62244 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Banhammy717: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
These people are uneducated illiterates.
They think North is like Igbo land where they don't go out on Monday morning.
They are just shooting Obi in the leg.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by tamdun: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible.I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.
Will u people ever take responsibility for ur Bleep up? Haba, see as this one don shift blame shapshap, Igbo people are impossible walahi

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arysexy(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
ebbo:

Stop deceiving urself bro. Islam is one any where u go to pls. That prayer matt is not acceptable in Islam pls. Obi never liked northerners when he was the governor and it was obvious. So he shouldn't aspect any support from us.

Obi never liked Northerners yet he went to remote Sokoto to donate money for Sokoto school in 2017 after he has left office?

You can't pin ethnic bigotry on PO

1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by DeleTaller: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:
Since when did mat become an Islamic property? Peter Obi campaign mats is not for Muslims. It's for everybody

You should learn how to read and understand the subject matters before the exams ..otherwise you would continue to fail in your responses.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by lanrock(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2022
If not that Obi was seen on video saying his investment of $20m turn $100m, you will still argue it was Tinubu supporter that said it
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Alamkir: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.

Yea, just like dss is the one killing in the east nt kanu men, u cant take responsibility but wanna be president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Oplomo: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu propagandists donated that mat to smear PO in the North.

Meanawhile.....PO for President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Elsueno: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Taah no publicity for obi is bad now for example now the will talk about him in the north then check him online guess what one of his talk will pop out grin where his talking about Nigeria problems and how to solve it that's marketing 101

Trust me Bros, u DO NOT WANT bad publicity with northerners especially if it comes to religion & stealing..if dat image of "against abok#/against Islam" or "certified thief" like gandollar & articulate gets cemented. omoh, u go need serious rigging to win election woh, cause they would never vote for u

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Alamkir:

Are u alright...... Wat tha hell is wrong with u pple? U just dnt wanna learn. Wtf does dis got to do with APC. This is wrong in Islam u are saying real Muslims dnt have problem with it. Which real Muslim? U guys are just crazy. The next tin now u will say its APC that produce the mat to cause trouble Peter obi.

Rest, northern Muslims who support Obi made the mats themselves, Do you know Islam more than them?
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by ogundeleai(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oponu nio... Oro to so kò mú opolo dani..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Rivguydee(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
It’s against Islam everywhere!!! What is for Islam sef Even to stand piss sef is against Islam
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Gandollaar(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
grin
There's no prize in saying the truth, North is still the dregs of Nigeria. Nothing can take the fact.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by DeleTaller: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I said it before, praying mat with animation is a waste. Muslim doesn't use it.

Not to talk of someone like Obi's image

Peter Obi Presidency is dead before election day
scored own goal grin

Fellow Muslim, this is an ardent Peter Obi supporters statement.

Judge if it's BLASPHEMOUS or not, let your reaction be on Peter Obi's ambition. cool

Thank you

This person can not even happen to be an incoming imam .. and if by any mistake he becomes one in the North... Na stone dem go stone am to death with his rubbish statement. He should tell us the name of his mosque where he would soon become an Imam

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Abassmt: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I went through their most of the accounts and I found out that most of them are APC members. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

Tinubu urchins are doing the most.
Why are you people like this, despite the explanations.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap. I am a practicing Muslim more than you and besides I'll soon be an Imam. Peter Obi did no wrong and besides he is not the sponsor of this mat. Fake Muslims like you is an abomination to prophet Muhammed ( SAW).
You redheaded ipob hating easterner claiming muslim. Your desperation truly knows no bound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arysexy(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:

Rest, northern Muslims who support Obi made the mats themselves, Do you know Islam more than them?

Lies.

No supporters of Obi will do this knowing that Islam frowns at it and it will demarket Obi.

This is d handiwork of Tinubu supporters. More of this are being planned.

You may see blasphemous tweet from Peter Obi fake account soon, that's their only game plan to woo tribal and religious votes.

Tinubu can not be sold, he is looking for a cheap route.

We know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by odomanis: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi's supporters have made themselves open to mockery and ridicule towards these northerners... grin grin

It will surely effect obi .. grin grin

What if it is not Obi's supporters that made the mat but the opponents in a bid to put the Muslims up against Obi ? In any case, since it is not acceptable in Islam, it means no Muslim will accept it not to talk of praying with it or taking it to the mosque. So no harm is done.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Lies.

No supporters of Obi will do this knowing that Islam frowns at it and it will demarket Obi.

This is d handiwork of Tinubu supporters. More of this are being planned.

You may see blasphemous tweet from Peter Obi fake account soon, that's their only game plan to woo tribal and religious votes.

Tinubu can not be sold, he is looking for a cheap route.

We know better

You have a point though.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Gandollaar(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:
Peter Pandora Obituary closed Rev Fr Mbaka's Church, let's see if his forefathers will be mad enough to try that with the Mosque
Baba you can wail O grin
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:

Lies from the pitttt of hell. No Muslim would do that. Even if you like make you be combination of Sultan-buhari-sheikh gumi you can never have your picture in a mosque

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Lazenby007(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2022
NIGERIA
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kingyakos: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi's supporters have made themselves open to mockery and ridicule towards these northerners... grin grin

It will surely effect obi .. grin grin

One Nurudeen femi has been arrested for that nonsense and he's said to be tinubu supporter

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Lies from the pitttt of hell. No Muslim would do that. Even if you like make you be combination of Sultan-buhari-sheikh gumi you can never have your picture in a mosque

Take your time,go through the account that posted it on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Kingzeez10: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:

Shut up,the people who made the mat are Obi's campaign group in the north made up of northern Muslims. Do you know more than them?

I can bet my ass that you are a Yoruba Muslim,they don't even consider you a real Muslim.
Lol. Sorry don't cry. There is no where in the quran that says Yoruba Muslims or Hausa Muslims. You IPOB pigs invented that.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Birniwa(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:
Since when did mat become an Islamic property? Peter Obi campaign mats is not for Muslims. It's for everybody

The only problem we've with you people is that you're ignoramusly illiterates in all aspects of life from the simplest things up to the most complicated ones. The mat is designed for Muslims because it has the Islamic's sacred mosque (Ka'abah) illustration on it.

Get that into your empty skull and stop ranting baselessly.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
Toh!! Ipob cum Obi supporters, you see your lives? We warned you about your attitude, but you never listen. I suppose you think the North never remembers.

Oh well, news flash, they've got good memory.

You curse the region, curse thei religion, curse them down to their revered leaders, call them cows, tell them they're the only problem the country has, call them almajiris, born throway, etc. They're back to collect their pound of flesh through the ballot.

Learn to tone down your hatred dear Easterners. Everyone can't be wrong about your attitude towards them.

Anyway, you have said the clear truth. You dey on point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Elsueno:

Trust me Bros, u DO NOT WANT bad publicity with northerners especially if it comes to religion & stealing..if dat image of "against abok#/against Islam" or "certified thief" like gandollar & articulate gets cemented. omoh, u go need serious rigging to win election woh, cause they would never vote for u
peter obi was not the one who did that stuff it was done by a none muslims fan and beside the mat was not giving to them in mosque na 4 home use only so why the media out cry
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Fahdiga(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
blue01:

Like you just read my mind.
This is election season so expect anything.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol. Sorry don't cry. There is no where in the quran that says Yoruba Muslims or Hausa Muslims. You IPOB pigs invented that.

You are delusional, keep deceiving yourself.

That was what you guys were thinking in 1993 until they served your Abiola breakfast. Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims,that is why Tinubu is trying hard to please them by going for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by survdonald(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Asin eh! After the election we continue suffering as 1Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.