Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source (19862 Views)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Offa Robbery: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Denies Sponsoring Arrested Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by mamu4life: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Quest7777:
But security operatives will move with speed of light to parade youths with laptops & posh cars & tag them Yahoo boys.

which suggest you are one of them cool
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by dodoatirice: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Police dey shock hahaha
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by jkpbestseries: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigeria security is been traded as money adventure... Our leaders knows what is wrong.... But one day it will be revealed
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by kerry57: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
There is a federal might some where doing some underground works
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by datoca6876: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Hdh

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by McKayConcept(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
check this out if you want to make monthly passive income without stress

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=92056808

chat me on 09032335253
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by McKayConcept(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2022
check this out if you want to make monthly passive income without stress

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=92056808

No time for plenty talk...only those who need it and know the value will take action

chat me on 09032335253
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by sovwau: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Igbojihadist: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
that was how they arrested me in 2020 and tag me suspected kidnaper when i was one of the kidnaped victim that escaped e no go better for any amotekun corp member more expecially mr Adeyele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by CalabarPikin: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Possibly still rehearsing lines to say.....
Look well na innocent people them catch
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by kingyakos: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Amotekun hasn't arrest anybody

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Iamthoney(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Imagine Police still in shock for how many weeks now? Amotekun didn’t have the real guys and they are simply talking shiiii
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by calyto: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Simply put, they were not Hausa/Fulanis.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by jrusky(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:
Till now, we are still talking of parading suspects. So when will we get justice?

Buhari will take care of security
Osibanjo will take care of economy.

I'm glad everybody's eyes don clear now

Bro so you still remember those words apc used to deceived the foolish ones into voting a demon power?
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Mrexcell(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Expose the killers what exactly are they hiding?

Monitize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100 (paid once a year)
Registration fee = free

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details 090 5884 6849
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Justice for owo.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2022
If good example is not made of the arrested terrorists to send message that here in the west, terrorism can't fly, we might just have witnessed the first of many to come..
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by paramakina202: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbo drug lord did what they did in ozubulu Catholic church in owo

Why are they hiding the Igbo drug lord?they should parade them for the world to see and confirm they are truly Igbo guys.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Akanoaaa(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Quest7777:
But security operatives will move with speed of light to parade youths with laptops & posh cars & tag them Yahoo boys.

There is different from reading something and understand what you read. The reason the haven't parade them is the best. Read again.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Omoslim26: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin cursed OyeofIkoTuN come ooo � come and see ooo it's a Yoruba thread oo grin ; don't miss this sweet opportunity to masturbate away your future with your tribal gbasgbos oo grin grin
Useless homeless cursed church rat grin
Sebi You wan troll abi, � you go troll tire grin grin
This trolling contract wey you collect with me na no seke contract oo grin grin
Bastard wey I call out to repuke for mocking the plights of others suffering in the hands of terrorist, instead of make the homeless orphan take correction him begin dey open mouth whaaaa anyhow grin
Just imagine someone who said he didn't inherit madness from his mother grin grin

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Teenaira: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2022
KEVIND:
There's hope in Peter Obi's Presidency.
*The Tinubu supporters don't have anything to say against Peter Obi except to use & stir up ethnic card. Words like Ipobians, mpuru mmiri, Kanu supporter is the common lexicon & their favourite card they banter around to discredit him.
*While PDP loyalist uses words like Peter Obi don't have the Structure,Obi will step down soon,Obi does not have the financial prowess to match Atiku, etc.
If by mistake Peter Obi becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, everything will just collapse. Everybody including Peter Obi knows Nigeria's problem is not production or importation but he is using those nonsense fraudulent statistics to play to the gallery and deceive the public like all other politicians. So, where is the difference ? He is equally actively supporting his propaganda with all manners of lies. Of course he has a structure on Twitter and I believe that is the right platform for him to be president, so congrats in advance Peter Obi the Twitter president.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by mecuries(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
an AIG of police saying “Up till now, we are yet to get out of the shock" ?? lol,we are in some serious s**t in this country
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Iamvetlander(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:

Still making my point for me.

So which security did Buhari handle?

Please tag me when he answer you.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by seunayantokun(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2022
NPF are now Buhari who is always in shock while he is the chief genocidist.
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Reference(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm.... maybe they are still trying to get international passports for them and the ISWAP ambassador has gone to attend the G7 meeting.... so we wait.... angry
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Ashirioluwa: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Audio suspects
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by magzey: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why the Amotekun did not Counter the attack are they not on parade all days.

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by magzey: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
calyto:

Simply put, they were not Hausa/Fulanis.
I agree with you, every attacks they connect it to Hausa Fulanis or simply heardsmen not knowing it's their own blood brothers that are killing themselves .

Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by Average9jaman: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
My face did an involuntary, unconscious disgusting face as I read the response of the police.

It stinks to high hell !!! lipsrsealed
Re: Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source by niwot21912: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hfg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest / Amaechi: Kaduna To Kano Rail Construction Starts This Month / Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.