Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Her (7864 Views)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Sike(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2011
Com'on! There are many fishes in the River. . Why would i die for one when i still have uncountable ones waiting prudently to be mine.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by KayDee4: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Nairaland version of Bruno Mars' "grenade" grin grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Purist(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2011
@BABE!

BABE!:

If I may ask, why would you want to take a bullet for someone?
BABE!:

Please let's be realistic here abeg.

Like, really, why would you take a freaking bullet for me? To me, it's like Suicide. It's like you deliBrately killed yourself. Wetin be the reward for suicide again? HELL!

Interesting logic you have here.  By extension, that helpless mother that courageously dives in to take a bullet for her only child is guilty of committing suicide and will certainly rot in HELL for her "st[i]u[/i]pid" act.

BABE!:

Errrrmmm-- lol--- I knew you were gonna bring Jesus into this. JESUS died for the whole world. He died for a very SPECIAL course; a very tangible and FUNCTIONAL course. He died for our sins--now that makes perfect sense!!!!

Well, a mother dieing for her child, or a spouse dieing for their partner could also be deemed a very special cause.  Both are equally tangible and functional (another life is being saved in their stead).  Remember also that what makes "perfect sense" really depends on perception, perspective and circumstance.  From a non-Christian perspective, vicarious redemption makes absolutely no sense at all.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ekpoma1: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2011
Damn! Why did she say she love me when she cant die for me? Love doesnt exist then. Its only a delusion.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2011
Yea right. Minutes after you take a bullet for her, she'll be 'taking' another man's rod. So why die for her when she'll certainly forget you and live for another man?

If chivalry is dead, loyalty and devotion died long before it.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by jackpot(f): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2011
I would only agree to take that bullet for her(my wife) only if it's in my left hand. Apart from that, shoot her. If she dies, I'll mourn her. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2011
Why should I die because of a woman ? Abeg let her take her bullet by herself and after she dies,I can get another person !
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by coolcash4l(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2011
God will not allow such situation to arise. I can't die for anybody expect for god to call me by himself smiley
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2011
He has not other choice. A bullet chopping was one of my requirement for a bf, and he had no problem with it.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why should I die because of a woman ? Abeg let her take her bullet by herself and after she dies,I can get another person !

Who are you forming for? Let Desola see this nonsense abomination you just typed.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ayoobscom(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2011
If you cannot take bullet for your girl it means u never really loved her

you may not die and she will worship you more than ever,

Men are not different only true love may be lacking
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dustydee: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2011
It's not as easy as we make it look here. The true test will be when we are faced with such a situation.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who are you forming for? Let Desola see this nonsense abomination you just typed.
Is she as pretty as you ? Anyways me I no fit ku because of any girl.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dapachez: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2011
Take the bullet,die and let another man reap the fruits of the sacrifice I don't think so. As for me am realistic I won't try it
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2011
Take a bullet ke, run for my dear life, leaving her behind with my slippers undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by pawa4ul: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2011
Yes, I can take bulletsssssssssssss for my girl, but only in one condition - ONLY IF AM DEAD.   angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2011
odiaero:

Take a bullet ke, run for my dear life, leaving her behind with my slippers undecided
Roflmao
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Gylae: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2011
Mine is an undying love. So can't take a bullet for any girl
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Suntemi(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2011
I can die for my girlfriend, I can't just stand seeing her feeling pains. So I prefer her seeing me feeling the pain. She is worth it.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dazzle37(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2011
It depends on the situation
My best friend ( a guy ) was knocked down by a car in place of me
we were skating on the streets and playing with friends, and i went towards the middle of the road, i did not notice the on coming vehicle because my back was to the road, and i guess it was impulse, he ran into the road and pushed me off the road, but there was no time for him to also jump out, he was hit by the car but not too seriously, and thank God there was no injury because by that time the driver too was trying to avoid knocking me down. so i have to think, what if it was a more serious situation, my friend would have injured or died because he was trying to save me, if he could do that, i guess he can take a bullet for me.  Both cases are about sacrifice, so i guess i can do the same for someone or for ( him ).
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by r231(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2011
odiaero:

Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Konjour(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2011
If the Chips are totally down, i can take one for her with my limbs. Anywhere else on my body would be suicide and that's gon be the very last

thing i'm gon do with my life irrespective of what happens/will happen.  cool
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 2rez: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2011
sun_temi:

I can die for my girlfriend, I can't just stand seeing her feeling pains. So I prefer her seeing me feeling the pain. She is worth it.
[color=#006600][/color]

infact she rily worthz it. Diz guy wan enta newspaper @ all cost. Popularity bah?
den front headline fo newspaper wld b titled" NLer dat died a hero fo hiz galphriend" oshe, Infact yhu go mak salez fo newspaper bro. Not to wori huh, hell will embrace yhu. Don jazi go ask, mr oga wetin carry yhu come bf yo time? Yhu l b lik, oga na luv o. Jazi go say, oya slap yosef. Yhu stuck on stupid. Oya enta tha place wit ise ase kara. Next! Won to e o n tan candle. Lol.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by 2rez: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Correct! Die fo woman na woe to man o, Shey una men dey hear?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by executinal(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2011
squino:

For those guys who claim to love their girl so much, promise to do anything and also protect her no matter what,  CAN YOU TAKE A BULLET MEANT FOR HER?

I can only do that, when i am up to 70yrs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dammytex: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2011
dazzle37:

It depends on the situation
My best friend ( a guy ) was knocked down by a car in place of me
we were skating on the streets and playing with friends, and i went towards the middle of the road, i did not notice the on coming vehicle because my back was to the road, and i guess it was impulse, he ran into the road and pushed me off the road, but there was no time for him to also jump out, he was hit by the car but not too seriously, and thank God there was no injury because by that time the driver too was trying to avoid knocking me down. so i have to think, what if it was a more serious situation, my friend would have injured or died because he was trying to save me, if he could do that, i guess he can take a bullet for me.  Both cases are about sacrifice, so i guess i can do the same for someone or for ( him ).
What is the title of this movie; "I can die for love"?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dammytex: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2011
Uhm, BULLET BULLET BULLET,

Well, firstly you did not define her. if the her happens to be someone that I really truly love, maybe I might take the bullet. But then, I am left to decide between common sense (sharp guy) and emotions (mumu). Within seconds, I may decide if the effect isn't fatal and go ahead if I'm sure I won't pai. If the result could be fatal, I may have to decline taking the bullet while giving her the impression that I was trying to take the bullet.

If its a girlfriend, forget it.

If its my wife and mother of my children, Uhmm. I may take the bullet if someone else were to die.

But come to think of it (for girlfriends), while asking you out, i must have told you; I promise to be there for you. Promise to take care and look after you no matter what. So, If i take the bullet and die, then I wont be able to fulfill my promise since i won't be there anymore. So, I cannot die for any girlfriend, I would rather live to take care of her.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by phreakabit(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
RFLMAO! BABES YAKPA EVERYWHERE!!!! Why the hell would I take a bullet for one?!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by GOZILLA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
for wetin?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by DaDoctor: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^GOD FORBID OH! BUT ONLY MY WIFE DESERVES SUCH FROM ME. NOT BABE! AND IYA TRUSTEE!^^
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by alexola20(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ekpoma1: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
OP. Yeah i will. So far i gat my bullet proof on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.