Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) (36218 Views)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
To share the misery between the rich and poor.
All about equilibrium, cheesy
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by bunminikan(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Different between the poor and the rich has been said to be knowledge. What rich man know that made him rich while what poor man don't know made him poor. Rich man mind is absolutely engaged while poor man mind is less 10% engaged. What rich man spent his time time doing is different for they of poor man. Rich man has less time staying home while poor man is always at home. Everything a rich man does is planned while poor dont care about planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Famous606: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
The poor man is more relax than the Rich man because he is not owing anybody money neither he's owing the government,so he has accepted his faith and decide to do what pleases him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by CHIATECH: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's a mindset. A wrong mindset.

To the rich, children are mostly a liability. They have to be cared for, well fed, educated, protected etc. It's a serious job that requires full time employees with board of directors and a paid secretary, and that's why we have Parents--- well meaning and deserving parents.

To the poor, children is wealth. They don't necessarily care about educating the child or feeding him. They don't necessarily care about the future well-being of the child before giving birth, the child has to figure that out when he's grown. They have no plans for the children they produce on a yearly basis. Poor people believe so much on Destiny, they believe that the Child's Destiny will determine his or her future... Talk about gambling, this is worse.

It's not always a mindset. Most often it is also helplessness. Poor communities in many parts of Asia and Africa are also fiercely patriarchal which means women are denied basic human rights. With no control over their bodies, girls as young as 12 or 13 are forced to become mothers. So many of them are married off to men several decades older against their will. This doesn't happen in affluent societies that are educated and aware. Educated women are richer and have more control over their lives. Chaitaly shukla

One important thing nature has eluded poor people is education…modern day education. Poor people either don't like contraceptives, never heard about it or they simply can't afford.

Poverty is the worst thing you could wish on anyone, yes even your enemies. I know because I have been there.

Poverty doesn't just affect your physical well-being, it deprives one of everything considered glamorous.

The worse thing I think poverty did to his permanent staff, is by poisoning their minds, to make them accept and believe the very BS that is disgusting to the rich.

Poverty is a disease, run forest run to escape it at all cost!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by statesman6: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Lie!

Nigerian rich men are one of the most promiscuous and philanderous men. They have many women outside, though may not have much time for their wives at home.

@OP
Arguably, the prime cause of poverty is illiteracy and most times, only illiterates and poor family give birth to multiple children thinking one of them will be successful to lift the family out of poverty, that is the higher the number of children, the higher the chance of having a successful child.

Furthermore, the cheapest and major source of pleasure for a poor man is sex
Most time those rich men are the one giving birth to childrens. Na women sabi d father of their children. Infidelity everywhere.

Aside that, I don't know why average and poor Nigerians get marry quickly. I remember when my ex mother dey tie rope on my neck that I should do quick to marry their daughter without job. Omoooo poverty must die coz I can never marry without having a good job

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by babadee1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

How will a poor family have '6' childrens
While an average rich families has '2' children respectively.

I dont know.
Is poverty linked to fertility in women or its high sex drive in men..

What do you think about this nairalanders..

"why do poor parents have more children than rich parents".

The ability to get rich and staying rich requires serious planning. Everything is planned including having children. To be poor and staying poor requires no planning at all. Nothing is planned including having children.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Emma2Seconds: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Bigchristo22(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin
Abfinest007:
Rich don't have time for sex .poor man know all sex styles but rich know business strategy
poor man don suffer for una hand lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Paparazzi109: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Lie!

Nigerian rich men are one of the most promiscuous and philanderous men. They have many women outside, though may not have much time for their wives at home.

@OP
Arguably, the prime cause of poverty is illiteracy and most times, only illiterates and poor family give birth to multiple children thinking one of them will be successful to lift the family out of poverty, that is the higher the number of children, the higher the chance of having a successful child.

kaii u finish am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Kulas: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Because no money to have girlfriends out, so they fu...ck their wife each time they want.

Truth.

This is one of the major reasons,take it or leave it.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Polynek(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don't generalize, it is individual difference.
Some rich people also hv many children why some poor people also hv few children i hv seen by myself
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by orumba(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
One must blow
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Martinsovih(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is a personal experience not stories. I have an uncle who about 15 years ago had 14 children already and went to marry another wife and I asked him why all these many children and marrying again to get more? His response was amongst these large numbers, I most be rich to cater for him and probably the rest members of the house

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by IbileIfe: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Because they are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by alloy123: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
like ur points[color=#990000][/color]
Amotolongbo:
Lie!

@OP

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by hokafor(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nazgul:
Rich parents don't have time, most do jobs that are time consuming. While growing up during my primary school days, I had friends who tell me they see their dads once or twice in a month because of the nature of his job. They give up so much to ensure that their family gets the best.

They practice family planning cos they know what it costs to train a child from nursery School to university. They sit down and discuss how many kids they'll have and how the intend to reserve funds for their welfare.

The poor man on the other hand doesn't care, he prefers to blame everyone around him for his predicament, in some cases it's the hard-working wife who he beats and insults that's feeding him and the family.

He thinks only about sex and nothing more. He's so lazy and spends most of the productive hours of the day drinking on credit. The only achievement he can boast of is his ever consistent erection which he uses on his wife day and night to breed babies like pigs. In fact most of their quarrels would be sex related because at some point the wife would get tired but he wouldn't.

Family planing is alien to him, all he knows is that he has paid his wife's bride price so she must open leg for him. He sends his national team of children to various uncles and aunts across the nation to serve as Nwa Boy and house help not because he wants them to have quality education but to reduce the running cost of the home. Unfortunately, most get sexually molested.

That's why you see poor people with so many children.
LOL, you are very funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by CaptainFM1: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Because the only source of enjoyment a poor man has is his wife.

A rich man has several activities to enjoy himself including paying to ease his stress.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Bfly: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Raising kids is their business. It is one of their excuses of being poor. You can't confront him of being poor when he tries to fend for 5 kids. That is where his sense of relief comes from. He does not give a bleep about people worries on overpopulation. He is too poor to do that.
He is as well increasing his odd of securing his future by increasing his offsprings.

In conclusion it is idleness from onset.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by nijanigga: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Where else does a poor man derives best pleasure ? Only PUNA and no money for raincoat or abortion so too many kids

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Teejay13(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Poverty and illiteracy are the two major causes of producing to many kids.

I will always defend this any day, any time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

I dont know.

they want to born Hope, Victory and Glory ,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by ussv: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
I would say, the rich have the means and resources to effective birth control from contraceptives' to abortion. Some poor men sef no fit afford condom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by MadeMan01(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2022
A form of insurance for old age,
More children in old days meant more hands to hep with farm work and thus family wealth
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by nedekid: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2022
A poor man de nack him madam constantly because him no get money play. All the frustration, na ontop him wife alone him fit afford to "pour" the stress. Lol
Poor man too the throw him dice ie plenty pikin, hopefully one go "Pam". grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Elvis778(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

I dont know.

It's simple, Rich people have enough resources for sustainable family planning, they also have goals that make them uphold that family planning.....for the poor, everything goes, business as usual, no family planning, maybe even no goals to warrant one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2022
They believe one might eventually make it out of the many children

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Another misguided thread full of assumptions. How many times has the topic been recycled in a month? There are enough rich people with 6 and 7 children. But they don't seem to matter when people don't want to see them.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Danielbrave08(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Because they lack and have no knowledge of family planning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Akerele44(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2022
GboyegaD:
Because sex is their only form of relaxation.

U mean that SEX is there BARBEQUE and HENNESSY grin
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Okobola146: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Childrens are blessings from God
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by GistFullGround: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
Rich don't have time for sex .poor man know all sex styles but rich know business strategy

NED NWOKO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.