Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (56021 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by benardtotti(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If that's your premise, then you have no rights to criticize or demonize any government, including Jonathan's government.
According to you, the next government should take the exchange rates from $1 at 600 naira to $1 to 1000 naira.
The problem with many of you is that you get sentimental about issues, instead of being factual.
There is NOTHING, absolutely nothing that makes Buhari's government any better than Jonathan's. Nothing.
Shalom.

You are the sentimental dude here, you can't call a kettle black when your pot is equally black , you tried to paint Jonathan white when he is equally as black as bubu ,asides obj and probably yar'adua we haven't had decisive leaders .
J
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by plaindealer: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
God bless David
may posterity be kind to him.

God don begin bless bullies after bullying another man for expressing his own opinion and treedm
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Abdu81: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2022
nkowaputa:
Fool talking. Who is one of your own? If an elder behaves like a child, children will hush him. Poju like Mbaka played in the mud and are getting the right treatment deserving them.

yes!!!!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Abdu81: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
Big lies, nothing will happen to David,he is fighting a just fight for the oppressed and the poor, and that prophet of Baal is talking rubbish.
Let me tell you unless you stand on the truth and justice your prayers returns to you as a curse
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Abdu81: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Pastor poju is an unfaithful prophet of Baal.
He begged Nigerians to vote for BUHARI but now the story is changed.

Stinking hypocrisy.

He deserves what he gets, if does more he get more.
No joy until obi is sworn in.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

YOU RE SO SICK
Yes and so you are but that’s the fact. Most Igbo woman with Yoruba male children will allow her male boys to marry Yoruba women but will allow her girls to marry the same people she hated. What a sick mix
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2022
goaldynman:

See this deformed and awkwardly formed imbe!

Who cares what you think about the Igbo?!

Abeg shift to the gutters with your smelly opinion!!
Ha ha ha e pain you
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2022
MOTOPARK:
i thinks all what you Just wrote is the other way around…it’s the Yorubas that instigate their female child against the igbos..,,by calling them omo igbo
No any Yoruba person call igbos Benin intact anyone that is not Yoruba , we call them Igbo regardless except you r hausa
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Demolakay:

U can c how retarded u are.Soo somebody bearing Ademola is Igbo to u.Ur seriously mad ND u don't know Wu to tell u.Am sure am even more Yoruba Dan u.abi fún radarada.soo wen jonathan was president,he killed all d Yoruba's,Dere wasn't any Yoruba in any level of d executive government, Yoruba's were nt moving forward? Even during Obasanjo,DAT Yoruba's were a bit sidelined,we moved forward.D dunce u voted for,for d past seven years nw,how has he impacted d lives of d Yoruba's? he filled up d most important posts wit northerners,did d Yoruba's do anything? no! If voting along tribal lines is d way to progress,Dem d southwest shld av BCOM a paradise during Obasanjo reign.same as it is nw,d north shld av BCOM d new Dubai now,since Deir son is in power.We can't be yearning for change,ND still blindly vote for incompetence because d individual is from our tribe.it won't help us,has Nva helped us,ND will Nva help up.knw dis ND know peace.
Igbos are known to be fake they are taking Yoruba names in millions to confuse themselves not Yorubas
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Demolakay:

U can c how retarded u are.Soo somebody bearing Ademola is Igbo to u.Ur seriously mad ND u don't know Wu to tell u.Am sure am even more Yoruba Dan u.abi fún radarada.soo wen jonathan was president,he killed all d Yoruba's,Dere wasn't any Yoruba in any level of d executive government, Yoruba's were nt moving forward? Even during Obasanjo,DAT Yoruba's were a bit sidelined,we moved forward.D dunce u voted for,for d past seven years nw,how has he impacted d lives of d Yoruba's? he filled up d most important posts wit northerners,did d Yoruba's do anything? no! If voting along tribal lines is d way to progress,Dem d southwest shld av BCOM a paradise during Obasanjo reign.same as it is nw,d north shld av BCOM d new Dubai now,since Deir son is in power.We can't be yearning for change,ND still blindly vote for incompetence because d individual is from our tribe.it won't help us,has Nva helped us,ND will Nva help up.knw dis ND know peace.
Pele o story for the gods. History is capable of repeating itselves. Igbos have never voted for any man that has Yoruba interest at heart because southwest is their paradise since Nigeria never breakup. They have a hidden agenda better go and research intact they have meetings on how to penetrate Yoruba lands. I won’t be shocked if all the herdsmen stories you hear are part of their handwork. Fulanis are everywhere but you hidden enemies that eat and sup with you are igbos, take it or leave it
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
realestate99:

Your days will be long. Liberal yorubas are irritants to this great race, they are the ones who sheepishly marry those yam legs, why marry from people that detest you? Why dilute your lineage with a questionable blood? This people have shown that they hate yorubas in many ways, the best you can do as a Yoruba is to avoid any deep relationship with them

They are always afraid to show their grievances to the north because they are cowards who knows the north takes no bullshit but they can show it to liberal yorubas and get away with it.
If you look well at the liberal ones they are mix with other tribes. It’s them that use Yoruba names for opportunities but give it away because they don’t want to offend the other tribes. I have seen most Yoruba artists that are not proud to come out and be proud of being Yoruba infact to them Yoruba is razzness whereas these village urchins came from their deadlock land not knowing jack to come to southwest that thought them how to be civilized. They all make their money from Yorubas. Do you know how great Yoruba people are compared to these igbos that have never fought a war in their lives even the Biafra war was a failure. Yorubas need to take their rights back

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
dirty tribalist.. tell me one thing you have benefited from your senseless tribalism. Ogbeni embrace oneness, the people you are hating on do not even know you exist and are even doing better than you. If only you know how foolish you sound with this your mentality.
There is no oneness. Ask igbos why they don’t employ Yorubas. How come they have benefited a lot in Yoruba land but will never employ a Yoruba. He will go to his village and bring thousands of his kind because he doesn’t believe a Yoruba man should eat of his prosperity. Simple
M
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
thunder fire you with your stupid tribalistic post. I'm Yoruba and I have an Igbo fiance and I see nothing of such that you mentioned in the igbos. Can you guys shun tribalism for once in your lives?
You can’t see it when you don’t value your culture. Yoruba lagba we don’t want you afonjas begone
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Now clap for yourself for writing nonsense.
You yourself know igbos hates the truth
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Nigeria will work, let pray Obi emerge

I have bn praying long ago for an igbo presidency, do u know why?? I want referendum aswear

Obi will no do that. No Igbo politician will do that. But if he does well. That will be a game changer both for the youth and the Igbos
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Obi will no do that. No Igbo politician will do that. But if he does well. That will be a game changer both for the youth and the Igbos
why won't he do it??

That is the only hope i am having in Nigeria, yoruba and hausa will never do that because they are the ones benefiting from this power, only a president that would allow referendum is what i am praying for, i pray he pencil it ooh. Nigeria don spoil pass imagination
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
why won't he do it??

That is the only hope i am having in Nigeria, yoruba and hausa will never do that because they are the ones benefiting from this power, only a president that would allow referendum is what i am praying for, i pray he pencil it ooh. Nigeria don spoil pass imagination

Lol! Chill, if Nigeria is working. You wouldn't be talking about this.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! Chill, if Nigeria is working. You wouldn't be talking about this.
well sha
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by realestate99: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
jafol:

If you look well at the liberal ones they are mix with other tribes. It’s them that use Yoruba names for opportunities but give it away because they don’t want to offend the other tribes. I have seen most Yoruba artists that are not proud to come out and be proud of being Yoruba infact to them Yoruba is razzness whereas these village urchins came from their deadlock land not knowing jack to come to southwest that thought them how to be civilized. They all make their money from Yorubas. Do you know how great Yoruba people are compared to these igbos that have never fought a war in their lives even the Biafra war was a failure. Yorubas need to take their rights back
That is why I frown upon intertribal unions, the kids are at a great disservice, they are not thoroughly accepted from both ends. I have seen many instances.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Gospel2Day: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
benardtotti:

You are the sentimental dude here, you can't call a kettle black when your pot is equally black , you tried to paint Jonathan white when he is equally as black as bubu ,asides obj and probably yar'adua we haven't had decisive leaders .
J

So, you agree they're both black kettles?
That's honest of you.
Why then do you not criticize Bubu's govt. as you people demonized Jonathan's own?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by benardtotti(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So, you agree they're both black kettles?
That's honest of you.
Why then do you not criticize Bubu's govt. as you people demonized Jonathan's own?
Oga stop playing to the gallery pls go back and check my initial response to you ,you were trying to paint GEJ a Saint and I called you out , this has nothing to do with who is better, my question was show us Jonathan's achievements that makes him better than Buhari.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Gospel2Day: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
benardtotti:

Oga stop playing to the gallery pls go back and check my initial response to you ,you were trying to paint GEJ a Saint and I called you out , this has nothing to do with who is better, my question was show us Jonathan's achievements that makes him better than Buhari.

Good day and Goodbye.
Shalom.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Mrseriousman: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Wetin be this one own??

You thought it is only Obidients comrades are commenting on this, you need to be delivered from the clutches of bigotry.

Your mind dey cut abi ? E never start ! You will cry on this nairaland .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) R.I.P
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by FamTomx2(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Your mind dey cut abi ? E never start ! You will cry on this nairaland .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) R.I.P

Your death by the ending of the year will be celebrated by flies and vultures, you are a worthless thief and will die as one,

Where ever you are hiding in Lagos State will be red hot for your miserable self, until you confess your crimes and die.

You won't have peace till you are purged of all you have stolen, then die as a Christmas goat.... at least this past weeks within your miserable self you can confirm how useless you are to your worthless existence grin

You stole a Toyota Corolla and Ford 04 models some months ago and you came on NL to market them, tell me two reasons why God no go punish your miserable soul ?

You will die a worthless death.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ican2020: 6:17am On Dec 28, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate
Stop generalizing and learn to use some etc
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Mrseriousman: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Your death by the ending of the year will be celebrated by flies and vultures, you are a worthless thief and will die as one,

Where ever you are hiding in Lagos State will be red hot for your miserable self, until you confess your crimes and die.

You won't have peace till you are purged of all you have stolen, then die as a Christmas goat.... at least this past weeks within your miserable self you can confirm how useless you are to your worthless existence grin

You stole a Toyota Corolla and Ford 04 models some months ago and you came on NL to market them, tell me two reasons why God no go punish your miserable soul ?

You will die a worthless death.

Senseless fool ! Repeating Jargons all the time ! You brainless fowl, use your watery brain and write sensibly.

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.