Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (56018 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by meedoLock(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are all just wasting your time on this present Nigeria polity. If a restructuring blueprint is NOT put in place, go and wake the Noble Mandela, nothing is going to work...

You can't build a castle on nothing and expect to be contained in it.

If you believe an individual can propagate any positive change in this nation after all the trial and error, then you should believe anything.

If you think you have a foresight, you should be fronting RESTRUCTURING and not this current futile choked and ineffective constitution.

Let's decentralized all these power and see how every state will work for the betterment of her subjects.

A word is enough.......

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Gospel2Day: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
benardtotti:

What was Jonathan's government better for? Pls list out his achievements

What was the exchange rates during Jonathan's tenure in office, what's it now?
Was there bandits during Jonathan's tenure, or only Boko Haram?
How much was fuel then and now?
You chose to close your eyes to abundant facts staring you in the face.
I'm not that dishonest and hypocritical.
Of all the problems they demonized Jonathan for, which of them have they successfully and convincingly solved?
I await your reply.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by nkowaputa(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fool talking. Who is one of your own? If an elder behaves like a child, children will hush him. Poju like Mbaka played in the mud and are getting the right treatment deserving them.

JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Achilles881: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

Hahaha, Paul I know, Peter I know, who be this miscreant, smh, since you love exposing secret, oya, here's an assignment, name the primary, secondary school your Lord attended, your time starts now.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

To be honest, that David is taking his grace too far for a test. I pray wisdom fall on him to take it easy because Nigeria will be. The way they believe they are doing something right above others is another thing entirely. I wish someone will tell him to calm down.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:

One of your own is a sell out. Supported Buhari and now wants to support Tinubu.

We won't allow him. We will never

The question is, what is the crime in supporting any political candidates in an election year in a democratic nation? You guys are taking this thing beyond the borderline of wisdom ooooo. Nigeria will remain with or without Obi presidency. You guys should apply wisdom. Una no go take ham easy. Gragra won't redeem Naija no matter what. It is well
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by zicoraads: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

People making horrible choices time and again!

I knew from 2015 that Buhari was a wrong move. I was watching helplessly as my fellow Nigerians were making a choice to usher us into a pit!

Now I fear that they're about to do it again.
How did you know he was a wrong move?

Was Jonathan's government not a failed one in 2015?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by mediclife1987(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

Should I give him your Twitter handle, or can you say this on his timeline.

I just wan check something... cheesy
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by tenpipsperday: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Okoro be proud of your tribe for once!

Anyone who does not agree wih your shallow tribal foolishness is okoro.

Go back to you bus stop and continue your agboro work
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Misterdhee1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate
But they didn’t that of Ikpeazu and the failed governors in their states?

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Misterdhee1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
PapaHadum:

Vote along emotional line. Do not see beyond your nose till it is cut off

Vote Jeun s'oke and cry me river later.

No be for this Naija again?

Suffer no de taya una
Did suffer tire anambra people despite 8 years of Obi as a governor?

2 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by tianshie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

Go ahead and keep licking the as* of pastors. Refuse to engage your critical faculties. You will continue to be imprisoned in your prejudices.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by benardtotti(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What was the exchange rates during Jonathan's tenure in office, what's it now?
Was there bandits during Jonathan's tenure, or only Boko Haram?
How much was fuel then and now?
You chose to close your eyes to abundant facts staring you in the face.
I'm not that dishonest and hypocritical.
Of all the problems they demonized Jonathan for, which of them have they successfully and convincingly solved?
I await your reply.

What was the exchange rate before Jonathan became president and what was the fuel price before his tenure also when did bokoharam and kidnapping and bombing start ? When you answer this then I will reply you
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by infogeneral: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Youths should spend more of thier energy and time in promoting thier preferred candidates than in attacking those who do not share their political sentiments. Wisdom is more profitable than force.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by 43Ronin: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
meedoLock:
You are all just wasting your time on this present Nigeria polity. If a restructuring blueprint is NOT put in place, go and wake the Noble Mandela, nothing is going to work...

You can't build a castle on nothing and expect to be contained in it.

If you believe an individual can propagate any positive change in this nation after all the trial and error, then you should believe anything.

If you think you have a foresight, you should be fronting RESTRUCTURING and not this current futile choked and ineffective constitution.

Let's decentralized all these power and see how every state will work for the betterment of her subjects.

A word is enough.......

This is the smartest opinion I have heard. I am for PO but I don't see how his emergence will change much in Nigeria. At the end of the day, if Peter obi bcoms president he will still compromise by defecting to another party, or the same corrupt politicians will defect to his own. What the youths should be talking about now is restructuring hiw NA must reorganise our constitution so that governance will be nearer to the people
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Anyone who does not agree wih your shallow tribal foolishness is okoro.

Go back to you bus stop and continue your agboro work
Yoruba wey no fit spell agbero.
Obituarists and lies ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by GreyLaw(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

You are a huge, huge hypocrite! People write on NL everyday that people from the SE will never ever become president. In fact, your country Nigeria went as far as making sure in Buhari's second tenure, the first six citizens of the country, none comes from the SE.

You show your wickedness practically, but begin to foam at the mouth when people write empty words online. Please move away with your ethnic jingoism!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by GreyLaw(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are angry. The only reason you won't be mad at Buhari and his supporters is if you still depend on your parents to feed and survive. Buhari and APC have totally destroyed this country.

It's even shocking to think that some people want to foist an old, sick Tinubu on the rest of the country after seeing the mess an old Buhari has made of the country. I am tired of hearing that a president is good but that the problem are those he surrounded himself with.

Aso Rock carries the dreams and destinies of over 200 million Nigerians - it's not old people's home.

Mate, some of them are not eating from their parents. They are actually wicked, terrible humans who eat from Buhari's table by way of connection and contract. Now they want to vote Tinubu because of what they'll get. These wicked parasites care not for the dying nation called Nigeria!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Efuaye(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom

Best response ever.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Irupetepete: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
it is nuisance like you that keep putting us in this nonsense...
Is it only one of your own that is feeling the brunt?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Tochj(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.
You will never vote PO
Even if he crawl and beg
You voted buhari 2×
Even when it's obvious he is a calamity
Vote whoever
If it gets bad
U will all suffer it
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by meedoLock(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
43Ronin:

This is the smartest opinion I have heard. I am for PO but I don't see how his emergence will change much in Nigeria. At the end of the day, if Peter obi bcoms president he will still compromise by defecting to another party, or the same corrupt politicians will defect to his own. What the youths should be talking about now is restructuring hiw NA must reorganise our constitution so that governance will be nearer to the people

Bro, you Sabi........... Alot don't see this, they want us to keep doing thesame thing and anticipate a different result. Our mumu never do
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by goaldynman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
The new ibo leader representing his constituency very well grin

Is that why it is only Yoruba pastors and celebrities that are supporting Tinubu?!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by goaldynman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have

See this deformed and awkwardly formed imbe!

Who cares what you think about the Igbo?!

Abeg shift to the gutters with your smelly opinion!!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by goaldynman(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
alen4smith:
they saw Buhari s failure but couldn't see that of ikpeazu just STFU

In a bid to avoid anything Buhari and his disastrous APC, that was how Ikpeazu came in through the back door of PDP!

But to be honest you zombies reason abnormally!

At the presidential level, I will vote Peter Obi of Labour!

At state level, I will vote Tonye Cole of APC!!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by tenpipsperday: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Yoruba wey no fit spell agbero.
Obituarists and lies ehn grin grin

Yes your mama didn't teach you typo error. Come and reborn me
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
zicoraads:

How did you know he was a wrong move?

Was Jonathan's government not a failed one in 2015?

I simply sensed tht he was playing to the gallery with the "change" mantra.

But primarily, his antecedents, including as a Miitary Head of State was more than enough reason to pass a vote of no confidence.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are angry. The only reason you won't be mad at Buhari and his supporters is if you still depend on your parents to feed and survive. Buhari and APC have totally destroyed this country.

It's even shocking to think that some people want to foist an old, sick Tinubu on the rest of the country after seeing the mess an old Buhari has made of the country. I am tired of hearing that a president is good but that the problem are those he surrounded himself with.

Aso Rock carries the dreams and destinies of over 200 million Nigerians - it's not old people's home.

It's obvious he knows he's surrounded by bad people so pretends to be good.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

I simply sensed tht he was playing to the gallery with the "change" mantra.

But primarily, his antecedents, including as a Miitary Head of State was more than enough reason to pass a vote of no confidence.
In hindsight, he was. But anyone who voted for him in 2015 couldn't have been very wrong. Promises were made, good ones. Jonathan was a failure, an epic one. Change was needed.

2019 was the year the decision to reelect him was thoughtless as there was nothing in the previous 4 to bring him back.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
zicoraads:

In hindsight, he was. But anyone who voted for him in 2015 couldn't have been very wrong. Promises were made, good ones. Jonathan was a failure, an epic one. Change was needed.

2019 was the year the decision to reelect him was thoughtless as there was nothing in the previous 4 to bring him back.

Promises were made. But he had no good antecedent to make his promises believable. Yet people hunkered down. So shocking.

And in 2019, many persons still voted to keep him there.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by BennyDGreat: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
oguns222:

If he is responsible, he would have known better than to refer to Buhari as a Messiah. And when Buhari failed, he should have apologised for his unreasonable statement

When public figures post their opinions on issues, it's left to us to decide what to follow.

That's why we can think.

I haven't seen any of his tweet supporting the state of things in the nation as it stands.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Gospel2Day: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
benardtotti:

What was the exchange rate before Jonathan became president and what was the fuel price before his tenure also when did bokoharam and kidnapping and bombing start ? When you answer this then I will reply you

If that's your premise, then you have no rights to criticize or demonize any government, including Jonathan's government.
According to you, the next government should take the exchange rates from $1 at 600 naira to $1 to 1000 naira.
The problem with many of you is that you get sentimental about issues, instead of being factual.
There is NOTHING, absolutely nothing that makes Buhari's government any better than Jonathan's. Nothing.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.