Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (56035 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by 9gerian: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2022
I get you. However, we must respect People’s opinions.

For instance, who do you think is able to structure or restructure Nigeria to be more efficient out of all the aspirants?

I’m sure an incisive consideration of this question across several layers, sectors amd dynamics of the Nigerian political space would make you see why some people are supporting who they are, even if you have a different view point.

Advocate500:
pastor poju given audience through his platform to Peter obi, doesn't mean endorsement, it's could also be as a result of obi's fast growing popularity, that been said, David anger is simple, pastor poju,without minding the numbers of genuine followers he has and the level of influence his opinion have on them,endorsed Buhari in 2015,his followers are yet to come out of the situation he pegged them in ,pastor poju have quickly moved in to endors the same person who contributed in bringing the first failure in.pastors should know their limit and respect it.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by anonimi: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

You better check what circumcised means to stop embarrassing yourself with a public display of ignorance in arrogance.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by noegenesis(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

You are being played by powers that wants you suppressed. You have no evidence that igbos hate anyone.
Igbos don't hate... believe it or not.

The North is using "divide and rule" strategy on Yoruba and Igbo. Until we understand that, we shall continue to be their slave!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
if ur Peter no con enter nko??

No problem about that. But check it. Those the Igbos have supported that presided over Nigeria and those they didn't support. Who did better?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2022
obinoral1179:
why can't them use the same foresight to elect better leaders in their states... Charity begins from home...

Tell the states doing well in Nigeria without heavy federal presence? You know nothing about leadership and economy.

Nigeria has 36 states plus a capital. Which of those states are doing well with heavy federal presence?

Look at those who has presided over the country. Compare those the Igbos supported and those they didn't. Who did better?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Eniitankorede: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

LOLZZ.
U still never answer my question
Why is my heart not being controlled by that stupid force?
If u want to talk about destiny, Obi is the destined one here. Coming to an element with a party that scored 5000votes in last generation election, a party without structure, a party with no elected official, yet pulling so much weight that nobody talks about PDP anymore. People are supporting him free of charge, not just from his region but all over Nigeria( I'm from Edo state), he didn't pay any delegate to win primates. That is destiny not someone using state resources to finance his ambition. For ur info, them just increase brt fare despite the hardship in the land. Suffer nor dey tire u

No need to brag, let’s wait and see.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by latolz: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Actually he's faith was in Osibanjo not Bubu lol..

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by kals4luv990(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Abeg shut up..there is a reason men of God are advised not to talk about politics and this is one of them..David has every right to shut him up
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by LaconicINC: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
not everything that can be said should be said, see bros keep quiet because sometimes people speak from their head and not what God told them, stop defending what's wrong
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by LaconicINC: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
kals4luv990:
Abeg shut up..there is a reason men of God are advised not to talk about politics and this is one of them..David has every right to shut him up
exactly

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Advocate500: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
9gerian:
I get you. However, we must respect People’s opinions.

For instance, who do you think is able to structure or restructure Nigeria to be more efficient out of all the aspirants?

I’m sure an incisive consideration of this question across several layers, sectors amd dynamics of the Nigerian political space would make you see why some people are supporting who they are, even if you have a different view point.

sincerely speaking my opinion about Nigerian political system have been neutral , i supported Buhari in 2015,despite the fact that i come from a region that despise him so much ,i thought it was a show of hatred until after 1year of his administration. I hated Jonathan even before he became the president of Nigeria because of what was said about him as a governor in Bayelsa and his disdain to umaru musa yar'adua a man i have special love for.

That been said, i genuinely would have supported Osinbajo because i believe it will be more realistic than obi's chances, talking about Atiku and Tinubu, a lot of things stand against Tinubu, one his health, multiple allegation of corruption, no doubt when it comes to drastic decision making, when it comes to our difference between the north and south, Tinubu will be more direct than obi's.

Sincerely speaking the emergency of Tinubu under APC change my view of neutrality seriously. The youths seems to be championing for obi ,i might just throw my vote to him even if doesn't win.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Taiggarr: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.

He is a KIDULT...just 32....
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

No problem about that. But check it. Those the Igbos have supported that presided over Nigeria and those they didn't support. Who did better?
am not talking about who is better or not

I am not supporting anybody sir, wen it comes to leadership i am not blinded by tribalism

All i am saying is that u guys should mind the way u market peter obi,

How will a reasonable man be marketing obi to us tru hatred, one man was talking yesterday, he was talking as if obi is goin to preside over the ibos alone wen he eventually emerge the winner.

Obi is for all if he emerge the president, dont turn this tin to family affair,

U want to market obi and u re doing that by spiting the other tribes, noo, u should inculcate the habit of wooing.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by MOTOPARK: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have
i thinks all what you Just wrote is the other way around…it’s the Yorubas that instigate their female child against the igbos..,,by calling them omo igbo
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:
David Hundeyin and the so called drunk youth will soon regain their sanity. Destiny is with Tinubu, not with Peter Obi. Get that in your head.

It's like you are on a new brand of mkpurummiri?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
am not talking about who is better or not

I am not supporting anybody sir, wen it comes to leadership i am not blinded by tribalism

All i am saying is that u guys should mind the way u market peter obi,

How will a reasonable man be marketing obi to us tru hatred, one man was talking yesterday, he was talking as if obi is goin to preside over the ibos alone wen he eventually emerge the winner.

Obi is for all if he emerge the president, dont turn this tin to family affair,

U want to market obi and u re doing that by spiting the other tribes, noo, u should inculcate the habit of wooing.

I don't subscribe to tribalism. I get your point. Nah passion dey worry most of them
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by edungene7: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
That is how yr forefathers destroyed this country because the truth scares them to the bone thrash
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

I don't subscribe to tribalism. I get your point. Nah passion dey worry most of them
remember say na passion make that man wey carry apoti eri in d bible die unnecessarily.

Passion is good, bn passionate about someone is good, pls use ur passion to market ur candidate to me as if u re preaching to me, dont use ur candidate success to subjugate me and expect me to buy ur idea, its not possible.

Me Wale, i love Obi to be our president, aswear. Even if i dont love him before, pepper wey pdp and apc don ahw us supose make us wise.

But see us now, peter obi that we re supposed to be backing, his tribesmen are using his success and bragging to taunts us and subjugating us.

Why wil i develop a passion for someone whose tribesmen are found of talking trash if my tribe in the name of supporting Obi.

See, i know that my tribesmen are also talking rubbish about the igbos, i know. And i am not saying ibos should not retaliate

But wen u want to market obi, dont put the innocent man name inside ur tribalism.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
remember say na passion make that man wey carry apoti eri in d bible die unnecessarily.

Passion is good, bn passionate about someone is good, pls use ur passion to market ur candidate to me as if u re preaching to me, dont use ur candidate success to subjugate me and expect me to buy ur idea, its not possible.

Me Wale, i love Obi to be our president, aswear. Even if i dont love him before, pepper wey pdp and apc don ahw us supose make us wise.

But see us now, peter obi that we re supposed to be backing, his tribesmen are using his success and bragging to taunts us and subjugating us.

Why wil i develop a passion for someone whose tribesmen are found of talking trash if my tribe in the name of supporting Obi.

See, i know that my tribesmen are also talking rubbish about the igbos, i know. And i am not saying ibos should not retaliate

But wen u want to market obi, dont put the innocent man name inside ur tribalism.

Most people self playing the tribal cards are not even Igbos. Is like on nairaland where someone like want to say something. He will start with I am Igbo.

For me I want Nigeria to work. There's too much begging and oppression.

Nigerians have been conditioned to accept suffering as a way of life. Pastors are using the suffering to take the little people have through their messages.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

Most people self playing the tribal cards are not even Igbos. Is like on nairaland where someone like want to say something. He will start with I am Igbo.

For me I want Nigeria to work. There's too much begging and oppression.

Nigerians have been conditioned to accept suffering as a way of life. Pastors are using the suffering to take the little people have through their messages.
Nigeria will work, let pray Obi emerge

I have bn praying long ago for an igbo presidency, do u know why?? I want referendum aswear
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by AmeLonRo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Don't ask him to shut up. Say yours and let him say his.

Emi lo kan was a sentence made by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu sometime ago at Abeokuta. It means it is my turn. That statement has become a popular slogan in town now.
https://youtube.com/shorts/W-IauDgovHY
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
tenpipsperday:

It is you that has been choked. I am full Yoruba born but if you are comfortable with Nigeria the way it has been handled in the last seven years then you need to visit yabaleft.
Okoro be proud of your tribe for once!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by benardtotti(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gospel2Day:

A pastor has no business hyping Buhari, a known religious bigot. He should have kept quiet. Now, what capacity has Nigeria's leadership exhibited in fixing insecurity and our ailing economy? The administration of Jonathan they all castigated and criticized has proved to be far better than the present one.

What was Jonathan's government better for? Pls list out his achievements
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

RESPECT IS EARNED AND NEVER GIVEN.. Pastor whatever never spoke in the office for which he was called. so he shld be ready to take whatever he sees
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Transcriber:
David Hundeyin is an hypocrite

Mark my words

He will be taken to the dusters soon.

Modified: for those fools quoting me
Hundeyin obviously has traits of a deciever, the way he talks alone gives him away

No person with a clear mind talks that way

Till then, hold your peace and lets deal with the ones at hand
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

“If You Are Emotionally Attached To Your Tribe, Religion or Political Leaning To The Point That Truth and Justice Become Secondary Consideration, Your Education Is Useless, Your Exposure Is Useless. If You Cannot Reason Beyond Petty Sentiments, You Are a Liability To Mankind”

— Dr Chuba Okadigbo (Late)
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have

YOU RE SO SICK
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Imagine an acclaimed Pastor consecutively supporting two different evil men and he claims he hears from God, no he hears and worships the gods. Many of these fake money worshipping god of men will be rejected on the last day after deceiving millions of their gullible, blind, bigoted followers.

Tinubu may have been a good Governor or he maybe good in appointing loyal stooges to take care of Lagos State and other Southwest States for him, he maybe good as a political godfather who has eye for picking loyal qualified stooges and somehow they manage to deliver in some areas. This does not qualify Tinubu as a worthy President that Nigeria currently needs.

For the records, Tinubu is a known ritualists, a pro-agberoism (pro touts) which undermines academic success, soundness and professionalism.

Tinubu believes so much in black magic, human and animal sacrifices to achieve his desired goals. Tinubu is the grandpatron of occultism and voodoo practices. His emergence as APC flagbearer is beyond ordinary. If he is reading this he and his close allies know what I am talking about. The swift turnaround of events during APC Primaries was never ordinary. The Northern Governors sudden turnaround to queue behind Tinubu at the die minute wasn't ordinary, only the highly spiritual minds will understand my message and Tinubu knows what I am saying.

Tinubu has dented his hands so much that the powers that control this world are not pleased with him and electing Tinubu as Nigeria's next President will spell doom for Nigeria and her future. Tinubu should go and rest, but if he insists and decides to impose himself on Nigerians using his usual rituals and voodoo practices that have kept Lagos in his palms, then he will experience something that will shock the whole world. I am not speaking ordinarily, Tinubu if you see this you should listen to me and withdraw.

Atiku knows he has very slim chances but because of the voodoo message he got from a marabout some many years ago that he will be President he has continued to try hoping for that message to come to reality just as one marabout told Buhari too.

All these men are voodoo worshippers. Their hands are smelling of blood and nothing good can come from them. Yes corrupt men do bring positive transformations to a nation but not Tinubu.

Tinubu did something that led to his rejection spiritually but he believes his rituals can atone for it and he believes in his voodoo priests to overturn things for him, lets watch and see.

Bookmark this page

The only reason for his action, TRIBALISM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by aribs(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
To think this same pastor being insulted by the “obi mob”granted the same candidate they are willing to insult for the platform that literally brought him to national consciousness. Anyway make campaign start first, e ma ke ku .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.