Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? (1035 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Khalifastones(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
My girl once paid me a visit and asked for sex.
Don't even know what came over me,I declined and she left unhappily that very day.
At the end I really felt I was stupid

Pls share your experience if you've been there
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes I do, because I want to please my God and enjoy His blessings.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Khalifastones:

You were stupid after all for overrating se.x.

You not yet a real man if you can’t resist se.x from those hoe.s. Most of them come with small evil spirit.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Mandrake007(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
As a man you’ve got to be disciplined,you don’t have to be a weak vessel that can be manipulated with sex because these women can sometimes have sinister intentions,stay woke out there before someone dash you HIV one day.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Khalifastones(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ask siofra sir...i tink she will no more about guys refusing her for sexx sir smiley
Who is Sofia or siofra kwa
?
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by PumpumPrince: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Khalifastones:

Who is Sofia or siofra kwa
?

hey brother. yes her name is Siofra and her full name is Siofra Jungtana Wang.she allways on nairaland 24/7. she is sweet, single & date anythin. please ask her sir smiley
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by PumpumPrince: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

Don't mention my name again except you want to get banned.

I'll not tolerate your rubbish this time.

And please i dont no u and I never heard of u so please please please, dont harass me Thank you sir!
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Khalifastones(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

Don't mention my name again except you want to get banned.

I'll not tolerate your rubbish this time.
Certified expert on VIRGINITY matters
did you mean the opposite?
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by PumpumPrince: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Oam4j, Rocktation, Farano. Rule 19.

Congo4ka aka MrCork aka TheCork aka Pumpumking aka MrLondoner and a host of other useless monikers just created a new account under the moniker Pumpumprince.

Excuse me? what is this? Who are you please and why are you harassing me dear.
I dont know you. GO & STALK SOMEONE ELSE AND PLEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Streetmovement(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Several times from one bitch, I no dey sexually connected to her at all, not even in the next life.
Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by Konjiboii: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Countless times

Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by seanwilliam(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Khalifastones:
My girl once paid me a visit and asked for sex.
Don't even know what came over me,I declined and she left unhappily that very day.

Pls share your experience if you've been there

Bro you’re not stupid. You doing the right thing . It’s self control .. infact , you just created the impression that she can’t weaponize sex against you .

The way I turn down sex and women these days is shocking to me too cos I no Dey use eyes see women nakednes before o. The last time my girl came over, I intentionally turned her down , infact , she opened her mouth and asked for it I said I AM NOT in the mood, even though I was hard , she was dumfounded cos it was so unusual of me. Up till now , she still feels bad that I did that.

Another random girl came recently too, she comot her cloth , starring at me in all her glory , I was hard but then I just didn’t make the move.
I just felt like there’s no big deed in this thing nah.
I can’t count numbers of pussy I’ve fhucked in my life eno Dey shack me anymore.

Also I don pass stage whereby I go Dey see pussy/sex as opportunity wey I go kon Dey blame myself afterwards say I no make use of am.. lai lai… I be big boy with options grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? by shilenji(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
You go reach one point wey you gats refuse o, I no talk about small boys wey them body they hot o. You gats reach a certain maturity level to pull that off

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Ages And Wants / I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point / Hey Guys! A Newbie Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.