Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point (1031 Views)

What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. / Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7458140/lady-confused-dna-test-reveals

Notice how he repeatedly mentioned "since she met her husband" that means the girl has fvcked many men in the past.

Explanation:

When a man fvck a girl, his sperm doesn't leave her body. Her body retains a copy of his DNA.

It's happens through a process called Microchimerism.

She further states that her child behavior is different.

Reason is this

If a woman who has been fvcked by 5 guys marries a man and the man impregnates her, the baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by incandescentena: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
undecided

She cheated

Fuvking fornicatorrrrr!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by dawnomike(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
The matter iz seriously serious
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
incandescentena:
undecided

She cheated

Fuvking fornicatorrrrr!!
Maybe not.
But the fact is that she was not a virgin when he foolishly married her. Now, he will spend his life training someone else's child and he will give his inheritance to a bastard child.

Marry a virgin and have a happy home.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
dawnomike:
The matter iz seriously serious

This is why royal families don't marry whor3s to their Princes and forbade their princesses from sleeping around.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by Vinnie2000(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
This OP and Virginity Matter don even pass 5 and 6..

Na 1+1

He hold am Strong... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by Ballzproblem2: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
on point

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by incandescentena: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Maybe not.
But the fact is that she was not a virgin when he foolishly married her. Now, he will spend his life training someone else's child and he will give his inheritance to a bastard child.

She cheated, simple!

Don't tell me trash

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by AnonymustME(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
If you do some more research you’d find that this theory has been debunked by medical professionals. A woman’s child doesn’t carry the dna of the men she’s fu)ked in her past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by Vinnie2000(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
AnonymustME:
If you do some more research you’d find that this theory has been debunked by medical professionals. A woman’s child doesn’t carry the dna of the men she’s fu)ked in her past

It does not have to Carry DNA.. sad

When a lady is fcvked by too Many Guys, her Body changes due to the Different Sperms.

Her Mentality changes drastically.

For a Single Guy, It is better to Marry a Girl dat has fuccked 70x with one Boyfriend than a Girl that has been fuccked 15x by 15 men.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by AnonymustME(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

When a lady fcvked by too Many Guys, her Body due to the Different Sperms.

For a Single Guy, It is better to Marry a Girl dat has fuccked 70x with one Boyfriend than a Girl that has been fuccked 15x by 15 men.. undecided

That’s a completely different topic from what the OP posted. But I’ll bite anyway. Just so you know, you can never ever get the true body count of a woman in this life, that’s one thing every single woman in this life is certain to lie about. So all this your calculation is a waste of time even though I agree with you. Multiple past sex partners reduces a woman’s ability to pair bond with one guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
AnonymustME:
Read this or shut the fvck up.
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

When a lady is fcvked by too Many Guys, her Body due to the Different Sperms.

You dey mind the guy?
Make him show us research wey debunk the my claim.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by abuja007: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Maybe not.

Be a virgin and marry a virgin. Always quick to call girls hoes when she did not turn a hoe by herself. Men did it with her then that same man you want to go looking to marry a virgin. Talk to men, stop sleeping with women who are not your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by AnonymustME(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Read this or shut the fvck up.

You can either do the research and learn the truth from medical professionals or continue to wallow in your ignorance
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
abuja007:

Be a virgin and marry a virgin. Always quick to call girls hoes when she did not turn a hoe by herself. Men did it with her then that same man you want to go looking to marry a virgin. Talk to men, stop sleeping with women who are not your wife.

Men have wet dreams from teenage age. So, there's is nothing like a virgin man (medically speaking).

Read this
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
AnonymustME:

You can either do the research and learn the truth from medical professionals or continue to wallow in your ignorance

I just told you about Microchimerism.
Tell us about yours or shut up your mouth.
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by advanceDNA: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

You dey overthink woman matter....

that post is just a pathetic excuse created for women to use in justifying their dirty behavior

Who the hell does paternity test becos something about one of her children is off...
What is off??

The man doesnt even know....so which of his body sample was she able to get without his knowledge... grin
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by jeromestarks: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

You dey overthink woman matter....

that post is just a pathetic excuse created for women to use in justifying their dirty behavior

Who the hell does paternity test becos something about one of her children is off...
What is off??

The man doesnt even know....so which of his body sample was she able to get without his knowledge... grin

Marriage is no joke brother.
Many have died because they married a woman who has fvcked many men.
FCMB banker died after he discovered that his children belong to the bank manager.

A student recently committed suicide after his gf cheated on him.

A Chinese man killed his muslim girlfriend after he found out that she's cheating on him. The chinko guy is probably in jail right now.

If you see a man who is careful about women, you have seen a man who is ready to progress.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by HRprof: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It does not have to Carry DNA

When a lady is fcvked by too Many Guys, her Body changes due to the Different Sperms.

I think you have been told to go drink more covid 19 liquor E get why .
You are still confusing yourself with this theory of TRASH. @bolded what is your point with different Sperm inside woman’s body has to do with DNA matter? You are not a medical scientist.
What you are saying is that , If your mother didn’t marry your father as a virgin then your behavioral patterns should be mixture of different Sperm and your physical attributes are mixture of different men. That is to say the shape of your head look like your father’s landlord while your two left leg resemble that of your village headmaster etc. then your DNA should also be a mixture of CONFUSION
Keep getting more confused grin wink
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by Kdon2: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
abuja007:

They are the ones that should stop owning their legs for men like expressway. It's called choice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by advanceDNA: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Marriage is no joke brother.
Many have died because they married a woman who has fvcked many men.
FCMB banker died after he discovered that his children belong to the bank manager.

A student recently committed suicide after his gf cheated on him.

A Chinese man killed his muslim girlfriend after he found out that she's cheating on him. The chinko guy is probably in jail right now.

If you see a man who is careful about women, you have seen a man who is ready to progress.

Sigh...... u mind is elsewhere
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by imagrg(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
She wasn't married a virgin so why the soliloquy?
Re: I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Notice how he repeatedly mentioned "since she met her husband" that means the girl has fvcked many men in the past.

Explanation:

When a man fvck a girl, his sperm doesn't leave her body. Her body retains a copy of his DNA.

It's happens through a process called Microchimerism.

She further states that her child behavior is different.

Reason is this

If a woman who has been fvcked by 5 guys marries a man and the man impregnates her, the baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
My bro, sorry ooo, please, don't be offended. You just spewed trash. While, you were making sense at some point, but you end up making no sense. Please, go through what you have written, digest and comprehend, you will get my point.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies / Should l Leave A Business That Gives Me A Maximum Of 10k And Join Navy? / Does Love Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.