Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65171 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by jimb(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
insurance marketers
and banking marketers
Choi.. they can do..
nycsc babes join

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
killmods:
Any girl that wants to be promiscuous should go ahead. I'm done looking for a good girl sef. Worst case scenario I become a baby daddy las las but will be very active in the life of my kids so they won't leave me lonely when I'm old. The time and attention given to all these women threads has become too much here. E done do undecided

Oh now E don finally do?

No you people must continue angry

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by juman(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
anewchapter:
house wife will still cheat if she wants to angry

Yeah.
House wife can cheat with repair man like plumber electrician etc.
What of pizza delivery man or post man.
Even with neighbours.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by harsysky(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Having this kind of mindset doesn't only make one foolish, it makes one intolerant. What now do you want a lady to do? Promiscuity doesn't ask what kind of job you do; it's in you if you want to. You could have added house wives too since unemployed neighbours could easily knock and beg for one thing or the other.

I don't want to say the Op is foolish, but he is certainly immature and shouldn't come close where mature talks go on.

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wife and you're talking about girlfriend shocked
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by pfadom: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Marketing

Acting

Dancing

Event planning

Movie production
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
NotKnown:
Any job that exposes them to many men.

The worst of them is any woman who hawks on the express.

You see those ones that hawk bottle water and mineral or bread or biscuit? Infact anyone hawking in lagos traffic cannot listen to a man at home.

Right. Women should be locked up. No exposure to men at all.

All these responses are evidence that if left to men, women would be locked in a dungeon only to be seen when the man wants sex.

For all those “I’m not a feminist” ladies, just know that the mere illusions of freedom you have today have been fought for by feminists so that doofuses like these won’t satisfy their fantasies of subjugating you to a life of misery in order to safe guard what they consider their property which is your body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by MatrixCircle: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Choir Mistress
Female Politician ( one of the highest).

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by noisy45(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

Any woman wey olosho dey im eye go still be olsho no matter the job...even reverend sister.
I have known some decent barmaids in my time, one was even offered 30 k for just a one night stand (2017) and she turned it down, cold.

That was not her price, everywoman has a price. 100k and above she would not reject it.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Pedyson: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.

But there’s the fact#
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun won’t listen because this is what drives traffic in his forum. Been noticing these for years now and it only gets worse with time.

I’m sorry to say it but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. They say report them, but then they only get a mini ban and come back with an alternate. If people actually got an IP ban that stops them or makes it harder for them to come back with another account, he might see some improvement.

His is not the only forum in the world but it’s one of those that thrives on the freedom to be dangerously misogynistic without repercussions.

So it’s become a safe haven for those who don’t mind seeing women harmed. And you can’t do much except tackle them word for word.

WhisperedNoise:

You noticed it too. Nairaland is complicit. Seun and his mods are complicit.

Jobless guys who are at home because of the ASUU strike write up trash about women and a silly mod has the guts to push it to the front page.

There's nothing left of Nairaland other than misogyny, tribalism and religious wars.

If Seun and his minions can't manage the website anymore, they should just sell it off. This is becoming an international embarassment.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by GloriousGbola: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
cococandy:

Right. Women should be locked up. No exposure to men at all.

All these responses are evidence that if left to men, women would be locked in a dungeon only to be seen when the man wants sex.

For all those “I’m not a feminist” ladies, just know that the mere illusions of freedom you have today have been fought for by feminists so that doofuses like these won’t satisfy their fantasies of subjugating you to a life of misery in order to safe guard what they consider their property which is your body.

Where is my chastity belt? I must ensure the pxssy is secured angry
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by NOKZ(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=donestk post=. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

Sales girl especially in Onitsha
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
I'm a marketer but I'm not promiscuous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Gbagura: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nobody Bleep pass hairdressers. Even nurse dey learn where dem dey.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Hassanmaye(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.
Especially number 4 they can pretend but Many doctors dreal them well well, o will never ever marry a nurse, I know this as a fact
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Mrklemo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bullshit post. Which work again will a female do?.. Y'all should leave our beautiful sisters alone.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by WhisperedNoise: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
cococandy:
Seun won’t listen because this is what drives traffic in his forum. Been noticing these for years now and it only gets worse with time.

I’m sorry to say it but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. They say report them, but then they only get a mini ban and come back with an alternate. If people actually got an IP ban that stop them or makes it harder for them to come back with another account, he might see some improvement.

His is not the only forum in the world but it’s one of those that thrives on the freedom to be dangerously misogynistic without repercussions.

So it’s become a safe haven for those who don’t mind seeing women harmed. And you can only do much expect tackle them word for word.

It's pathetic, really. There's nothing more on this website other than misogyny, hatred and intertribal wars. And the saddest thing is that Seun spends more time on Twitter than he does on Nairaland.

I mean, what in the world is going on? A few days ago, I saw one of the most repulsive things I've read on Nairaland's front-page. The mod who pushed such to the front page should be fired ASAP.

I don't understand why Seun can't use an ip-tracker. It'll make it a bit difficult for foolish people to perpetuate their folly.

I'm tired mhen. I just might quit Nairaland altogether.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by vickydevoka(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dagger111:
P0rnstar. smiley
Banker is very true
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by vickydevoka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
sanchell:
Some men are just irritated that women are getting more employment than them so we understand your frustration mumu redpiller
Lol. You right. Buh women de give o
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by teepain: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
noisy45:

That was not her price, everywoman has a price. 100k and above she would not reject it.

And everyman doesn't have a price? Fellas quit these fixation on ladies and live your lives. The average life expectancy of a Nigerian is so short already and I wonder where people have the time for issues like this!

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by vickydevoka(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dorakay93:
Job or no job, it's you know that women are promiscuous in nature , I mean by default, forget about their pretences. grin
Women can't resist sex wen de are Hot. That's their problem
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by noisy45(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
teepain:

And everyman doesn't have a price? Fellas quit these fixation on ladies and live your lives. The average life expectancy of a Nigerian is so short already and I wonder where people have the time for issues like this!

Women are weak before powerful men I'm talking from experience. A powerful man is a one a man with affulence(wealth) or a witty man. You go off pant forget home training with just the offer of 1 million naira to sleep with you. Women are weak in the presence of powerful men.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by teepain: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
noisy45:

Women are weak before powerful men I'm talking from experience. A powerful man is a one a man with affulence(wealth) or a witty man. You go off pant forget home training with just the offer of 1 million naira to sleep with you. Women are weak in the presence of powerful men.

I am a man and I have been there and done that. Human beings without principles are weak before affluent people and powerful people! It is not sex dependent. If you know the asses that some so called affluent people kiss before they become powerful, both spiritually and physically, you will shudder.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
FireUpNow:

Guy bone oo it is their blood profession is regardless. I have met a girl that was working in an oil company, I picked her at Allen and we spent the night in my place and we exchanged contacts, we later b came friends I was so surprised when I visited her in her office. She later told me she just want the fun.
see you, I ve fxck a female Sars before they were disbanded. My brother is efcc, he told me that all those fine girls wearing suit in his office if I see them at night clubs I won't believe my eyes. Fear girls
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by nakademus007: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
GLAM DIS GLAM THAT NA ANOTHER PROMISCOUS WORK
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
noisy45:

So your mother has a price?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by starstunna1313(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.

I strongly disagree with you. Someone with character will do all these jobs without getting promiscuous. Just say you dey meet the anything goes kind of a girl..
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
see you, I ve fxck a female Sars before they were disbanded. My brother is efcc, he told me that all those fine girls wearing suit in his office if I see them at night clubs I won't believe my eyes. Fear girls

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
And the most faithful girl is she who stays at home from dawn to dust? Muna no police like this nau. They also have ambitions.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?
so the girls are living a whxre life because of us men right? Your husband slept the whole girls I'm ur street Sonu now slept with all men in your street too.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Viicfuntop(f): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
undecided
Aside talking about Nigerian women, you guys could debate on the reason why Africa is underdeveloped. Pathetic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.