Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65194 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
noisy45:

Women are weak before powerful men I'm talking from experience. A powerful man is a one a man with affulence(wealth) or a witty man. You go off pant forget home training with just the offer of 1 million naira to sleep with you. Women are weak in the presence of powerful men.

What experience are you talking from?

So your definition of a powerful man is a man with money? Even you as a guy has your values inverted

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
so the girls are living a whxre life because of us men right? Your husband slept the whole girls I'm ur street Sonu now slept with all men in your street too.

You haven't answered my questions.

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Dear sirs,

Please can you tell us what we would do that will please you? If we're too rich it's a problem. We're broke it's a problem, we do honest work it's a problem. Can you point us to that job that will let us have time to cook,clean,take care of the kids, beat traffic, and come home on time to massage your egos? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All Nigerian women.
Teacher in a govt schoot
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by BRATISLAVA: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.

Only 60%?

Only 40%?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by SOFTSKILL: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
abobote:

They overpaid and join the money with complementary card.
The work is usually two or three shifts. So they have spare time

Hmmmm, I salute sir
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.

What research did you do to have arrived at your 60% and 40%?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

see get my point, for a normal date that's different but the sars babe was actually arranged for me, meaning that's what she does. My dear maybe the men were bar men at the night club ooo I can't tell.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Air hostess/air stewardess
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by JovialJune(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
So many pathetic boys on this forum, fools.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
see get my point, for a normal date that's different but the sars babe was actually arranged for me, meaning that's what she does. My dear maybe the men were bar men at the night club ooo I can't tell.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by akbonus: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Dear sirs,

Please can you tell us what we would do that will please you? If we're too rich it's a problem. We're broke it's a problem, we do honest work it's a problem. Can you point us to that job that will let us have time to cook,clean,take care of the kids, beat traffic, and come home on time to massage your egos? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All Nigerian women.

I AM A MAN AND SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS QUESTION DIE,OYA EGO MEN YOU ALL MUST ANSWER O,WETIN SELF.LOL
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Still doesn't answer my questions.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Air hostess/air stewardess

Just simply say all jobs
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Still doesn't answer my questions.

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by sematec(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
That is what Nigeria women want
etrange:
The way you guys police women in Nigeria is mind blowing.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by tunize(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Inside this same job some girls still do it and remain sane this is not a good point to measure what makes one promiscuous.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Why are you getting emotional?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Just simply say all jobs
Hahaha grin but it significantly increases the probability.

But op wrong to say these jobs are promiscuous influencing jobs
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hahaha grin but it significantly increases the probability.

That's why I said you can simply say all jobs
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why are you getting emotional?

not emotional
clown get lost grin
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
not emotional
clown get lost grin

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following.

I'm enjoying d game
clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I'm enjoying d game
clown get lost

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by neonly: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Professor, you didn't answer the question

Ok learner
1.u see all those attendance profile u with d amount of fuel u always buy
2.most of them stay far and always need were to squat once in awhile to safe cost of transport
3.they always notice you each tym u say keep d change
4.d way u talk to them not looking down on them etc
Who say no time for them Abeg if der is a will der is always a way
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost grin
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Raychee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
A man with his priorities right would not be found creating this sort of topic. OP is just pathetic. Get over yourself. Your mates are out there hustling for a better future or a family to feed, you're busy creating a topic that projects your stupidity. If you're attracting prostitutes, you're probably a lowlife yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
neonly:

Ok learner
1.u see all those attendance profile u with d amount of fuel u always buy
2.most of them stay far and always need were to squat once in awhile to safe cost of transport
3.they always notice you each tym u say keep d change
4.d way u talk to them not looking down on them etc
Who say no time for them Abeg if der is a will der is always a way

1. Do male fuel attendants not also profile customers based on the amount of fuel they buy?

2. Do male attendants not also have an issue with staying far from work?

(b) is it all the female fuel attendants that stay far away from work?

(c) if they need somewhere to squat, what is the first option available to them?

3. Do the male attendants not notice you each time you say keep the change?

(b) how often will a particular customer say keep the change and how much is the change and what is the probability of always being attended to the same attendant every time a customer drives into the filling station?

4. How do you talk to them and look down on them?

Meanwhile, how did you arrive at your conclusions? Are you writing a paper on how customers interact with female attendants for the purpose of sex?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by lavylilly: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Men are the enablers PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by bamideleoyin(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wahala full everywhere grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.