Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing (22525 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / What Is The Ruling On Buying And Selling Bitcoin? / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Hassanmaye(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
What is the ruling on a person urinating while standing, is it forbidden or permissible?

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p36-37, DARUSSALAM.
Masha Allah we will take note sir,
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
What is the ruling on a person urinating while standing, is it forbidden or permissible?

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p36-37, DARUSSALAM.
But sometimes its because of public toilet smelling that we stand
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by watersideboys: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see for this religion
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nova1988(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaAlex:
smelling miserable urchins do you think I give two fûcks about your nonsense life I care about the lives of innocent people you and your smelling religious brothers are ruining on a daily. Why would I care about you who have given your birthright to reason and think for himself to someone else , allowing someone else dictate how you do everything in your life you are less than a man you are a zombie.... doesn’t Allah have a ruling for insulting people on social platform? Bloody zombie gtfoh

okay, can't wait to see you suffer in the here after. continue . grin
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nova1988:

okay, can't wait to see you suffer in the here after. continue . grin
What a Giant Fool

2 Likes

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Ibaaboy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
All dis brainwashed people

5 Likes

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Aboks(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
bloody terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by hakym619(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shame on this forum for the obvious religious bias. So Muslims are free to comment on Christian threads at will but Christians aren't allowed to comment on Muslim threads without swearing an oath.

Spits

I advise all Christians to boycott this useless forum

You're confused.
You know well that you're going to be making the oath before commenting but because of sheer hatred that blindfolded you , you went ahead to comment.

See , it's because seun needs to put a stop to derailing our threads he implemented such tactics. The tactics sef no too dey work . You guys are really stubborn and extreme.
Make gun no touch the hands of your kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Richcreed(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
On another note, medically it is recommended that men urinate while squatting like women do, this allows complete emptying of bladder and strenghtening of pelvis floor muscle. weak pelvic floor muscle is associated with erectile dyfunction and weak erection in men.

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Salihu00(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Urinating while standing is not a habit of the noble prophet (saw) those hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim are not authentic, they are fabrications of Umawiyyu.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Tranquility18: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
advocatejare:
Sunnah means traditions and practices of Muhammad.

We were told that Muhammad urinated while he was standing, meaning it was what he practiced!

But here you are telling us another thing:
Lukgaf you wrote:

What did you mean by “by the Sunnah”? Sunnah is the practice of Muhammad and we just saw how was reported to have urinated while standing!

Was Aisha always following Muhammad to urinate?. A man that saw Muhammad urinate while standing reported it but you chose to believe the words of a woman who didn’t follow Muhammad to urinate
Islam religion of confusion. And by the way so i must be a muslim to comment? Where is the freedom of speech? You know what Bleep ALL MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD. Sounds like blasphemy right? Come get me. May Deborah's soul rest in peace. Mods account ready for blockage. Motherfucking mods. RELIGION OF PEACE MY ASS.

2 Likes

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Tranquility18: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaAlex:
What a Giant Fool
The perplexity of his foolishness is at an alarming rate. Hereafter my foot. Anyways 500 virgins for him.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nova1988(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaAlex:
What a Giant Fool

You're still gonna suffer bro, I pity your life.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nova1988(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tranquility18:
The perplexity of his foolishness is at an alarming rate. Hereafter my foot. Anyways 500 virgins for him.

Thanks for your kind words sir, I really appreciate.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Modivs: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Indeed islam is a complete way of life by destroying anything destroyable through the below listed Islamic terrorist groups

All of the above groups you mentioned above killed less what a single Christian, American terror President Bush II killed, he alone had killed over 2 million Iraqis, 1 million Afghan.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why must christians in this forum swear an oath before commenting hereReligion of piss!

3 Likes

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tranquility18:
I swear I go contribute like 400 virgins to that your donation . Zombies are not science fiction they are actually real . That Mumu na pure specimen
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Mosh1: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Indeed islam is a complete way of life by destroying anything destroyable through the below listed Islamic terrorist groups

Highest prostitution rates in the world:
1. Thailand (Buddhist)
2 - Denmark (Christian)
3 - Italian (Christian)
4. German (Christian)
5. French (Christian)
6- Norway (Christian)
7- Belgium (Christian)
8. Spanish (Christian)
9. United Kingdom (Christian)
10- Finland (Christian)

Highest theft rate in the world:
1- Denmark and Finland (Christian)
2- Zimbabwe (Christian)
3- Australia (Christian)
4- Canada (Christian)
5- New Zealand (Christian)
6- India (Hinduism)
7 - England and Wales (Christian)
8 - United States (Christian)
9 - Sweden (Christian)
10 - South Africa (Christian)

Highest alcohol addiction rate in the world:
1) Moldova (Christian)
2) Belarusian (Christian)
3) Lithuania (Christian)
4) Russia (Christian)
5) Czech Republic (Christian)
6) Ukrainian (Christian)
7) Andorra (Christian)
� Romania (Christian)
9) Serbian (Christian)
10) Australia (Christian)

Highest murder rate in the world:
1 - Honduras (Christian)
2- Venezuela (Christian)
3 - Belize (Christian)
4 - El Salvador (Christian)
5 - Guatemala (Christian)
6- South Africa (Christian)
7. Saint Kitts and Nevis (Christian)
8- The Bahamas (Christian)
9- Lesotho (Christian)
10- Jamaica (Christian)

The most dangerous gangs in the world:
1. Yakuza (not religious)
2 - Agberus (Christian)
3 - Wah Singh (Christian)
4 - Jamaica Boss (Christian)
5 - Primero (Christian)
6. The Aryan Brotherhood (Christian)

The largest drug cartels in the world:
1 - Pablo Escobar - Colombia (Christian)
2 - Amadou Carrillo - Colombia (Christian)
3 - Carlos Leder Germain (Christian)
4 - Griselda Blanco - Colombia (Christian)
5 - Joaquín Guzmán - Mexico (Christian)
6 - Rafael Caro - Mexico (Christian)

Then it is said that Islam is the cause of violence and terrorism in the world and they want us to believe that.
Who started World War I?
They are not Muslims..
Who started World War II?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed about 20 million aborigines of Australia?
They are not Muslims..
Who threw atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed more than 100 million red Indians in South America?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed about 50 million red Indians in North America?
They are not Muslims..
Whoever kidnapped more than 180 million Africans as slaves from Africa, 88% of them died and were thrown into the oceans?
They are not Muslims..
First of all, it is necessary to define terrorism or to know terrorism among non-Muslims.
If a non-Muslim commits a terrorist act, it is a crime, but if a Muslim does it, it is terrorism.
Double standards should be avoided.
Then you can reach the goal of my words.. I am proud of my Islam..
I am proud to be a Muslim..
Don't let it stop you
And inform others of the falsification of reality and the truth.
.... Praise be to God for the blessing of Islam and the blessings it contains

4 Likes

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by ibrahass: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Why don't you use your life for better thing instead of all these rubbish you are propagating.
All the shooting going on in USA and rest western countries, are they not Christian? or is Alshabab that sent them. Nonsense
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

I’m very sure you lied before you were able to comment on this thread but you see nothing in doing so yet you attack every Muslim in every opportunity you have because a bad deed or mistake committed by just a single person.

Anyway… keep on your hatred by tagging all Muslim and portraying Islam with the bad doing of some Muslim.

#know/learn the truth and know peace.

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by KillamanJoe: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
People nor really get problem for this life Sha.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by osazsky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stupid people
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jeposky:

I’m very sure you lied before you were able to comment on this thread but you see nothing in doing so yet you attack every Muslim in every opportunity you have because a bad deed or mistake committed by just a single person.

Anyway… keep on your hatred by tagging all Muslim and portraying Islam with the bad doing of some Muslim.

#know/learn the truth and know peace.

How do I lie to be here, is this not a public forum? Your fellow allah's slaves that are commenting on Christian's topic do they lie too?

Nothing like mistake, the evil your Muslim brothers are doing has the backup of Quran and hadith respectively. Should I give you some of these verses and hadith narration?

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
ibrahass:

Why don't you use your life for better thing instead of all these rubbish you are propagating.
All the shooting going on in USA and rest western countries, are they not Christian? or is Alshabab that sent them. Nonsense

The way the life of Muhammad was miserable whereby you his followers can go on any suicide mission at any time because your lives are miserable to your creator

The shooting in US and the rest has the backup of the listed Islamic terrorist groups that are disturbing the world peace
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mosh1:

Highest prostitution rates in the world:
1. Thailand (Buddhist)
2 - Denmark (Christian)
3 - Italian (Christian)
4. German (Christian)
5. French (Christian)
6- Norway (Christian)
7- Belgium (Christian)
8. Spanish (Christian)
9. United Kingdom (Christian)
10- Finland (Christian)

Highest theft rate in the world:
1- Denmark and Finland (Christian)
2- Zimbabwe (Christian)
3- Australia (Christian)
4- Canada (Christian)
5- New Zealand (Christian)
6- India (Hinduism)
7 - England and Wales (Christian)
8 - United States (Christian)
9 - Sweden (Christian)
10 - South Africa (Christian)

Highest alcohol addiction rate in the world:
1) Moldova (Christian)
2) Belarusian (Christian)
3) Lithuania (Christian)
4) Russia (Christian)
5) Czech Republic (Christian)
6) Ukrainian (Christian)
7) Andorra (Christian)
� Romania (Christian)
9) Serbian (Christian)
10) Australia (Christian)

Highest murder rate in the world:
1 - Honduras (Christian)
2- Venezuela (Christian)
3 - Belize (Christian)
4 - El Salvador (Christian)
5 - Guatemala (Christian)
6- South Africa (Christian)
7. Saint Kitts and Nevis (Christian)
8- The Bahamas (Christian)
9- Lesotho (Christian)
10- Jamaica (Christian)

The most dangerous gangs in the world:
1. Yakuza (not religious)
2 - Agberus (Christian)
3 - Wah Singh (Christian)
4 - Jamaica Boss (Christian)
5 - Primero (Christian)
6. The Aryan Brotherhood (Christian)

The largest drug cartels in the world:
1 - Pablo Escobar - Colombia (Christian)
2 - Amadou Carrillo - Colombia (Christian)
3 - Carlos Leder Germain (Christian)
4 - Griselda Blanco - Colombia (Christian)
5 - Joaquín Guzmán - Mexico (Christian)
6 - Rafael Caro - Mexico (Christian)

Then it is said that Islam is the cause of violence and terrorism in the world and they want us to believe that.
Who started World War I?
They are not Muslims..
Who started World War II?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed about 20 million aborigines of Australia?
They are not Muslims..
Who threw atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed more than 100 million red Indians in South America?
They are not Muslims..
Who killed about 50 million red Indians in North America?
They are not Muslims..
Whoever kidnapped more than 180 million Africans as slaves from Africa, 88% of them died and were thrown into the oceans?
They are not Muslims..
First of all, it is necessary to define terrorism or to know terrorism among non-Muslims.
If a non-Muslim commits a terrorist act, it is a crime, but if a Muslim does it, it is terrorism.
Double standards should be avoided.
Then you can reach the goal of my words.. I am proud of my Islam..
I am proud to be a Muslim..
Don't let it stop you
And inform others of the falsification of reality and the truth.
.... Praise be to God for the blessing of Islam and the blessings it contains

If you have sense and if your sense is working properly, nothing like Christianity Country as you have Islamic countries with Shari'a Laws. Have you ever seen any country using Biblical Law?

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Modivs:

All of the above groups you mentioned above killed less what a single Christian, American terror President Bush II killed, he alone had killed over 2 million Iraqis, 1 million Afghan.

Even today been the day of your jumat must you still lie, why can't you leave a day to let taqqiya rest in peace grin
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

How do I lie to be here, is this not a public forum? Your fellow allah's slaves that are commenting on Christian's topic do they lie too?

Nothing like mistake, the evil your Muslim brothers are doing has the backup of Quran and hadith respectively. Should I give you some of these verses and hadith narration?

Please do sir

And you also did lie being a Muslim before you were allow to comment, isn’t that true?
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

Please do sir

And you also did lie being a Muslim before you were allow to comment, isn’t that true?

Your fellow Muslims that are commenting on Christian's threads and topics, are they also a liar?

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Qur'an 8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

Quran 9:5

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by bnadam21: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Them de use that thing beat ppl in core muslim towns like Zaria oo.
No try the 'peaceful' people grin
Lodda merrsy, kweku why, just ordinary pisss, beat person on top piss matter, yeah these guys are really pissful.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

Your fellow Muslims that are commenting on Christian's threads and topics, are they also a liar?

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Qur'an 8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

Quran 9:5

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

You’re a great deceiver for putting some explanations of yours in the translations just to back up your false claims

Before I debunk the lies you’re trying frame the verse with answer this:

As You were putting CHRISTAINs and pegans in your explanations as the ONLY victim in the chaos happing in the world.

Now Tell me where and the instance in this CENTURY where Muslim are targeting and killing just the CHRISTAIN OR PEGANS.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

You’re a great deceiver for putting some explanations of yours in the translations just to back up your false claims

As You were putting CHRISTAINs and pegans in your explanations as the ONLY victim in the chaos happing in the world.

Now Tell me where and the instance in this CENTURY where Muslim are targeting and killing just the CHRISTAIN OR PEGANS.

You'll only keep on exposing allah thereby disgracing yourself

Quran 9:5 Talal A. Itani (new translation)

When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful

WHO ARE THE POLYTHEISTS allah instructs you to kill, Are they Muslims?

Quran 9:5 Dr. Kamal Omar

So, as soon as Al-Ashhurul-Hurum have passed, then kill the Mushrikun wherever you found them, and capture them, and keep them under surveillance and establish for them all means for ambush. So if they repented and took a turn (to reform) and established As-Salat and paid up Az-Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, continuously

ARE THE MUSHRIKUN HERE MUSLIMS?

Quran 8:39 Abdul Hye

And (O believers) fight them until there is no more mischief and the religion (Islam) is established completely for Allah alone. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then surely, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

allah was a Muslim as you can see grin

Quran 8:12 Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi)

When (O beloved Prophet) your Lord was revealing to the angles that, 'I am with you,' keep ye firm the Muslims. Soon I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels, then strike above the necks of the infidels and strike off every finger tips of them.

Are the infidels here Muslims?

WHO IS NOW THE GREATEST DECEIVER IF NOT allah or Is RightChannel the author of those bl0ody verses?

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

These are JUST FEW servants of death allah appointed to forcefully make islam a worldwide religion thereby killing anyone or any religious against Islam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.