Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing (22497 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / What Is The Ruling On Buying And Selling Bitcoin? / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

You'll only keep on exposing allah thereby disgracing yourself

Quran 9:5 Talal A. Itani (new translation)

When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful

WHO ARE THE POLYTHEISTS allah instructs you to kill, Are they Muslims?

Quran 9:5 Dr. Kamal Omar

So, as soon as Al-Ashhurul-Hurum have passed, then kill the Mushrikun wherever you found them, and capture them, and keep them under surveillance and establish for them all means for ambush. So if they repented and took a turn (to reform) and established As-Salat and paid up Az-Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, continuously

ARE THE MUSHRIKUN HERE MUSLIMS?

Quran 8:39 Abdul Hye

And (O believers) fight them until there is no more mischief and the religion (Islam) is established completely for Allah alone. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then surely, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

allah was a Muslim as you can see grin

Quran 8:12 Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi)

When (O beloved Prophet) your Lord was revealing to the angles that, 'I am with you,' keep ye firm the Muslims. Soon I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels, then strike above the necks of the infidels and strike off every finger tips of them.

Are the infidels here Muslims?

WHO IS NOW THE GREATEST DECEIVER IF NOT allah or Is RightChannel the author of those bl0ody verses?

Mr. Man answer what I ask of you then we’ll see when and where the verse were referring to and being use.

Don’t beat around the bush.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

These are JUST FEW servants of death allah appointed to forcefully make islam a worldwide religion thereby killing anyone or any religious against Islam

I’ll also ask the same thing I ask your fellow liar and deceiver...

Where and what instance where the Muslim (including the ones in your list) killing just ONLY the CHRISTAINs or PEGANs?
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

I’ll also ask the same thing I ask your fellow liar and deceiver...

Where and what instance where the Muslim (including the ones in your list) killing just ONLY the CHRISTAINs or PEGANs?

Maybe you just come back from Jupiter but let me just give you few out of many

In Philippines:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/28/world/asia/isis-philippines-church-bombing.html

In France

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/europe/normandy-france-church-attack.html

In Sri-Lanka

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/04/23/even-after-islamic-state-claim-unanswered-questions-remain-about-sri-lanka-church-attacks/

In Nigeria:

https://guardian.ng/news/iswap-behind-owo-church-attack-says-fg/

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

Mr. Man answer what I ask of you then we’ll see when and where the verse were referring to and being use.

Don’t beat around the bush.

So you can't read again right? Who are the Mushrikun, polytheists, infidels, Christians and Jews, allah and muhammad instructs you to hate and kill?
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

Maybe you just come back from Jupiter but let me just give you few out of many

In Philippines:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/28/world/asia/isis-philippines-church-bombing.html

In France

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/europe/normandy-france-church-attack.html

In Sri-Lanka

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/04/23/even-after-islamic-state-claim-unanswered-questions-remain-about-sri-lanka-church-attacks/

In Nigeria:

https://guardian.ng/news/iswap-behind-owo-church-attack-says-fg/

Don’t be an hypocrite Mr by only coming up with attack on churches uh!

Try also do your assignment too on if it’s only CHRISTAINs they’re attacking.

The aqaeda attack the twin tower too, were they only trying to kill the CHRISTAINs there?

What about our book haraam in Bornu, were they also attacking only the CHRISTAINs?!

Ok… let go to Syria terrorist, who are those that mostly kill there, CHRISTAINs?!

Do a full home work and stop being an hypocrite.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

The aqaeda attack the twin tower too, were they only trying to kill the CHRISTAINs there?

What about our book haraam in Bornu, were they also attacking only the CHRISTAINs?!

Ok… let go to Syria terrorist, who are those that mostly kill there, CHRISTAINs?!

I knw you won't like as I am exposing your religion. You asked and it was given to you.. That's just few out of many

Not only Book haram, Cook haram will make sense Terrorist
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

But you said to have asked one liar and deceiver but now I've humbled you to mere nothing.

so with all these you're still justifying your fellow terrorists that are disturbing world peace right? that's just few out of many. Islam is a religion of destructions take it or leave it
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

So you can't read again right? Who are the Mushrikun, polytheists, infidels, Christians and Jews, allah and muhammad instructs you to hate and kill?

Baba it seems like don’t have anything to present with what I ask of you.

I should ignore you it’ll seem like I don’t have answer for you.

All these verse you’re trying to paint the color which ain’t there’s WERE THE VERSE REVIEW WHEN THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS ASSIGNED TO PROPAGATE ISLAM BUT THE DISBELIEVERS WERE ALWAYS PLANNING ATTACK AND WAGING ON HIM. So allah reveal some verse giving go ahead to fight and make Islam firm.

After the full emergency of Islam and there are no more threat, verse like these were revealed….

O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

(Quran 4:29)

Do try and browse the internet too about the Quran forbidding killing, maybe by then you’ll understand the reason why the verse you brought were in the Quran in the first place.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

Baba it seems like don’t have anything to present with what I ask of you.

I should ignore you it’ll seem like I don’t have answer for you.

All these verse you’re trying to paint the color which ain’t there’s WERE THE VERSE REVIEW WHEN THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS ASSIGNED TO PROPAGATE ISLAM BUT THE DISBELIEVERS WERE ALWAYS PLANNING ATTACK AND WAGING ON HIM. So allah reveal some verse giving go ahead to fight and make Islam firm.

After the full emergency of Islam and there are no more threat, verse like these were revealed….

O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

(Quran 4:29)

Do try and browse the internet too about the Quran forbidding killing, maybe by then you’ll understand the reason why the verse you brought were in the Quran in the first place.

So allah gave muhammad an instructions to go and fight with the Jews and Christians ehn, thought you said allah is merciful and kind? Why can't allah fight for himself rather than sending muhammad to wage war against Christians and Jews that has been living peacefully in Saudi Arabia before and after muhammad was born

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

So allah gave muhammad an instructions to go and fight with the Jews and Christians ehn, thought you said allah is merciful and kind? Why can't allah fight for himself rather than sending muhammad to wage war against Christians and Jews that has been living peacefully in Saudi Arabia before and after muhammad was born

See this dude trying to jump the fence again. You ain’t find a way out this topic yet you’re starting another. Lol… You guys never disappoint by jump from one topic to another without seeing one through first.

Go do your home well before we now start to address that your little thinking of god coming to fight .
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
RightChanneI:

I knw you won't like as I am exposing your religion. You asked and it was given to you.. That's just few out of many

Not only Book haram, Cook haram will make sense Terrorist

Mr man… there are some questions mark in my previous reply why don’t just answer them uh?!
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

Mr man… there are some questions mark in my previous reply why don’t just answer them uh?!

You will only keep on exposing your religion through your ignorant

In Syria:

https://www.voanews.com/a/extremism-watch_syrian-christians-targeted-again-islamic-state/6171743.html

In Iraq:

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Al-Qaeda-attack-on-Baghdad-church-ends-in-massacre-19871.html

You can still shift the goal post, you'll only ended up exposing your religion grin

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeposky:

See this dude trying to jump the fence again. You ain’t find a way out this topic yet you’re starting another. Lol… You guys never disappoint by jump from one topic to another without seeing one through first.

Go do your home well before we now start to address that your little thinking of god coming to fight .

Stop displaying your ignorant, you'll only keep on disgracing your religion
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by DaRuud(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2022
A typical Hausa Muslim don't believe in standing while urinating.

Lukgaf:
What is the ruling on a person urinating while standing, is it forbidden or permissible?

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p36-37, DARUSSALAM.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
RightChanneI:

Stop displaying your ignorant, you'll only keep on disgracing your religion

It’s like the conversation is over as you have nothing more to present.

Stop being an hypocrite, stick to the fact and truth and know peace.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
RightChanneI:

You will only keep on exposing your religion through your ignorant

In Syria:

https://www.voanews.com/a/extremism-watch_syrian-christians-targeted-again-islamic-state/6171743.html

In Iraq:

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Al-Qaeda-attack-on-Baghdad-church-ends-in-massacre-19871.html

You can still shift the goal post, you'll only ended up exposing your religion grin

There’s no secret in all these false claim before na.

My question still stands… are the CHRISTAINs only the one being attacked.

Stop this act of hypocrisy and embrace fact and truth.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeposky:

There’s no secret in all these false claim before na.

My question still stands… are the CHRISTAINs only the one being attacked.

Stop this act of hypocrisy and embrace fact and truth.

Remember you have many sects in your religion, if you see them attacking Muslims, they are those from another sects.

Do you still need more attacks carried out by these agents of death allah appointed against Christians and Jews?
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeposky:

The exit door is always open
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by AntiisIam(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
RightChanneI:

Remember you have many sects in your religion, if you see them attacking Muslims, they are those from another sects.

Do you still need more attacks carried out by these agents of death allah appointed against Christians and Jews?

RightChannel you don humble this brother, kudos and God bless

Jeposky:

Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 5:08am On Jul 04, 2022
AntiisIam:

RightChannel you don humble this brother, kudos and God bless

Amen and thank you sir
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Jeposky(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2022
RightChanneI:

The exit door is always open

I’ve proofed my point and also so debunked your lies of you saying the Quran has in it to fight and kill people (which were the verse reveal to the prophet to defending Islam and the Muslim when they’re were being attacked and waging war on) but your hypocrisy has made you neglect the verses prohibiting killing.

Whatever violence and criminal acts some people claiming to be Muslims are committing in name of Islam now has nothing to do with the Quran/Islamic teachings (which you should’ve known by now) but the teachings and DOCTORING of the ‘SECT’ they are (i’m sure you know about some sect in Islam as you’ve mentioned it in one of your comment)

Let call a spade a spade. Don’t tag ALL Muslim or naming Islam as terrorist religion because of the wrong doing of some sect.

BE JUST IN VERY THING YOU DO SND SAY.
Peace be on to you.
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by RightChanneI: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Jeposky:

I’ve proofed my point and also so debunked your lies of you saying the Quran has in it to fight and kill people (which were the verse reveal to the prophet to defending Islam and the Muslim when they’re were being attacked and waging war on) but your hypocrisy has made you neglect the verses prohibiting killing.

So those killing verses I posted here are written by RightChannel ehm?

This is not killing verse but hatred verse against the Jews and Christians

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Am I allah the author of quran?

Jeposky:

Whatever violence and criminal acts some people claiming to be Muslims are committing in name of Islam now has nothing to do with the Quran/Islamic teachings (which you should’ve known by now) but the teachings and DOCTORING of the ‘SECT’ they are (i’m sure you know about some sect in Islam as you’ve mentioned it in one of your comment)

The killing of Deborah by your fellow Muslims in Sokoto has ahadith backup. Are the killers not Muslims like you? Remember you must take permission from Sultan of Sokoto before fasting, do you know islam more than them?

Muhammad killed Abu Rafi' ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq for mocking him with his poetry

Narrated Al-Bara bin Azib:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent a group of persons to Abu Rafi`. `Abdullah bin Atik entered his house at night, while he was sleeping, and killed him.

Source: Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4038 Book 64, Hadith 85 Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 370

Muhammad also killed Abdullah bin Khatal for reciting poems insulting him

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

On the day of the Conquest, the Prophet (ﷺ) entered Mecca, wearing a helmet on his head. When he took it off, a man came and said, "Ibn Khatal is clinging to the curtain of the Ka`ba." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Kill him." (Malik a sub-narrator said, "On that day the Prophet (ﷺ) was not in a state of Ihram as it appeared to us, and Allah knows better."wink

Source: Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4286 Book 64, Hadith 319 Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 582

Am I Muhammad the author of your glorious hadith?

Jeposky:

Let call a spade a spade. Don’t tag ALL Muslim or naming Islam as terrorist religion because of the wrong doing of some sect.

BE JUST IN VERY THING YOU DO SND SAY.
Peace be on to you.

Islam is a terrorist religion, allah affirmed this in his glorious Quran as the religion of allah is Islam

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

Who is casting terror here, is it not allah? Or Muhammad is now the author of Quran just tell us?
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by AntiisIam(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
They have been humbled
Re: The Ruling On Urinating While Standing by Abdulqareem: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
good day fellow nairalander. pls i want u guys to assist me. I'm terribly broke. 0047795715 Ismaila Kareem. GT Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest / Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.