Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? (25533 Views)

Ionic: Back Button Not Working On Side-menu Template / What Are You Working On Right Now / Working On Creating A Test Database. Anyone With Sample Data For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by eazyd(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Javanian: Game Programming, Game and Graph theories.

what kind of games are you working on, i am currently looking for a game programmer for a project.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Javanian: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
eazyd:

what kind of games are you working on, i am currently looking for a game programmer for a project.

#still learning...
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by eazyd(m): 3:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Javanian:

#still learning...

Okay o. would paste my project after its ready!
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by bidexolumanish(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
working on a sms gateway,dunno if its cool
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by peachezncream(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
I am currently working on an organization maintenance application. Have to use excel to submit my Questions nd answers, microsoft visio to show my workflow, Netbeans and Sql...currently at the workflow stage, Hope to finish it before the end of the month In sha Allah...
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Raikishi(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Enterprise Resource Planning Software...
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by ahmadgulam(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2013
am currently working on hospital management system using php nd mysql as a skul assigment to be submited by feb 15.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by olson(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
am currently working on a school website usin php, js and mysql.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Raikishi: Enterprise Resource Planning Software...

mind sharing in detail what this will do?
working on it alone or a team?
to be released for profit or free?
what language?
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Raikishi(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2013
webdezzi:

mind sharing in detail what this will do?
working on it alone or a team?
to be released for profit or free?

Sorry, Am bound by a N.D.A

webdezzi:

what language?

c#
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by hoodboi(m): 3:08am On Jan 23, 2013
COMING SOON
A new release from think-house concepts. SMA v1.0.0.

It is a cool school management application, packed with easy to use functions that will make the day to day running of schools easier. It has several abilities, among which are
- Management of student and staff records
- Management of financial records as well as results
- Fully customizabl. Colour, school name, logo, motto, fields in student and staff registeration forms.
- One time backup (includes a wizard)
- Efficient and always online notification system
- and others...

Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by we3rdbolt: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
am currently working on a mobile Grade point calculator, my friend developed the system version but i wanna
make mine to be mobile. am gonna use css, jquery and HTML5 alongside with phonegap.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by naijametro: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2013
The responses on this thread are very quite impressive.
So much talent and brain power, Nigeria is truly blessed.
It's important to have more organized effort, to realize the full potential of our skills.

Have you heard about this IT incubator in Lagos? (http://www.wennovationhub.com/)
The guys help entrepreneurs with funding and business plans and connect them with "Angel investors" in Lagos.
It was featured on the BBC web site sometime ago.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by javadoctor(m): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2013
I'm just rounding up FishNet Bank solutions (Java ee/ejb) application for union microfinance bank,took me 3weeks.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by jamessmit(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
A web developers life is always busy in developing various projects for that I also have no option ( i.e., I am also among one of them ). If you would like to see my ongoing projects, you may see them here: http://www.cbil360.com/ourWork.php
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by hoodboi(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Javanian, we need to talk please. Holla at me on youngenterpreneur11@gmail.com or if you are on bbm 3122b113
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by adexsimply(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
eTranscript generator..though am losing interest cos its nt challenging
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by stanliwise(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Well, as for me i have just started
developing a scientific calculator.
And i know it will take me alot
Of time to get all d symbol,
and manipulation.
Cause i am using JAVASCRIPT, CSS &
HTML to design it... Hope it
would be a success
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by naijavlogcom(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
I'm not really a geek but currently working with some group of programming fanatics to build an app that could allow online business integration and partnerships. Just watch out for that!
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by naijametro: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Currently working on a Social media game on Facebook...

1 Like

Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by hoodboi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Still workin on SMA.. Its been 3months and the challenges are quite much. But I thank God for experience and advanced knowledge. Putting in a new function today. A notification system that starts with the OS on startup.
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by lordZOUGA(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
a restful web server
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Javanian: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
lordZOUGA: a restful web server

can you shed more light??
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by lordZOUGA(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
i
Javanian:

can you shed more light??
I meant that I am designing a web service using the restful API design pattern
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by Javanian: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
lordZOUGA: i
I meant that I am designing a web service using the restful API design pattern

with c++??
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by lordZOUGA(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Javanian:

with c++??
certainly..
Re: Programmers: What Project(s) Are You Working On Now? by jeffsmith1: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am currently working on wp child theme and its pretty difficult for me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats The Best Laptop For Programming? / Best Operating System For Programming! / How Do I Start Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.