Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (70027 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
goldust777:
The NYSC certificate is fake it's bearing bola adekunle instead of bola Ahmed tinubu I knew this man was going to forge NYSC tinubu never did NYSC let him show us a picture in his NYSC uniform I challenge his supporters
lmao. Another brainless ipob wannabe humiliating his family.
Ahmed (Muhammad) is a religious name. He most likely added Ahmed to his names later on. Not a single one of his certificates carries the name "Ahmed"

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Mumusaphire: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
uwaezuokef:
Which primary and secondary School did he attend and when? That is the issue and not all these things you are posting. Many people know that he attended University. If you want to put the issue to bed, post his primary and secondary School certificates. He is deliberately hiding them and you are here defending dubiousness.
nobody even ask for PRI and sec certi, he should just mention names of those schools. That's all. But his afraiding of names he used back then.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by christistruth01: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now

They will still ask for his Birth and Marriage Certificate
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by DenreleDave(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
Type out the name in this document verbatim. My father is an Ode.

Omo ale

It reads tinubu bola Adekunle

Contrary to what u called it, Bola Ahmed Adekunle...

Oponu Omo
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by riczy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
How many times will this make front page, seun hmmmmm, I can smell a rat!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kingjiss: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now

You see how stupid and foolish you are

Is this how nysc certificate is in the 90s?

Some Nigerian are very foolish and you are one of them
Pig
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by christistruth01: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!

Even if it was Only Bola Tinubu on his Certificate that is already enough
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Funny how they look new and heavily Doctored
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Powersurge: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

How gullible can human being be. So you believe these are Tinubu's credentials?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Them don deh show. I said it cheesy

Very bitter people. Why not ask if Tinubu reach 9months for inside womb?

Pls stop wasting your data answering them they are extremely miserable human.

Let me remind you during Gej they are claiming is their brother today could you belief it was these same confused mofos that first challenged Gej Doctorate degree back then.

Bro these same miserable mofos in 2019 we all artikulation here and there with this same Obi at that time they are that same people that said they are voting because of pdp and not because of Obi they said this same Obi is not their consensus candidate, they said how dare Anambra man as SE flagbearer, they said Anambrans are not real igbo they are 70% from Ighala, Edo, Idoma etc now same Obi now their Obidient, oh its Obi or nothing bullshit. Pls go back to 2019 you will see all I have said above I even copied some of their statement, the most annoying thing is one idiot who champion Anambra are Ighala is the most vocal Obi demon here, he just posted his usual Obi rubbish not long ago I'm sure he will read my post.

Bro these same anuofias will tell you don't vote party or tribe vote Obi but they don't want to hear about Tinubu, they want to hear about Sowore, they don't want to hear about Atiku yet telling everyone don't vote party or tribe pls bro can't you see they are mad and very miserable human?

I only pity anyone fom SS who hs fell for their deranged antics a leopard can never changed his dotted skin. I pity those Anioma axis shouting Obi it beat my imagination when a region regard uou as fake and when you speak igbo they insult you calling all kinds of name but when they need you to make figure or to swipe other tribe then you igbo. I'm a living witness of this madness.

Obi won't see Aso Rock. A divisive, tribal bigot with tribal bigots as followers won't see Aso Rock ever again, Buhari has taught everyone sane Nigeria a bitter lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by adm212144: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
WHo is Adekunle ?I though A abbreviates AHMED .wetin Audu no go see from this Tinubu supporters
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by naija4life247: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Idiots don't rest
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by hollywater: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oluwole level.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by nedekid: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
festacman:
It is only a fat head who will believe that a man who worked for Exxon Mobil and rose up the cadre doesn't have educational certificates. In terms of due diligence, Exxon Mobil as a MNC is more efficient than Nigerian system.
Oga, good to know he worked in all those places, shows experience.
But I believe you are a rational and intelligent person,

So he did nysc 1983. Got a job immediately in mobil? Or did he search for job first? How many years did it take him to "rise up the Cadre" in exxon mobil and also to amass such wealth he could join politics and run become a senator 1992?
Ok, mobil employed him immediately after nysc 1983(assuming) and in 9 years he rose to the pinnacle as chief accountant of mobil Nigeria? No internship etc. Wow! Even became a wealthy man too. He must have magic powers! Or a very lucky man.
Nb: when did he work for;
"
Tinubu worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.[16] After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company."

What certificates did he use? I thought they said he did not attend primary and secondary schools but rather got a diploma in the US from Richard Daley school he then used to enter Chicago state university?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by jamjo: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party?

My Yoruba in-laws are this issue of Bola's certificates uproar, not the making of a well-respected Yoruba man 10 months ago? I ask whether this is not hypocritical among you all to now turn around blaming the Igbos and IPOB, what a people.
Click on the link and watch the video below starting from the 20 min and tell your people if the person on that video is not Boda George a Yoruba or is he an Igbo man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgxwH9sPBAU
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by tesppidd: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Or whether he was born by CS or normal delivery?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by santuspearl: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Are you people not ashamed of yourselves? When will you guys grow up. Do you really love Nigeria? If you had a company, will you employ Tinubu as the Manager? The northerners supported Buhari, what have they gained, they are the most killed by bandits and terrorists but yet the president is from there, even in his own state Katsina, his people are being killed everyday...

If you are supporting Tinubu because you are youruba, what do you think you will gain? How can you even support and vote a party like APC again after all we have suffered in this country, hypocrisy is bad, change your ways..

Vote Peter Obi for President if you want to enjoy Nigeria, leave ethnic sentiments
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by bigtt76(f): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmmm what does the A stand for? Ahmed or Adekunle - this would soon be an issue cheesy

Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by obembet(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:

We dey Wait... Don't mind those bastard. I still wonder why those flat head never relocate back to Anambra grin

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
I just have few questions for those supporting Tinubu.

After seeing how Buhari who Tinubu brought in failed, do you think Tinubu will do any better??

APC is a party built on lies, propaganda and gross incompetence. The state of the nation says it all. When the foundation is shaky, can the building stand? So tell me, why should someone under APC become president?

I come in peace!

Tinubu is not Buhari. He's well read more than Buhari and he's the most qualified and suitable for the job than other contestants. His success stories in Lagos for 8 yrs speaks for him. He's a first class graduate of accounting and not a third class graduate of philosophy, of all courses, like Obi. He understands the economy more than other contestants and not like a philosopher that is masquerading, as usual, as an economist whereas he knew next to nothing about the economy. Some of you gullible supporters of Obi would be shocked when campaign kick off. Debates would be organized for the contestants and that's when you would know that your overrated Obi is empty. Let him face Tinubu in a debate about issues and economy.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Josh109: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
ImoleNaija:
A picture of him in NYSC khaki would do a great justice to the issue on ground.

In this life, get money o. E get why angry

Tell ur father and Obi to upload there Nysc picture....goat
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Goalgetter23(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!

Keep looking for *Ahmed* you'll see it. Look very well. Or, you can remove Adekunle and replace with Ahmed... Dundies full this Nairaland Sha.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tareq1105: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
santuspearl:

Are you people not ashamed of yourselves? When will you guys grow up. Do you really love Nigeria? If you had a company, will you employ Tinubu as the Manager? The northerners supported Buhari, what have they gained, they are the most killed by bandits and terrorists but yet the president is from there, even in his own state Katsina, his people are being killed everyday...

If you are supporting Tinubu because you are youruba, what do you think you will gain? How can you even support and vote a party like APC again after all we have suffered in this country, hypocrisy is bad, change your ways..

Vote Peter Obi for President if you want to enjoy Nigeria, leave ethnic sentiments

You're suffering from the same ethnic sentiment you accused others of.

Peter Obi 3rd class Philosophy.

Tinubu 1st class Accounting.

Atiku no complete school before joining Custom.

Who's best equipped for the job?

Assess Tinubu on his antecedent and stop linking him with Buhari Administration. He's not part of Buhari government, he's just a loyal party man.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by SocialJustice: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

Omo ale

It reads tinubu bola Adekunle

Contrary to what u called it, Bola Ahmed Adekunle...

Oponu Omo
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by goody234: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
cant he submit it himself ....a man that wants to be president he cant employ a professional public relations person to deal with the media instead he cheap supporters on nairaland lol
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Goalgetter23(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
adm212144:
WHo is Adekunle ?I though A abbreviates AHMED .wetin Audu no go see from this Tinubu supporters

Seems you are Tinubu's father abi?... Mr man, his names are *Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu*. Ok, just take cold water make you rest, depression is real.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tareq1105: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tb222:
Go and submit your secondary and primary schools certificate to inec, all this face saving propaganda on nairaland by paid loyalists won't work, inec does not have a branch on nairaland.

You must be in pain for the certificates you saw.

Tinubu is better prepared than any other contestant.

He's waiting to have a national TV debate with your overrated and inexperienced Obi and that's when you would know that your Peter Obi is empty.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ufotunang: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
A man that did not attend primary and secondary School as tinubu told INEC and Nigerians and without a primary and secondary School certificate then how did he get admission into Chicago state university... even the Chicago state university certificate he said is missing...so no certificate by tinubu to prove that he even went to school sef.. even if it's primary school... nawaoooo...so far you have money and connection in nigeria you can achieve to get things the illegal way .. that is Nigeria for you
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by DenreleDave(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
Many are mad but few are roaming.

I dey roam for ur papa Back.

Now Dt ur eyes are clean, have u seen the names?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by akbonus: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
LET TINUBU COME WITH ALL HIS CREDENTIALS GENUINE AND FAKE,QUALIFIED OR NOT QUALIFIED,OBATIANED FROM NIGERIA OR CHICAGO, THE MOVEMENT WIL CRUSH HIM I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT,TINUBU WILL ONLY WIN GALLANTLY MAYBE IN SW BUT NOT IN OTHER REGION.HE SHOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF SS/SE THAT WIL BE SUICIDE FOR HIM,SO HOW CAN HE WIN THE ELECTION?HE WILL GET SOME POCKETS OF VOTE IN SS AND PARTS OF THE NORTH AND THAT IS IT.THE YOUTH ARE READY TO DIE FOR PETER OBI THIS TIME IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO STAND AS HIIS VICE.THIS IS JULY,NO PLITICIAN IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS GOTTEN THIS KIND OF PUBLICITY ALMOST 8 MONTHS TO ELECTION.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok sir my mum is mkpurumiri cannibalgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.