Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (90254 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol Oooo my goodness shocked shocked shocked Kennedy why all this flattering Lol u made me laugh are u for real or u are just pulling my legs.

Good morning baby.

Yes baby I'm for real. I'm not flattering you baby. I'm for real baby.

I really adore you so much baby.

Everything I said all came from the depths of my heart.

Baby I'm willing to give you my money, my body, all my love and any other thing you want baby.

Baby I love you so much that I'm willing to be paying you for your time to chat with me.

I adore you so much baby. I love you so very much baby. And baby I'm willing to do anything to make you happy and keep you happy always.

Baby please chat me up on WhatsApp so that I can have your number. Here's mine baby
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by zexy2030(m): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Ferya:

Are you a virgin yourself? Funny guy!
Will she pay my bride price if I am?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good morning baby.

Baby I'm willing to give you my money, my body, all my love and any other thing you want baby.

Baby I love you so much that I'm willing to be paying you for your time to chat with me.

I adore you so much baby. I love you so very much baby. And baby I'm willing to do anything to make you happy and keep you happy always.

Baby please chat me up on WhatsApp so that I can have your number. Here's mine baby
Ewoooooo please ooooooo
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Ewoooooo please ooooooo

Good evening Pretty girl

How's your week going dear

The truth is that I really like you so much and it doesn't really matter of we are lovers or just simply friend but I really want you to be a part of my life.

You get to choose were you'll keep me - be it friendship or romance, I'm good with any option you choose but please Pretty girl, please let me be a part of your life and I want you to be a part of my life.

I really really like you so much joking aside

Please WhatsApp me dear. Please dearie, I'm figuratively on my knees begging 0.8.1.0.0.5.5.3.5.4.7
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good evening Pretty girl

The truth is that I really like you so much and it doesn't really matter of we are lovers or just simply friend but I really want you to be a part of my life.

You get to choose were you'll keep me - be it friendship or romance, I'm good with any option you choose but please Pretty girl, please let me be a part of your life and I want you to be a part of my life.

I really really like you so much joking aside

Please WhatsApp me dear. Please dearie, I'm figuratively on my knees begging 0.8.1.0.0.5.5.3.5.4.7
Na wa!!!!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
LadyD22:

It's a complicated feeling , like you want to pee but you're holding and its hot , I can't really describe it but there has to be a balance between the pleasure and pain , not when it's more pain than pleasure

Good morning LadyD22

Thank you so much for the lecture. I'm so enlightened.

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Jaika(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
People out here disgracing my future husband's gender ��� Exhibit A �
MisterKennedy:

Good morning baby.

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jaika:
People out here disgracing my future husband's gender ��� Exhibit A �

Chai I don see something

In kizz Daniel's voice

"Fine boy like me"

"Baby make you no pour me water"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.