Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (90276 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Didi2d(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
milann:
stupid boy and you didn't disvirgin her

Lol...
No be me o. But na me connect the girl to my friend
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Guderian(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm
"Sometimes I just want to open my legs but am strong in the lord"

You mean you have been putting yourself in compromising and tempting situations?

The Bible was specific and particular about asking Christians to FLEE from temptations and not RUN from it or LURK around it.

I feel u jare
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Guderian(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
virginprincess:
It just a moniker,it doesn't mean anything,besides no one knows me here.

Aren't you the one in the picture.
Or ... grin grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2022
milann:
blood come out?
full blood.... all her sisters were all virgin before they married
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Poleski: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by bewla(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmmm with those hips
Mehn she try ooh
No nairaland girl can make this kinda boost
Not with out testing will I believe

This big yash
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

You're jealous of her because you are not a virgin. As men, we celebrate her, it's not her fault you gave up your hymen for a plate of indomie.

Vawulence loading!!
comrade you no get joy o

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Georgejeez: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2022
21 or 41?..

ABI na football age?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by FarmTech(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
A virgin that attracts predators by dressing like a harlot? What have taken over young girls? In church today, one of them wore a short gown that exposed most of her laps. And as usual, pastors usually keep mute over such.
A virgin that is hell bound, what is the benefit in that?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
As of now sex is no longer painful, though it took about seven months before pains during sex ceased for me. Den ehhhh I was always scared I always refused my bf touching me and he is the type with high libido.

Hmmm, OK dear.

Sometimes I really wonder why something as beautiful as sex will be called sin, just like kidnapping and ritual killings etc. I really can't believe sex can be also described as sex. I know so many people that sex helps them improve their mental health and prevents them from being suicidal.

To me eh, sex is a natural therapy on it's own. I really don't care if its tagged sin or not.

The world is already full of so many cruelty and evil already. And just like money is important, sex is important as far as this world is concerned. Whether fornication or adultery or whatever term it wants to be tagged as.

It's just so sad that sex can be tagged as sin.
It's just like saying giving someone a massage is a sin.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hmmm, OK dear.

Sometimes I really wonder why something as beautiful as sex will be called sin, just like kidnapping and ritual killings etc. I really can't believe sex can be also described as sex. I know so many people that sex helps them improve their mental health and prevents them from being suicidal.

To me eh, sex is a natural therapy on it's own. I really don't care if its tagged sin or not.

The world is already full of so many cruelty and evil already. And just like money is important, sex is important as far as this world is concerned. Whether fornication or adultery or whatever term it wants to be tagged as.

It's just so sad that sex can be tagged as sin.
It's just like saying giving someone a massage is a sin.
Lol I don't see sex as sin, I do enjoy it ever since I stopped having pains. Whosoever wants to see or is seeing sex as a sin it's his or her own cup of milk not mine.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnkey:
Definitely lying, no virgin above 15 years old in this country again, both in the village and city

I lost mine at 20 , my BFF is still a virgin and she's in her 20s as well , so what are you saying
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
czarr:
says someone with virgin boldly written in her moniker.

Vawulence grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I don't see sex as sin, I do enjoy it ever since I stopped having pains. Whosoever wants to see or is seeing sex as a sin it's his or her own cup of milk not mine.
Yes dear

But I'm kind of amazed how do women enjoy sex while having the pains during sex? I'm really surprised how something painful can really be sex while painful

Is it like for example when someone gets bitten by mosquitoes and then when the scratch the spot they were bitten they kind of enjoy the sensation even if it's painful and bleeds.

Is it like same feeling a woman gets while having sex and feeling pain?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
mizzhathaway:
Honestly,this should not be a big deal na,if not for the high rate of immorality these days.. besides,is she not even embarrassed to be saying this on social media,attracting unnecessary attention.its well.

I don't understand
Me I even lied about the real day I lost mine , I told my friends it was 19 with my other ex but we couldn't do it , It felt embarrassing to say out loud , it's between me and him
Some people really want an award for something

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Yes dear

But I'm kind of amazed how do women enjoy sex while having the pains during sex? I'm really surprised how something painful can really be sex while painful

Is it like for example when someone gets bitten by mosquitoes and then when the scratch the spot they were bitten they kind of enjoy the sensation even if it's painful and bleeds.

It's a complicated feeling , like you want to pee but you're holding and its hot , I can't really describe it but there has to be a balance between the pleasure and pain , not when it's more pain than pleasure

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eyakuare:
What are you celebrating? Are you not supposed to be a virgin until you are married. See what our society has turned into. What our mothers and grandmothers did with pride is what you are now celebrating. Shame!

Are you comparing this generation to the old generation that married at the age of 16 to hide unwanted pregnancies and rumour or you're talking about the mother's that had 6-12 children like they were plucking them from trees because of constant sex

You can't compare women of this generation who don't plan to settle down until at least completing an education and a means of survival to women who's first and biggest goal Was a wedding ring
If it was that we were getting married the same age our mothers married why would we not be virgins at 16? But some of us are getting married at 35 and you still want her to remain a virgin for a husband that has been touring around women town , that's pure wickedness , selfishness and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Yes dear

Sex is missed with both pain nd pleasure especially for the first timers ( women) so when I had it for the first time it was pain all through nd I cried bitterly. Second third for seven months. But it's not like that anymore.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by potland: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sex is missed with both pain nd pleasure especially for the first timers ( women) so when I had it for the first time it was pain all through nd I cried bitterly. Second third for seven months. But it's not like that anymore.
how old were you when you lost it? Did you bleed? Was it with a fùckboy? Finally did you cry or feel remorse?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
potland:
how old were you when you lost it? Did you bleed? Was it with a fùckboy? Finally did you cry or feel remorse?
Haaa this your questions are becoming terrible. Pls u don't have to know can't be having such discussion with a faceless person on a faceless forum. I think have tried have a Lovely evening grin grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
OK I guess the pain is as a result of the tightness of your pussy. A lot of women do say that the more sex they had the more the pussy widens and the pain subtly vanishes. That's why virgins and neophytes feel pain in the beginning.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
LadyD22:

It's a complicated feeling , like you want to pee but you're holding and its hot , I can't really describe it but there has to be a balance between the pleasure and pain , not when it's more pain than pleasure
Hmmmm sex is really a very beautiful natural phenomenon.

Happy new week to you sweetie

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
MisterKennedy:

OK I guess the pain is as a result of the tightness of your pussy. A lot of women do say that the more sex they had the more the pussy widens and the pain subtly vanishes. That's why virgins and neophytes feel pain in the beginning.
That's very correct!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by caracas: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2022
siofra:

Nope!

Virgin through and through.
I duff my cap to you…...
If this is true…..
Respects.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2022
The virginity that she will still lost and the person that will take it from her will still cheat on her
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by caracas: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2022
LadyD22:

But how does a man help a woman attain that balance of pain n pleasure during a sexual intercourse ?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by MisterKennedy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's very correct!!!! grin grin
Lol.... But honestly I really wish I can be having sex with you at least once a week. I'm really craving your pussy so badly. Plus you're a very easy going and down-to-earth lady and very free spirited and minded. You're so likeable and loveable.

Ever since we were chatting I can't help but notice how remarkably sweet you are.
I like your honesty and your open-minded and adorable jovial and social aura. And I want to bestow all my gallantry upon you.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Ferya(f): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
zexy2030:

Pls can I meet them. We can go for medical tests. I will pay for it. But if they don't mind to see a gynaecologist and also do an MRI scan by a female operator.

Are you a virgin yourself? Funny guy!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Mryacks: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Some of us who are older than 21 and still ones nko? You're supposed to be a virgin at 21. Make it to 29, 30, over 30, or 40 like Lolo Jones, then we can talk.

Don't mind her...I personally know a 30yr old virgin who is way hotterrr than this girl

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Ferya(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
GodPrince:
pls connect me to a responsible one you feel is good. I wouldn't doubt her or take advantage until marriage, I want to settle down too with a well nurtured lady. but the one in 30s. Thanks, I hope you consider my humble request

So sorry dear, the two girls in their 30s are currently studying outside Naija but I wish you the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Lol.... But honestly I really wish I can be having sex with you at least once a week. I'm really craving your pussy so badly. Plus you're a very easy going and down-to-earth lady and very free spirited and minded. You're so likeable and loveable.

Ever since we were chatting I can't help but notice how remarkably sweet you are.
I like your honesty and your open-minded and adorable jovial and social aura. And I want to bestow all my gallantry upon you.
Lol Oooo my goodness shocked shocked shocked Kennedy why all this flattering Lol u made me laugh are u for real or u are just pulling my legs.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LadyD22(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
caracas:

But how does a man help a woman attain that balance of pain n pleasure during a sexual intercourse ?

That's easy
Lubrication
Stimulation
Arousal
pre-intimacy

All of these above are different steps to amazing sex , lubrication is very important , every woman's body is different and each one creams differently , some of us don't need any extra work to start our engine whilst some might need time and effort , which is normal , that's why we have lubricants that can be applied for that extra mmph
Only ignorant men will think lubricants are bad , someone said if she's healthy she shouldn't need it, some men just have a funny way of making everything about them.
Women will trust you more if you're okay with the idea of lubricant for them whether they need it or not , it just gives the impression that you care and you want to make sure she's having as much fun as you , well that's how I feel about men who do it , I can't say the same for everyone

Another way to ensure smooth sailing to pleasurable sex is by stimulation , it could be from gentle touch or caressing to stimulation of sensitive/ erogenous zones , when it comes to stimulation , less is more , slow is teasing and that adds a little spice to everything

it's not just pulling down bra and panties and just diving down and kissing or sucking anything but gently teasing her slowly, maybe peck her neck lightly , peck her arm , just places she doesn't expect , confuse her , she knows you want to go to her boob , just play around like that until she starts to guide you to where she's aching , be stingy with your kisses , don't be a boring straight to the point person , if she finds it hard to get wet , I'm sure this would help

Another one is the use of fingers , again less is more , some people will be rubbing like they're washing snail , someone will be crying and you'll think she's moaning and then use it to brag , no no no , you're doing it wrong , stop it

Do it lightly , gently , slowly , find out which one makes her toes curl, observe her , her facial expressions will show , don't use your strong fingers and just invade her tunnel without an invitation , play around it just rub first to confirm if you're doing okay by the detection of natural wetness or swelling ,
and please ask her what she wants ? Do you like this ? Should I put this ? Should I pull it out ? Does it hurt ? , She knows her buttons better than anyone and she'll give you the access code if you asked politely

Arousal , set the mood right, maybe a movie to give her small hint , maybe just cuddling , maybe sexting , maybe flirting , maybe something playful ( tickle fight or pillow fight) , or just a surprise kiss , use your imagination

Take your time PLEASE cry
This isn't fast and furious , if you're fornicating your punishment won't decrease if you do fast fast , since you're here already don't waste the sin , enjoy it first , take your time okay?

In all that you're doing practice safe sex , don't risk someone's future for pleasure that ends in 5-10 minutes

LESS IS MORE , SLOW IS TEASING remember this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.