Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (90274 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Antai123(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
I need her number, those hips are real, and must be penetrated.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
virginprincess:
What are you talking about? it seems you're drunk undecided undecided.

Alaye check your writeup you wrote most
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by happney65: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wo si ma pa da do e last noni. grin

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tozic:

Call a spade a spade grin
she doesn't look like 21 nd doesn't look like a virgin either, that is what a spade to a spade is.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by PappyScuti(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Her look has speak it all that she's definitely lying either with her age or being a virgin... And if she's a virgin, what's the assurance that she'll keep her virginity till she's 30... Sorry to say her head no correct for celebrating such, she's just 21years of age (as she said)... Mumu dey worry her
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Kajaard: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tb222:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no comment i don't want to say something that will affect my political ambition in the near future.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Streetmovement(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No worry you go soon open your legs if you've not even opened already sef, be strong in the lord ok
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by seunfape(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Guys scarce these days, you mean you never get correct to toast you since they born u
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
This one don finish na...
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Tozic: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
she doesn't look like 21 nd doesn't look like a virgin either, that is what a spade to a spade is.

Please can you describe how a virgin should look like?

Because the comments projected here, with yours inclusive, are designating the shape of a woman to a particular order that I don't seem to get.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by cuteboy2: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Loud it man. It appears some mods have been paid to help sell person market

Memphitz357:
The mod that brought this to FP is an irredeemable fool!!!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Obakoolex(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
You tried but no big deal, I disflowered my wife at age 27 married her 28 and she's got more curve than you

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Paulianfa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na man go still chop am
"Na we there here"
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Eyakuare: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
What are you celebrating? Are you not supposed to be a virgin until you are married. See what our society has turned into. What our mothers and grandmothers did with pride is what you are now celebrating. Shame!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prettygirl200(f): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tozic:

Please can you describe how a virgin should look like?

Because the comments projected here, with yours inclusive, are designating the shape of a woman to a particular order that I don't seem to get.
Am not too strong physically pls I don't have the strength to argue or type any long thing here. Congratulations to her.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by chidodoicon: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bravo to her
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Hope2014(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
This one na attention seeker.
A virgin with flat Breast, big Ass, wide lips. When I see a Virgin Mary, I know how to recognize one. You go fear Virgin na.

Everybody just want to trend by force undecided
She even get baddo ring for her finger. Omo na cruise........ Just for likes and comments....
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Ferya(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
johnkey:
Definitely lying, no virgin above 15 years old in this country again, both in the village and city

I have friends that are virgins. They are now in their 30s and 40s. I mean well nurtured, good looking, have master's degree and good jobs. The challenge they are facing is that guys don't believe them and they are not ready to deflower to prove they are virgins.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Dandavido: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
In terms of penis, you are virgin but what about candle?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by 737olayiwola: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some of us who are older than 21 and still ones nko? You're supposed to be a virgin at 21. Make it to 29, 30, over 30, or 40 like Lolo Jones, then we can talk.Some of us who are older than 21 and still ones nko? You're supposed to be a virgin at 21. Make it to 29, 30, over 30, or 40 like Lolo Jones, then we can talk....
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Greatgunshot(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
21 years,,,still virgin well thank u madam but 21 years is quite doubtful.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by GoodIsGod: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
I know of a 40 years pretty christian virgin.
She has lost many relationships because of her stance. She says it's going to happen only with the person that will marry her. Many guys can't wait till marriage even when they are christians.

She is presently not in a relationship
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by wiseoneking: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm
"Sometimes I just want to open my legs but am strong in the lord"

You mean you have been putting yourself in compromising and tempting situations?

The Bible was specific and particular about asking Christians to FLEE from temptations and not RUN from it or LURK around it.

Yes, temptation is not sin, she passed through a lot of it all and still standing. Don't kill yourself because of that.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Tozic: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not too strong physically pls I don't have the strength to argue or type any long thing here. Congratulations to her.

I'm not arguing with you.

It's just out of curiosity. Like, I. Want. To. Know.

How does the brea*st, and bu*t show that a lady is not longer a virgin.

I just want to know.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by tweakdude1: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Creamypie:
A certain 68 yr old senator from Delta state, who has gained reputation for marrying teenagers will be interested in this news... Just saying

I remember is he that man who said Obi will be better of has minister of economy....That man get PhD in marrying young lads grin

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Hope2014(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Checked are pictures, this girl is not only virgin but she is on compound V. All for clout

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by ojun50(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
In the end na one yeye man go tear the place.

I hope she keep it till she finally meet her husband

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Tozic: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ferya:

I have friends that are virgins. They are now in their 30s and 40s. I mean well nurtured, good looking, have master's degree and good jobs. The challenge they are facing is that guys don't believe them and they are not ready to deflower to prove they are virgins.

Be yerning dust there grin..
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Thomthom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
How i go take know
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Akorlism(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good for you praises the lord
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by luckingto50: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amaka why?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by jamace(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
This sugar has invited ants. She will not rest again until she is eaten by the ants. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.