Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) (3690 Views)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by marvelck: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Saw a guy trekking down the road with this fine sexy girl. come & see the way a lot guys were just staring at her like vultures waiting to pounce on her, since her guy with trembling legs seem not be man enough ...

The guy wasn't confident walking with such a beautiful girl on the street. He felt intimidated with the way guys were just staring at his babe...and the girl was somehow enjoying all the attention, as she walked down the road , shaking her waist...

Guys, don't allow someone else snatch your babe no matter what. Don't let another guy intimidate you whenever you are with your babe ..always show them you are man enough

5 Likes

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Reminderz: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
what is the point of this post?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good thing you are beginning to realize the problem is not ladies but your fellow men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by KingDash: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
The person above me is clearly mad

3 Likes

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
She is an adult nd knows she has a bf.. So if she cant wade off those guys, why should i? If she allows them snatch her frm me, then i start working on her replacement immediately..

3 Likes

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
If she dey make she dey go abeg, good riddance of rubbish. If she belongs to me, she will stay.
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
O.p deserves a hot slap

WTF is this thread

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by crystalmoon(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Somebody slap this op dj play me stupid op by sheu shagari and Chris brown
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reminderz:

I tire o grin
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Snitch24(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Anything bigger than the first picture
Will definitely looks value quickly with time
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na this op dey say " I'll spoil my girl till she can't find a guy to spoil her the way I do".
If you have low self esteem, wetin you dey find for relationship? esp when the banny is not really into you.

Nna mehn people wey dey in relationship dey suffer, alot of rules to follow
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by bnadam21: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Reminderz:
Nnna men just imagine what I wasted my clicks on, wetin pain me pass sef na my wasted data.
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by pointblank247(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
One click wasted
Re: Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) by Channah1(f): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Where's the beauty here with this one's with face like men?

Everything you portrayed as beauty here are just breast and yansh cos I see no real beauty here facially.

This is the problem with so many of you men and why you cheat on the women you marry.

You go after women with big bums and boobs who most times are not facially beautiful. Then after a while, you'll realize she's not pretty and start going after girls with pretty face ( who are not as endowed) and making them your side chicks.

Confused entities.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Vs Christian Dating Relationship What Do I Do / Can You Live Life Being Single? / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.