Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Amazing: Woman Gives Birth Right Inside Her Husband’s Car Without An Aid (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing: Woman Gives Birth Right Inside Her Husband’s Car Without An Aid (video) (350 Views)

Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Woman Gives Birth Right Inside Her Husband’s Car Without An Aid (video) by Francismercy: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
most amazing videos you’ll come across today is that of a woman who gave birth right inside her husband’s car without any form of assistance.

In a video posted on Instagram by Ubi Franklin, the mother was spotted in the front seat of her husband’s car, reeling in pains of labor.

They were allegedly on their way to the hospital, before the baby began showing up. Her kids were on backseat crying for their mother until the baby finally came out to the glory of God.

Watch the amazing video below
https://www.news.viraltuned.com.ng/amazing-woman-gives-birth-right-inside-her-husbands-car-without-an-aid-video/

(1) (Reply)

Love But Lost / On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity / I Donated My Kidney To My Husband When Doctors Confirmed Both His Kidneys ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.