Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? (2720 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / 2023 Polls: Direct Primaries Will Give Power To The People - Bode George / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Are they not indigenous people of Delta?
Taba21:

I'm not talking about the Igbo speaking part's.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by 666Advocate: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Taba21:

You meant ijaw in bayelsa state

Ijaw in delta alone
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Coly2012:
if you get mouth call people children of hates waiting you wen type this senseless post come be? Father of hates abee. Small boy do make you get sense befor you reach 40 yrs ooooo.becus if you fail life go over you oooooo, drop hate n chose love.

See this hates tribe calling others name.
Continue deceiving yourselves seeking love when time has come to repay you back with hates iniquities
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
After Calling you fellow Nigerians

Told you to join hands with them to call out IPOB

Told you few Igbo's are IPOB and that's majority is well meaning Igbo's

Today the majority well meaning Igbo's who are their fellow Nigerians has joined hands to support PETER OBI they now call them IPOB

ENEMIES OF SOUTH WEST, NORTH AND SOUTH SOUTH

YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S ALL POLITICAL TALKS AND HOLDS NO WATER BUT THIS COMING ELECTION WILL BE OPENING YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY OF IGBOS IN NIGERIA...

I know the facts are there for you to counter their propaganda with but that might not be enough because the mind of a black man accepts what it wants to accept no matter the facts presented to it

I HOPE THIS ELECTION IS ALL IT TAKES TO OPEN OUR EYES BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE!

The election would open your eyes that you're a Biafran, and to concentrate on getting Biafra.

Have you ever heard about no referendum no election or Biafra or death since ipob Igbo started campaigning for Obi?

The earlier you realise that igbo can't rule Nigeria the better
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
After Calling you fellow Nigerians

Told you to join hands with them to call out IPOB

Told you few Igbo's are IPOB and that's majority is well meaning Igbo's

Today the majority well meaning Igbo's who are their fellow Nigerians has joined hands to support PETER OBI they now call them IPOB

ENEMIES OF SOUTH WEST, NORTH AND SOUTH SOUTH

YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S ALL POLITICAL TALKS AND HOLDS NO WATER BUT THIS COMING ELECTION WILL BE OPENING YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY OF IGBOS IN NIGERIA...

I know the facts are there for you to counter their propaganda with but that might not be enough because the mind of a black man accepts what it wants to accept no matter the facts presented to it

I HOPE THIS ELECTION IS ALL IT TAKES TO OPEN OUR EYES BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE!

This election would open your eyes that you're a Biafran, and to concentrate on getting Biafra.

Have you ever heard about no referendum no election or Biafra or death since ipob Igbo started campaigning for Obi?

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Taba21:

This election would open your eyes that you're a Biafran, and to concentrate on getting Biafra.

I still prefer BIAFRA than any election I don't care if it's my father running for president....if only this election is coming with referendum I will vote biafra
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by oskopy: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
I have never seen a post as useless as this one.do you even know the cabals proscribing ipob will see you as a fool?
You keep promoting ipob just to market your bad product called tinubu
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
I still prefer BIAFRA than any election I don't care if it's my father running for president....if only this election is coming with referendum I will vote biafra

Then tell your follow ipob Igbo members to stop wasting their time on Nigeria affairs
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by juman(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Igbos think in strange ways!
Very strange ways.

I wonder how ipob could think they could pick president for the zoo.
They still want to remain as enemy of the zoo o.
Also why are they not concern about who are elected as their governors and legislators?

That is suspicious.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by profacid(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Reasonable4me:

But Kaduna is Delta abi?

Toddler, your governor is Ifeanyi.
The guy na Yoruba Muslim that is full of hate
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by profacid(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Taba21:

Then tell your follow ipob Igbo members to stop wasting their time on Nigeria affairs
You want igbos in Nigeria, u want one Nigeria but u don't want Igbos to have anything with Nigeria, what do you guys really want, coward feeling threatened by Igbos that's why you want to always remain slave to the Fulani's
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Taba21:

they are those ones you called fellow Nigerians the ones you told to denounce IPOB and join hands to move Nigeria forward...they have come to do that
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
they are those ones you called fellow Nigerians the ones you told to denounce IPOB and join hands to move Nigeria forward...they have come to do that

Unity beggars
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
profacid:
You want igbos in Nigeria, u want one Nigeria but u don't want Igbos to have anything with Nigeria, what do you guys really want, coward feeling threatened by Igbos that's why you want to always remain slave to the Fulani's

Nobody wants cannibals, pussy slicers, beheaders etc in Nigeria
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Epurogonogono(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
This cretinous being that posted this nonsense can't even tell us what his candidate can do for Nigerians because his entire being and personality is a cesspit for all forms of shit and piss in form of tribal bigotry and other stupid ideologies.

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to the real idiots.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Babaisha: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Taba21:
In recent years we've been seeing the horrible images, activities of the prescribed terrorists and beheading, cannibalized organisation group called ipob, happening especially in the south east region and be supported by 99% Igbo nationwide.

The Igbo were the top officials in charge of the Nigeria affairs before the civil war, from defence ministerial position's to the lest yet couldn't satisfied due to hatred, greediness, envy, jealous and criminals mindset to that extent of killing other tribes, thinking that they will overun Nigerians through bigotry and tribalism.

The same igbo ipob that hated other tribes are now online Facebook, twitter,etc making an irrelevance campaign changes their names to Yoruba, Hausa Fulani to suit their propaganda.

The earlier you realise that you can't give power to your know enemies the better.

Hating Tinubu is not new; the good thing is that once Igbo developed hatred for you, consider yourself a Don.

The youth of the south east should forget focusing their hopes on other tribes in the name of Nigerians youths, instead continue your agitation for Biafra cos you're an Ipob supporters.

Judgement day

NIGERIANS, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE !!!

It surprises me when the same crop of people that think in the direction that a south easterner regardless of his political affiliation cannot be handed over power in Nigeria because of activities of a group of people (IPOB) from south east who are agitating because of the same clear injustice, could not also stamp their feet and share same sentiments that because Boko-haram and Banditry is ravaging the North East and North West respectively , no northerner from such zone is good enough to administer the nation.
When Boko-Haram started , it was the Igbos that was their target, I remembered in 2012 or thereabout when they went to Mubi and cleared Igbos holding their monthly town union meeting, Nigeria did not stop.

Labor party has presented a candidate that has good appeal, instead of discussing issues that will move us all together and asking the right questions to all the contestants. People like the OP are towing tribal lines.
Could we start asking the standard bearers of the 4 known parties Atiku , Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi, how much they got during their tenures or tenures they are part of, how much was borrowed and what is the independent valuation of these projects funded by accrued and borrowed funds. For instance , a community with a common purse , when Mr.A was community leader for a tenure, he borrowed 10million on behalf of the community to deliver a project independently valued at 6.5m, then come the tenure of Mr.B who out of his own financial sagacity and prudent management of same community purse was able to deliver a project 2million project that is independently valued at 2.05million, if we are not asking the right questions, we might think because Mr.A delivered better because he did a project of 6.5million, that is absolutely false if you have all the data and know the value of the project vis-a-vis what was budgetted for it, you will know that Mr.A short-changed the community by 3.5m. If we know the extent Lagos domestic and external debt skyrocketed between 1999 to 2007, you will marvel. I have asked in multiple platform for someone to show me what Tinubu did with those money during his time, do not show me projects that were executed by his successors. From 1999 to 2004, Tinubu administration got both full FGN allocation and Lagos IGR, could you share what he achieved in that 5years, lets leave the last 3years when he created LCDA and Lagos allocation was withheld. Note that those fund borrowed on behalf on people of Lagos which has gone to individual pockets will still be paid for from our common wealth, that translates to more taxation or lesser development for the masses in future. Ambode did one tenure and Lagosians could attest to his performance.

People in Bayelsa have not been better placed that others because Jonathan was there for 6years nor the people of Katsina more secured because they have their son as President going to 8years , Ogun has not over-turned Lagos status because Obasanjo was in power for 8years. It is just a few Political elites that benefit from short-changing competence for tribal sentiments. The masses gain nothing as Bread is expensive in Oshogbo as it is in Enugu, same in Gombe and Kebbi.

If Peter Obi has not been tested and found competent , a typical Igbo person will not waste his time queuing behind him. Kingsley Muoghalu had been on previous Presidential election Ballot paper in 2015 and 2019 but the South east has gone for PDP candidates showing they do not play ethnic game.

What the Igbo man have only asked for is an enabling environment to thrive. Nigeria as a country need more acculturation because I have seen that many people that do not understand the republican nature of an Igbo man often mis-represent it as arrogance.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babaisha:

NIGERIANS, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE !!!

It surprises me when the same crop of people that think in the direction that a south easterner regardless of his political affiliation cannot be handed over power in Nigeria because of activities of a group of people (IPOB) from south east who are agitating because of the same clear injustice, could not also stamp their feet and share same sentiments that because Boko-haram and Banditry is ravaging the North East and North West respectively , no northerner from such zone is good enough to administer the nation.
When Boko-Haram started , it was the Igbos that was their target, I remembered in 2012 or thereabout when they went to Mubi and cleared Igbos holding their monthly town union meeting, Nigeria did not stop.

Labor party has presented a candidate that has good appeal, instead of discussing issues that will move us all together and asking the right questions to all the contestants. People like the OP are towing tribal lines.
Could we start asking the standard bearers of the 4 known parties Atiku , Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi, how much they got during their tenures or tenures they are part of, how much was borrowed and what is the independent valuation of these projects funded by accrued and borrowed funds. For instance , a community with a common purse , when Mr.A was community leader for a tenure, he borrowed 10million on behalf of the community to deliver a project independently valued at 6.5m, then come the tenure of Mr.B who out of his own financial sagacity and prudent management of same community purse was able to deliver a project 2million project that is independently valued at 2.05million, if we are not asking the right questions, we might think because Mr.A delivered better because he did a project of 6.5million, that is absolutely false if you have all the data and know the value of the project vis-a-vis what was budgetted for it, you will know that Mr.A short-changed the community by 3.5m. If we know the extent Lagos domestic and external debt skyrocketed between 1999 to 2007, you will marvel. I have asked in multiple platform for someone to show me what Tinubu did with those money during his time, do not show me projects that were executed by his successors. From 1999 to 2004, Tinubu administration got both full FGN allocation and Lagos IGR, could you share what he achieved in that 5years, lets leave the last 3years when he created LCDA and Lagos allocation was withheld. Note that those fund borrowed on behalf on people of Lagos which has gone to individual pockets will still be paid for from our common wealth, that translates to more taxation or lesser development for the masses in future. Ambode did one tenure and Lagosians could attest to his performance.

People in Bayelsa have not been better placed that others because Jonathan was there for 6years nor the people of Katsina more secured because they have their son as Present going to 8years , Ogun has not over-turned Lagos status because Obasanjo was in power for 8years. It is just a few Political elites that benefit from short-changing competence for tribal sentiments. The masses gain nothing as Bread is expensive in Oshogbo as it is in Enugu, same in Gombe and Kebbi.

If Peter Obi has not been tested and found competent , a typical Igbo person will not waste his time queuing behind him. Kingsley Muoghalu had been on previous Presidential election Ballot paper in 2015 and 2019 but the South east has gone for PDP candidates showing they do not play ethnic game.

What the Igbo man have only asked for is an enabling environment to thrive. Nigeria as a country need more acculturation because I have seen that many people that do not understand the republican nature of an Igbo man often mis-represent it as arrogance.

Ipob Igbo you can consider yourself Biafra since core Nigerians don't want you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor / We Will Not Recognize Tinubu As President - Arewa Youth / Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.