Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (72422 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Lekki Deep Sea Port Receives 13 Brand New Cranes On Board First Cargo Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by wiseoneking: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Dominator.
Bathe water or what rubbish did you write?

Hatred won't let you type like a normal human.
Hope you'll be able to sleep well tonight sha, abi hatred won't allow you.
lol. What a pained little brat. Lol
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by IBBG(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:

The state initiated the project.

If it is too congested for you, you could always live elsewhere.
for your information i don't live in Lagos, and will never wish to live in Lagos. I just have sympathy for those living there cos the place is so jam packed, such that life will always be difficult for you there irrespective of how much earn for a living. Efforts should be geared towards decongesting that city instead it is being jam packed the more.
Living in Lagos is nightmare I will never wish to experience even though I've visited there on a few occasions. And each time I've always been eager to leave that city. Those who live there are really strong
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Golan007: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
IBBG:
for your information i don't live in Lagos, and will never wish to live in Lagos. I just have sympathy for those living there cos the place is so jam packed, such that life will always be difficult for you there irrespective of how much earn for a living. Efforts should be geared towards decongesting that city instead it is being jam packed the more.
Living in Lagos is nightmare I will never wish to experience even though I've visited there on a few occasions. And each time I've always been eager to leave that city. Those who live there are really strong

It is a choice.

There are many densely populated cities in the world.

Decongesting Lagos is the duty of the other state governors and the presidency.

Lagos would do what it can in the mean time.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
naptu2:
NTA News @NTANewsNow

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1542881807775010816

Watch video here: https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1542912328810872834
Thumbs up to the visionary Lagos State leadership and Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by ono(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2022
IBBG:

You should see opportunities in current state of Lagos - as per the dense population. That's a huge catalyst for expansion and growth. In fact, it's because of the "choked" nature of Lagos that we have the Lekki axis practically exploding with waves upon waves of investments. Epe that was a village a few years ago is set to witness massive infrastructure development that will transform the LGA to a mega money spinner for Lagos and Nigeria.

Try to se the positives to these so called "inconvenience" and invest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.