Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey (36149 Views)

Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by casppyjay: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ndibuna:

You know nothing of election winning small boy. Ọya take this ball and go play in the rain, your food will be ready before dawn so you can eat and sleep off.
dawn or Abi dusk? Except you are grossly irresponsible, dormant and useless that u will play from night till morning and then eat only to sleep..

I dey sofry enjoy my morning jejely ..in my comfort zone..

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JAWBONE(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:
What does Atiku expect. He has bashed his ego. Today all stakeholders are leaving PDP or avoiding meetings altogether. They should go and be counting Okowa's disjointed dentition angry Nonsense

Anioma betrayal

Your goddamn business. If you want to make it about ethnicity, then why did Amaechi, an Ikwerre man like Wike betray GEJ too.

Anioma Nation is solidly behind the Vice Presidential ambition of Okowa.
Wike is just over-estimating his influence because he has Rivers money to spend. If he had gotten that ticket, it would just be smooth sailing for APC.
Someone who was too proud to respect Edo State governor and kept on disrespecting Atiku during consultations, did he think he would have won presidency without Atiku's support.

He should learn to respect his political elders. Buying Fayose, Ortom, Ikpeazu and co to your side doesn't mean you control the party. He was taught a political lesson in humility. The same Wike that went around mocking Peter Obi and used money to force him out of PDP. Today PO is a presidential candidate and Wike is not.

South -South is solidly behind Okowa. If Rivers decides to go another way, there are still five other states

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by juman(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
How are we going to reduce the insecurity is the biggest challenge we have as a country.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by wasuka14(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku should divide his 11.5 million votes by 3, that’s what he will score in the upcoming election.

With an Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso under one PDP umbrella, the elections would already have been won.

Man has been jinxed never to be President of Nigeria.

With Atiku out of the way, Peter Obi is already the next President, the dying fraudster is not worthy of mention.

This is one of the mad man obi will want to choose as adviser o
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by greypencils: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Nah The Jargaban Borgu get am abeg.

Atiku will never score up to 400k this time around in Rivers.

He had more than 70% of the vote in Rivers State.
Who would give him 400k? PDP is dead in Rivers State unless Wike decides to run that campaign. From his body language, he won't do that. River State people would therefore massively vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

Below would definitely be his fate in the end.

Now I can rightly call you a clown, no apologies. grin grin

Shey you were the telling me the other time about respecting people's choices and bla bla bla bleh bleurgh.

You should have come out since instead of disguising now. Is this not you too mocking the other party and engaging in gbas gbos and using insulting words. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Tourphilss: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good one
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JBriel: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
JAWBONE:

Your goddamn business. If you want to make it about ethnicity, then why did Amaechi, an Ikwerre man like Wike betray GEJ too.

Anioma Nation is solidly behind the Vice Presidential ambition of Okowa.
Wike is just over-estimating his influence because he has Rivers money to spend. If he had gotten that ticket, it would just be smooth sailing for APC.
Someone who was too proud to respect Edo State governor and kept on disrespecting Atiku during consultations, did he think he would have won presidency without Atiku's support.

He should learn to respect his political elders. Buying Fayose, Ortom, Ikpeazu and co to your side doesn't mean you control the party. He was taught a political lesson in humility. The same Wike that went around mocking Peter Obi and used money to force him out of PDP. Today PO is a presidential candidate and Wike is not.

South -South is solidly behind Okowa. If Rivers decides to go another way, there are still five other states

I be Anioma. Yes. Aniomas has a thing for betrayal and I can call it out In the spirit of truth and not give a flying fvck. Aniomas, you and Okowa are on your own. Slaves. Una mate dey compete for presidency una dey use money go buy slavery, say VP. SMH

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Carmal90(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Advocate500:
Wike is over estimating himself, Atiku did him no wrong, if he was the one that won the party ticket, will he pick Atiku as running mate? Those that are advising him,are not doing him any good, my only problem is that, Atiku himself is not showing any commitment as someone that really deserves the ticket, look at Ekiti state election, they allow fayose who is already in Tinubu camp to dictate for PDP.

You nailed it here for.me..
Atiku is behaving as if he is assured of the presidency..
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Verysmart101: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.

It's such a shame that u will never like anything good in ur entire life.Anyways u will also suffer from the same bad governance too.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Elidrisy20: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Forget about that wike,PDP should move forward, with or without him in the party
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku should divide his 11.5 million votes by 3, that’s what he will score in the upcoming election.

With an Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso under one PDP umbrella, the elections would already have been won.

With Atiku out of the way, Peter Obi is already the next President, the dying fraudster is not worthy of mention.

from your first to third premises made sense but what were you smoking when you made that conclusion?

despite Atiku won't win this election, he stand a better chance of coming second than Ptheif Obi
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Verysmart101:

It's such a shame that u will never like anything good in ur entire life.Anyways u will also suffer from the same bad governance too.

After ptheif obi govt, anambra people are still suffering and struggling

what the heck is you people problem? LeoDking is an APC supporter, can you fools PO supporter campaign for Tinubu

you people are just bunch of illiterate
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by azikiweironsi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by sammytovic(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Forget about Wike, Didn't Amaechi decamp? South south belongs to PDP. PDP will score at least 70% in south south
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by GEEBITE: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
So from May 2007-May 2010 is 2 years. Are you not going to count the months when Turai was holding forth for her sick husband and they refused to let Jonathan assume power. Enough of this mischief.
OLADD:

Out of the PDP's 16-year reign, the north only ruled for 2 years with Ya'adua. If you add Buhari's tenure the north would have only been in power for 10 years. It's still a far cry from the South's share. Let's be sincere and jettison parochialism.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by kingyakos: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Tinubu win for Rivers State?....
U get prick but u no get blokos

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by NakedTruth4eva: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only wicked people and enemies of Nigeria support APC

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:

If Obi wins the coming presidential election in Nigeria, make I bend .
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JAWBONE(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:

I be Anioma. Yes. Aniomas has a thing for betrayal and I can call it out In the spirit of truth and not give a flying fvck. Aniomas, you and Okowa are on your own. Slaves. Una mate dey compete for presidency una dey use money go buy slavery, say VP. SMH

Oga you no be Anioma. Wetin be Anioma has a thing for betrayal. What instance has Anioma as a whole betrayed anybody. Anyway that one na una business. My own is if Wike thinks he is all that, then he should leave PDP and collect ticket in another party, make we see where him mouth reach

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Hellonearth: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
My
omenka:

School of thought said "if u don't want to eat a particular dish,no need smelling it"
Another said "It's only thing that worries you,you discuss most"
Another said "What you discuss always makes whom you are"
CAN YOU STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT PETER OBI FOR A DAY?

CHECK MY POST,I DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITH ATIKU OR TINUBU SO I DONT SEE THE NEED TAKING ABOUT THEM COS THEY ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME.
STOP MASTURBATING ABOUT OBI. FOCUS ON YOUR CANDIDATE AND MAKE HIM MARKETABLE TO NIGERIANS.
SIMPLE
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JBriel: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
JAWBONE:

Oga you no be Anioma. Wetin be Anioma has a thing for betrayal. What instance has Anioma as a whole betrayed anybody. Anyway that one na una business. My own is if Wike thinks he is all that, then he should leave PDP and collect ticket in another party, make we see where him mouth reach

Aniomas have high level of betrayal in their blood. You know me pass mysef?
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JAWBONE(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:

Aniomas have high level of betrayal in their blood. You know me pass mysef?

Say JBriel has a high level of betrayal in his blood. Don't group an entire people and describe them in a particular way. You can only speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by NakedTruth4eva: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.
Suffer never tire you?

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's nothing personal. Strictly business
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by kernniejay(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Till date, I honestly do not understand how an experienced politician like HE Atiku can underestimate HE Wike to the extent of rushing to take a somewhat colourless HE Okowa as his VP choice.

Now he is running from pillar to post, abandoned by those who told him that they can take care of Wike.

He is yet to start campaign yet was elected weeks before Asiwaju Tinubu whose campaign is going on 24/7.

If I were Atiku, I will take Wike at least on the account of party supremacy since Wike is the choice of the party like him.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
God bless Nigeria for ever.

Atiku knows that Wike is very wise, smart and intelligent, that is why he is afraid of using Wike as his VP. Atiku doesn't want a VP that will give him the kind of tough time he gave Obasanjo when he was Obasanjo's VP. He prefers to have a puppet VP that he wont be afraid of, a VP he can control, and he found one in Gov Ifeanyi Okowa.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Ginaz(f): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
buhari is the worst president ever! i can't wait for him to leave.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by 8stargeneral: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku failure start d day he pick okwa as he's running mate...may God put more confusion both in APC and PDP,that will make us to be more ob..dient grin grin
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Olastep1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike is unhappy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You List ,5 Richest Politicians Alive In Nigeria / Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.