Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey (35962 Views)

Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Norwichsailor(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
JAWBONE:

Your goddamn business. If you want to make it about ethnicity, then why did Amaechi, an Ikwerre man like Wike betray GEJ too.

Anioma Nation is solidly behind the Vice Presidential ambition of Okowa.
Wike is just over-estimating his influence because he has Rivers money to spend. If he had gotten that ticket, it would just be smooth sailing for APC.
Someone who was too proud to respect Edo State governor and kept on disrespecting Atiku during consultations, did he think he would have won presidency without Atiku's support.

He should learn to respect his political elders. Buying Fayose, Ortom, Ikpeazu and co to your side doesn't mean you control the party. He was taught a political lesson in humility. The same Wike that went around mocking Peter Obi and used money to force him out of PDP. Today PO is a presidential candidate and Wike is not.

South -South is solidly behind Okowa. If Rivers decides to go another way, there are still five other states

Behind who lmaooo.
Your okowa influence starts and ends in delta.
Us here in Akwa-ibom and cross river wike we know, who is okowa? Lmao
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by heysquare(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Leaky anus cannot be the president of a country he does not believe in
Let him come and divide the country since he didn't believe in one Nigeria. That should be enough reason for those seeking for secession to vote for him but it's a pity that we don't hear anything like secession again as they suddenly become "OBIDIENT" ! I prayed they remain OBIDIENT in post election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by jerryteez: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike and Faayose are about to commit political suicide......if they are wise they should support Atiku Abubakar so that when power rotate from North it will be their turn......or else supporting Tinubu will amount to political suicide hence Tinubu finish his 8years in office power goes to North again so what is the point of bragging ?? He, Wike can only benefit(become president) if Atiku/PDP wins coming election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by buckeyemedia: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

Below would definitely be his fate in the end.
Cool down, your message has been well received.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by chikason22(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.
So this terrorist is walking free after Insulting a whole tribe.
Nairaland will be another thing to get rid of if the owner don't change his ways.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Silvershadow81(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin
Ndibuna:

You know nothing of election winning small boy. Ọya take this ball and go play in the rain, your food will be ready before dawn so you can eat and sleep off.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Pecky7932: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Meet handsome and rich young guys in Ibadan
ElectManIB15: Join my whatsapp group to meet sugar daddies in Ibadan

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Pecky7932: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Meet handsome and rich young guys in Ibadan
ElectManIB40: Meet Young men who are romantic and rich in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Parachoko: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
sammytovic:
Forget about Wike, Didn't Amaechi decamp? South south belongs to PDP. PDP will score at least 70% in south south
PDP won't have up to 70% in the South South.

PDP won't have up to 55% of the votes sef not to talk of 70%. 2023 no b 2019.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Banhammy717: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari, a northerner spent 8 years as president, now PDP is presenting Atiku, another northerner to become president.
Na only north dey for dis country.
Nonsense
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by BJanta: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku should forget about it, Wike is lost to the PDP. You can't say all that you said as your reasons for picking Okowa and expect Wike to work for. instead of you to start cociliatory moove and process as Tinubu did' you started to edify Okowa and glory in your choice of him as your vp. If you are a thiker you would have chosen Wike as your vp' and prepare Okowa as your chief of staff.Okowa wpuld then have been the de facto vp.We see the power and ominipresent influence of cos in Buhari administration.But it takes an intelligent man to do that'not a retired customs officer.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by OLADD: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
emmykk:

The problem is that if the matter is just only about Wike yes Atiku can forget Rivers state but the matter involved Oyo state,Abia state, Rivers state, Enugu and Benue state.
That is why Atiku can't win.
Is not as if Atiku was wrong Winning PDP ticket or choosing Okowa.He should have personal give Wike assurances by visiting him after his VP choice.

Normally Wike don't like Atiku and Wike current attitude is to get back at Tambuwal too.

Atiku still have the chance of win if Obi-Kwankwaso didn't work,but if work that means wahala

Those governors you mentioned are aggrieved for either not been picked as VP running mate or having their preferred candidates ignored by Atiku. Let me assure you that they would all eventually fall in line and work for Atiku. They can't afford to pitch their tents with the oppositions.

As for OBI and Kwakwasso alliance, it's DOA. Kwankwasso can't subsume his NNPP into LP and become a VP to OBI and vice versa. Either ways, even if the alliance sails through, it can't win the presidency in 2023. This is a fact!

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by WhizdomXX(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
Wike means business with Atiku..

But truth be told, Atiku never did any wrong to Wike or?
Atiku should go and perish. 2019 he claimed it was the turn of the north in pdp, everyone agreed. 2023 everyone said it's the turn of the south, until he used stolen money to buy over their opinions. SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY IN 2023 IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by ufotunang: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike come to labour party and join the obi-dient team
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by WhizdomXX(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Stop this nonsense. In as much as PDP needs to approach the next elections as a unified entity, whoever wants to leave after all entreaties should do their worst. Atiku has all it takes to win next election with or without WiKe. Nobody is bigger than PDP. Wike is not God.
Wike will show you people that Southerners, Niger Deltans most especially are not slaves in their Country.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by harmargedon: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku should divide his 11.5 million votes by 3, that’s what he will score in the upcoming election.

With an Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso under one PDP umbrella, the elections would already have been won.

Man has been jinxed never to be President of Nigeria.

With Atiku out of the way, Peter Obi is already the next President, the dying fraudster is not worthy of mention.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by harmargedon: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.
what election!!! What speech!!! grin grin grin grin stop watching Telemundo comrade, the north has taken over 2023 again. And you're here talking about speech.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by TheOmoney(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
richiemcgold:
Wike, fayose and makinde are probably planning something we might not know now. But whatever it is, I believe its for a southern president.

And Ortom
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Ndibuna: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
casppyjay:
dawn or Abi dusk? Except you are grossly irresponsible, dormant and useless that u will play from night till morning and then eat only to sleep..

I dey sofry enjoy my morning jejely ..in my comfort zone..
He's a useless kid, so he can play for as long as he can.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Awoleesu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Niorte:
Atiku cannot be president. He just likes making grave mistakes.

Same Atiku has been moving from party to party. Now you have the opportunity to win in PDP... Instead of you to support the committee's decision or tell them you would want to pick your VP yourself.

You allowed them to do the thorough job, they spent their time and they recommended WIKE to you.

Only for you to REJECT their recommendation. Is that not foolishness and being autocratic?

Now you are begging to reconcile with the one you REJECTED.

WIKE will be a BIGGER fool to still support ATIKU after being ridiculed as someone who does not possess the quality needed for a VP position.

WIKE, your best bet is to join Tinubu in his quest.

He knows how to reward performance and excellence.

Peter Obi supporter may not like this

But it is what it is.

Tinubu is a generous man, right from the days of NADECO.

He that watereth, himself also shall be watered.

Tinubu has watered so many politicians and ordinary Nigerians, and this is a pay back time.

Forget it, let no man blackmail you into supporting their candidate.

This is democracy and everyone is entitled and right to support who they believe in.

It is only a fool and autocratic person without the sense of democracy will abuse and insult others for not supporting their preferred candidate.

You are entitled to support ATIKU
You are entitled to support Peter Obi
You are entitled to support Tinubu

This is democracy.

May the most loved, most experienced and most competent candidate WIN

PS:MORALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ABILITY

BARACK OBAMA IS KNOWN TO BE A SATANIST BUT THAT DID NOT STOP HIM FROM PERFORMING.

While Tinubu may be regretting of his past dealings and finding ways to reconcile as he is getting older which comes with wisdom, he is still very much competent and has been involved in developmental projects than any of the other aspirants.

Tinubu is the most experienced. He left Government since 2007 but Government did not leave him.. he keeps adding value to national development and progress. Others left Government and we didn't hear any major contribution from them until now.

Tinubu has many top professionals in his team

One man cannot lead a nation, it is a team work. Tinubu has the team comprising each region in Nigeria. He was a cosmopolitan governor unlike people who governor an indigenous people.

If you can survive in Lagos, you can survive anywhere in Nigeria.

If you can govern Lagos, you can govern Nigeria

Mr. Pro-Tinubu!
"Tinubu knows how to reward performance and excellence..." Yhen-yhen-yhen!

If a hia!

Are you deliberately ignorant or suffering selective amnesia to attempt to gloss over the recent 'reward system' of your Tinubu as met out to Ambode? Did Ambode not perform well according to the matrices denoting the office of a state Governor?

What about Kofo Akerele-Bucknor? Femi Pedro? ... Even Tunde Fashola was only smart enough to lobby Buhari in those electioneering days of 2014, if not, he hadn't got nothing for his following of one Jagaban...

If Tinubu were as goodly as you tried to paint him, why are his supposed close associates rebelling against him? Even 'Baba Hafusa' Aregbeaola is de-discplining, Osibanjo, Dapo etc... Why are they not loyal to a man who purportedly "rewards" excellence?
Tueh...
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by OLADD: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
loswhite:
What did we get from the north 8 years rule? Idiot!!!! The suffering no reach you

Thanks for the insults. I was only trying to whip people like you into line by pointing to the realities on ground. You can't expect the South to rule for 16 years post military and expect the North not to do same.

Besides, if the South is considered for Presidency after Buhari, then it must be the SOUTHEAST AND NOT SOUTHWEST. If the Southeast can't get it, then it mustn't be southwest. Simple.

Allow your conscience to dictate and rule your actions. Ok!
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by 43Ronin: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

Below would definitely be his fate in the end.

You underestimate the power of christians in Nigeria. It will shock you by 2023. You guys have been trying to turn Nigeria from a circular state to an Islamic state. PO candidature is not tribal but religious.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by AreaFada2: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
Wike means business with Atiku..

But truth be told, Atiku never did any wrong to Wike or?

Whatever he did or did not do is nothing any 9ja politician would not do.
Wike wanted to be candidate but he would have had no chance of winning. He is a courageous guy but not a politician. Good politicians by nature are slimeball hypocrites.
You cannot be honest and outspoken and expect people to vote for you. Most people have gargantuan but fragile egos that need massaging. They have to be lied to in order to feel good. That's the real human nature that we don't like to admit. Good politicians (usually horrible human beings by and large) have mastered the art.

Wike has offended SE and the North with his utterances over the years. Tinubu will already reduce his chances in SW. Delivering Rivers won't be enough considering votes PDP would haemorrhage in the North and SE with Wike as VP.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by zudozz: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

Are Nigerians asking you for the best candidates? What they are all looking at is igbo, hausa yoruba. Tribe!
If Nigerians are asking for competence and best candidate, how can a human being who is not madt n eating his own poo vote for Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Cromagnon: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
He had 8 yrs to do all this in Anambra

He didn't
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
the issue here is even beyond rivers state alone
wike has all some major pdp governors on his side , what will happen is they will just leave atiku to do all the campaigning for the presidential while they face their own reelection bid . wike isn't unhappy about the primaries outcome but about the vice slot which the party decided should be given to him and since atiku has decided to do it his own way , so be it
seems tinubu juju is working , atiku has to find a way fast to pacify wike . atiku has shown the kind of leader he is likely to be , he is likely to be someone who may be dictatorial and who may not want to be listening to other people suggestions or opinions .
that is the difference with tinubu , he listens to the advice of his team , followers and group

Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Nah The Jargaban Borgu get am abeg.

Atiku will never score up to 400k this time around in Rivers.

He had more than 70% of the vote in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians... I mean sane ones. What happened to Wike will happen to all of you if you make the mistake of installing unreliable manipulators as your president.

No man's government will bring total contentment but it is in our hands to make our lives better.

That is why we leave villages for township.
Buy drugs when we are sick and so on.
God cannot do everything for us.

If we continue doing the same thing, we will continue getting the same result.

Vote wisely and be assured of a better next 8 years.
I am yet to see anything better than being Obidient for now.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
dre11:

Atiku Abubakar deployed Adamu Waziri to meet Nyesom Wike, who is on holiday in Turkey, after the governor rebuffed several attempts by the candidate to arrange a meeting between them.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/540246-exclusive-wike-shuns-atikus-emissary-in-turkey.html
In other words, the flight to turkey was wasted. Rogues
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
The easiest way to track wike is through his wife. Na him soft spot be dat. All these delegations and emissaries is an infertile effort. But atiku don fvkup big time sha.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Reference(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Which south south? undecided maybe you're Alluding to support from his senatorial district. A meeting was held in Asaba for the presidency to return to the south and he reneged on that agreement by funding and supporting Atiku in the primaries. You think southerners are fools, same thing they hounded Jonathan for in 2015, that's what you want the Notherners to get away with. Even if the rivers governor wasn't going to win the general election, the presidency would have returned to the south. You want Atiku to win so in 2027 APC will field a Notherner citing the same reason?

But there is no reason the north will support a PDP southern president again after 14 years of 'southern presidency in OBJ and GEJ. The Presidential zoning thing does not apply in their case except the PDP is totally excluded in the 2023 elections else it becomes a southern party.

I heard Wike's interview about refusing to be a second class citizen.
What will he say about the ranking northern politicians who have been in the PDP since 1999 and have only a two year Yaradua Presidency to show for it.

There is just no way to square this circle.
Heads or tails Nigeria loses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.