Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey (35973 Views)

Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by emmysoftyou: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Nah The Jargaban Borgu get am abeg.

Atiku will never score up to 400k this time around in Rivers.

He had more than 70% of the vote in Rivers State.
ok.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by emmykk(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Those governors you mentioned are aggrieved for either not been picked as VP running mate or having their preferred candidates ignored by Atiku. Let me assure you that they would all eventually fall in line and work for Atiku. They can't afford to pitch their tents with the oppositions.

As for OBI and Kwakwasso alliance, it's DOA. Kwankwasso can't subsume his NNPP into LP and become a VP to OBI and vice versa. Either ways, even if the alliance sails through, it can't win the presidency in 2023. This is a fact!

Why Kwankwaso is not submissive is because he felt he will win Kano and not sure if Obi will win Anambra especially when LP chance of getting any state is not proven yet but when Wike and the governors of OYO,Abia ,Enugu and Benue approach Kwankwaso he will accept the alliance.

If that work even if LP don't win the presidency they will be the new opposition and remember that the igbo 5 states will surely go OBI and not PDP
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by emmysoftyou: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Well.. I don't have anything to say, this election will be different from other election cos APC and PDP.. This election is not between them but third party is involved..
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Freebills12: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Kingdom of lies! Mr Abubakar scored 473,971 to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress who had 150,710 votes.https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/316415-breaking-atiku-wins-rivers-as-collation-ends-in-chaos.html
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by emmysoftyou: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.
the shortest gods of mecca had spoken, he cannot be the president because of ur stupidity..
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Fiscus105(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ndibuna:

You know nothing of election winning small boy. Ọya take this ball and go play in the rain, your food will be ready before dawn so you can eat and sleep off.

U need not to reply clown in other not to pamper his ego indirectly.

An opposition candidate that neglected his biggest weaponry and want to unseat party in government.

That kid thought it is only Wike that his fighting Atiku, not knowing that several serving and ex govs are with Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by DNA4ALL(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
I don't think atiku is a good politician. You abadoned a strong man like wike and.yoire conyesting against a very strong man like tinubu. To me his vice presidency was an opportunity not of political saga city. Now,he's lost the battle even before the war. He has retired himself before the election.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Uchasa(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Tinubu will not smell even 2% of the total votes of Rivers State, so stop giving yourself high hopes!
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
jerryteez:
Wike and Faayose are about to commit political suicide......if they are wise they should support Atiku Abubakar so that when power rotate from North it will be their turn......or else supporting Tinubu will amount to political suicide hence Tinubu finish his 8years in office power goes to North again so what is the point of bragging ?? He, Wike can only benefit(become president) if Atiku/PDP wins coming election

What a sentimental, myopic and ignorant analysis. So you support a Northern Atiku ticket after another northern administration?
What are you saying, are you listening to yourself?
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Sion47: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
NEVER IN YOUR LIFETIME RATHER.

quote author=Peacemaker5128 post=114335972] never in this life[/quote]
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by prizeless(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's so unfortunate that Atiku couldn't read the writing on the wall,Wine had kept PDP when all ran away
JBriel:
What does Atiku expect. He has bashed his ego. Today all stakeholders are leaving PDP or avoiding meetings altogether. They should go and be counting Okowa's disjointed dentition angry Nonsense

Anioma betrayal
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Lacash: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
dre11:

Atiku Abubakar deployed Adamu Waziri to meet Nyesom Wike, who is on holiday in Turkey, after the governor rebuffed several attempts by the candidate to arrange a meeting between them.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/540246-exclusive-wike-shuns-atikus-emissary-in-turkey.html
He’d already knew you don’t need him, you only need his money as una think say una don see Darosha, Lolz. The man Is wise now so make una shift una face, Pikin deceiving papa #PDP grin
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by JBriel: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
prizeless:
It's so unfortunate that Atiku couldn't read the writing on the wall,Wine had kept PDP when all ran away

He will wail bitterly. He has lost not one but two bloc votes. SS. SE
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

Below would definitely be his fate in the end.

God will shock you..

Illiterate like you
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by nature40: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
ChrisP92:
Yeah. But how many governors are with Atiku and how many are with Wike? I think there's more to it from this angle sir
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by nature40: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Pandora lying Obi will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single State.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
. I hope you will stop begging for urgent N2k if this happens? cos, last time i checked, your begging lifestyle became worse since 2015, i'm sure it will become worstest (if there is a word like that) by the time you druggiee brother fraudulently wins the 2023 election.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by nature40: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Out of the PDP's 16-year reign, the north only ruled for 2 years with Ya'adua. If you add Buhari's tenure the north would have only been in power for 10 years. It's still a far cry from the South's share. Let's be sincere and jettison parochialism.

I have seen this rubbish post in more than on thread! why are you calculating the number of years ruled since PDP reign? what will happen to you if you start your arithmetic's from 1960 when Nigeria got independence (both military and civilian rule). Do you have a problem preventing you from thinking beyond 2009? please f off......
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Tareq1105: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

Have you finished?

Everywhere he had been to he kept saying from consumption to production, how? He hasn't been able to tell us how? So everything stops at rhetoric just like a philosopher that he is. It's very easy to say after all talk is cheap.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by boldtruthalways: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Stop this nonsense. In as much as PDP needs to approach the next elections as a unified entity, whoever wants to leave after all entreaties should do their worst. Atiku has all it takes to win next election with or without WiKe. Nobody is bigger than PDP. Wike is not God.
Okay oooo. No problem
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by boldtruthalways: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Have you finished?

Everywhere he had been to he kept saying from consumption to production, how? He hasn't been able to tell us how? So everything stops at rhetoric just like a philosopher that he is. It's very easy to say after all talk is cheap.
And what has APC and PDP that promised you heaven and earth achieved for Nigerians? Try another person. You can't be doing the same thing and expect a change.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by CommonSense1967: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
nature40:
. I hope you will stop begging for urgent N2k if this happens? cos, last time i checked, your begging lifestyle became worse since 2015, i'm sure it will become worstest (if there is a word like that) by the time you druggiee brother fraudulently wins the 2023 election.

This is why I always advice people like you to say NO to Mkpuru Mirri anc cannibalism because that is the only possible explanation for confusing me with one of your hungry miserable blodas that's begging for money.
Honestly speaking I can feed you and you whole clan for a whole year with just what I make in just one week. FACT.

Poverty must have brainwashed you beyond repair.
Wasting my time responding to you.
BYE.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by zigzagluv: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
You all undermine Wike, DID you read about of 15 Governor of pdp, 10 of them are with him and the larger NWC, alot is happening ,OSUN campaign , did you see any of them
OLADD:

Quote me. Atiku's train can never be derailed. Wike is only flexing mussle but he would be tamed in the long run, the same way his bobble was busted and outsmarted in the convention. He either keys into Atiku's project or becomes an orphan in Nigerian politics. Those backing him would pull him down eventually. Atiku WILL win next year election.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by zigzagluv: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
but the forgot they has power since 1960
OLADD:

Out of the PDP's 16-year reign, the north only ruled for 2 years with Ya'adua. If you add Buhari's tenure the north would have only been in power for 10 years. It's still a far cry from the South's share. Let's be sincere and jettison parochialism.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by shidof(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Been saving all the useless posts they've been making about how someone had a Pandora haircut, how someone bought a Pandora slippers, how he met and greeted people at the airport, how he flew to Egypt to understudy blablabla, how he woke up and took a dump all by himself, how he drank water by himself, how he jugged in his compound breaking a bucket of sweat, how he wore one wristwatch for fifty years, with a whole lot of inanities too numerous to mention.

Na those very threads we go use laugh them when him come a distant third in the contest.

These guys live in a parallel universe and can never see reality for what it is. cheesy

Below would definitely be his fate in the end.
na 4th jor, he would be behind Kwankaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by nosmassam(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Waste of resources
Is der no place to rest in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.