Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey (35947 Views)

Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Righthussle: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thunder fire Atiku and him emissaries.

Buhari is from the North and you want to still be president after Buhari abi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by techgen(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Atifu Bleep up and it must be treated asap by the portharcourt jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by OLADD: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire Atiku and him emissaries.

Buhari is from the North and you want to still be president after Buhari abi.

Out of the PDP's 16-year reign, the north only ruled for 2 years with Ya'adua. If you add Buhari's tenure the north would have only been in power for 10 years. It's still a far cry from the South's share. Let's be sincere and jettison parochialism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by ChrisP92(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yeah. But how many governors are with Atiku and how many are with Wike? I think there's more to it from this angle sir
OLADD:

With Wike in 2019, PDP/ATIKU only scored roughly above 473000 in 2019. Wike is overrated and he knows it. While I want him to be in Atiku's camp, he should do his worst if he refuses to be pacified.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by OLADD: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
ChrisP92:
Yeah. But how many governors are with Atiku and how many are with Wike? I think there's more to it from this angle sir

My brother, this is likely to snowball into a North vs South scenario. When the chips are down, the entire north would vote as a bloc, just mark it down. The moment it's evident Wike is playing tribal card, the Tambuwal game would come into play and Wike will still be the looser. With Okowa's factor, Southern govs would team up with Atiku and Wike may become the proverbial orphan.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Hotfreezer: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Wike is busy trying to broker the Obi/Kwankwaso merger talks.

No time for mgbati mgbati.

It’s the turn of the south.

The same Wike that went to Anambra and told them that a vote for Obi is a waste.
Be like you are naturally unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Hotfreezer: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Stop this nonsense. In as much as PDP needs to approach the next elections as a unified entity, whoever wants to leave after all entreaties should do their worst. Atiku has all it takes to win next election with or without WiKe. Nobody is bigger than PDP. Wike is not God.

Wike is not God but the day you see Wike endorse Tinubu, I don't want to hear noise from any unfortunate animal.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Hotfreezer: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

My brother, this is likely to snowball into a North vs South scenario. When the chips are down, the entire north would vote as a bloc, just mark it down. The moment it's evident Wike is playing tribal card, the Tambuwal game would come into play and Wike will still be the looser. With Okowa's factor, Southern govs would team up with Atiku and Wike may become the proverbial orphan.

Okowa is the worst possible person Atiku could have picked.
Immediately Atiku picked Okowa, Obaseki started hailing Peter Obi and Wike started showing Atiku silent treatment.
Okowa is a political liability and Atiku made a terrible choice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by juman(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Pdp is in the hand of christians, and we need a christian man as president to take care the immense insecurity but those pdp christians gave their candidacy to core north muslim man.

No be juju be that.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by AntonVince: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Make Atiku forget Rivers

Nah The Jargaban Borgu get am abeg.

Atiku will never score up to 400k this time around in Rivers.

He had more than 70% of the vote in Rivers State.

Tinubu to win Rivers?
What sort of delusion is this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by hotseat: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2022
This is the chaotic scenario created by Okowa, a certified traitor, "useful idiot", and betrayer of Southern Nigeria due to his manipulative mindset and coldblooded disposition of selfishness!

Atiku has done an incalculable damage to not just himself but the PDP as a political party in the race leading to the 2023 general elections.

The ever crafty Okowa has schemed himself into a position not meant for him and, as a result, created debilitating problems for the party.

OKOWA IS A WRONG CHOICE!

9 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by favour32(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The only little threat to Tinubu is athifku.

Once Athifku's train derail, Tinubu should prepare his speech for taking over the mantle of leadership on 29 May 2023.

Obi can never be the president of the zoo.
You dey worry for Obi matter pass Atiku.
Why are you unnaturally obsessed with Obi?
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Parachoko: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

With Wike in 2019, PDP/ATIKU only scored roughly above 473000 in 2019. Wike is overrated and he knows it. While I want him to be in Atiku's camp, he should do his worst if he refuses to be pacified.
And did you know that is more than 70% of the votes Atiku got in Rivers State? I don't see him getting up to 70% in Rivers and Cross River next year.

Atiku is also overated, he depend on PDP structure. Without the PDP, he won't get the kind of votes he get in 2019.

But, is going to be close around this time between The APC and The PDP in the South South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Advocate500: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Wike is over estimating himself, Atiku did him no wrong, if he was the one that won the party ticket, will he pick Atiku as running mate? Those that are advising him,are not doing him any good, my only problem is that, Atiku himself is not showing any commitment as someone that really deserves the ticket, look at Ekiti state election, they allow fayose who is already in Tinubu camp to dictate for PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Niorte: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku cannot be president. He just likes making grave mistakes.

Same Atiku has been moving from party to party. Now you have the opportunity to win in PDP... Instead of you to support the committee's decision or tell them you would want to pick your VP yourself.

You allowed them to do the thorough job, they spent their time and they recommended WIKE to you.

Only for you to REJECT their recommendation. Is that not foolishness and being autocratic?

Now you are begging to reconcile with the one you REJECTED.

WIKE will be a BIGGER fool to still support ATIKU after being ridiculed as someone who does not possess the quality needed for a VP position.

WIKE, your best bet is to join Tinubu in his quest.

He knows how to reward performance and excellence.

Peter Obi supporter may not like this

But it is what it is.

Tinubu is a generous man, right from the days of NADECO.

He that watereth, himself also shall be watered.

Tinubu has watered so many politicians and ordinary Nigerians, and this is a pay back time.

Forget it, let no man blackmail you into supporting their candidate.

This is democracy and everyone is entitled and right to support who they believe in.

It is only a fool and autocratic person without the sense of democracy will abuse and insult others for not supporting their preferred candidate.

You are entitled to support ATIKU
You are entitled to support Peter Obi
You are entitled to support Tinubu

This is democracy.

May the most loved, most experienced and most competent candidate WIN

PS:MORALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ABILITY

BARACK OBAMA IS KNOWN TO BE A SATANIST BUT THAT DID NOT STOP HIM FROM PERFORMING.

While Tinubu may be regretting of his past dealings and finding ways to reconcile as he is getting older which comes with wisdom, he is still very much competent and has been involved in developmental projects than any of the other aspirants.

Tinubu is the most experienced. He left Government since 2007 but Government did not leave him.. he keeps adding value to national development and progress. Others left Government and we didn't hear any major contribution from them until now.

Tinubu has many top professionals in his team

One man cannot lead a nation, it is a team work. Tinubu has the team comprising each region in Nigeria. He was a cosmopolitan governor unlike people who governor an indigenous people.

If you can survive in Lagos, you can survive anywhere in Nigeria.

If you can govern Lagos, you can govern Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by obembet(f): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
Wike means business with Atiku..

But truth be told, Atiku never did any wrong to Wike or?

I think he should have carry the guy along... And beside, wike don't really have problem with Atiku but PDP generally..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by jamesversion: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
Wike means business with Atiku..

But truth be told, Atiku never did any wrong to Wike or?

Wike is not obligated to support him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by OLADD: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Okowa is the worst possible person Atiku could have picked.
Immediately Atiku picked Okowa, Obaseki started hailing Peter Obi and Wike started showing Atiku silent treatment.
Okowa is a political liability and Atiku made a terrible choice.

How is Okowa the worst person as VP candidate? Politics is not about noise and brigandage but meticulous calculations and sound negotiations. Obaseki and co are pained because Atiku didn't look in their direction when choosing his running mate. Do you know how Wike disparaged the same Obaseki when he was campaigning for the PDP ticket? Wike and his South south cohort's will be the loosers eventually.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Factcheck0001: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Till date, I honestly do not understand how an experienced politician like HE Atiku can underestimate HE Wike to the extent of rushing to take a somewhat colourless HE Okowa as his VP choice.

Now he is running from pillar to post, abandoned by those who told him that they can take care of Wike.

He is yet to start campaign yet was elected weeks before Asiwaju Tinubu whose campaign is going on 24/7.

If I were Atiku, I will take Wike at least on the account of party supremacy since Wike is the choice of the psrty like him.
has it been atiku picked wike tinubu n peter obi will b past tense by now
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Factcheck0001: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
OLADD:

Stop this nonsense. In as much as PDP needs to approach the next elections as a unified entity, whoever wants to leave after all entreaties should do their worst. Atiku has all it takes to win next election with or without WiKe. Nobody is bigger than PDP. Wike is not God.
this was the same thing bamanga tukur told Jonathan that made him lose all his allies n I believe u know Jonathan story

4 Likes

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku should divide his 11.5 million votes by 3, that’s what he will score in the upcoming election.

With an Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso under one PDP umbrella, the elections would already have been won.

Man has been jinxed never to be President of Nigeria.

With Atiku out of the way, Peter Obi is already the next President, the dying fraudster is not worthy of mention.

This is game of interest.

Wike is good for many other position
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by BabaOfLagos: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't like to comment on politics because normally it's a dirty game, the fight today The dine tomorrow.
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by kingamaa(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Things fall apart
And the centre cannot hold
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by watersideboys: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Obi 4 life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by CheapHomes1: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:
What does Atiku expect. He has bashed his ego. Today all stakeholders are leaving PDP or avoiding meetings altogether. They should go and be counting Okowa's disjointed dention angry Nonsense

Who are the all stakeholders that are leaving PDP?

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
The reason why wike is so important to both APC and pdp is because of the rivers state oil money he will use to sponsor either of the party and get a juicy appointment after either of them wins.
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by CommonSense1967: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku should divide his 11.5 million votes by 3, that’s what he will score in the upcoming election.

With an Atiku, Wike, Obi and Kwankwaso under one PDP umbrella, the elections would already have been won.

Man has been jinxed never to be President of Nigeria.

With Atiku out of the way, Peter Obi is already the next President, the dying fraudster is not worthy of mention.
Pandora lying Obi will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single State.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by Juanmike(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:
What does Atiku expect. He has bashed his ego. Today all stakeholders are leaving PDP or avoiding meetings altogether. They should go and be counting Okowa's disjointed dention angry Nonsense
, Dentition*
Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by bluefilm: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:

In my own opinion, Okowa does not have any political Weight.

Only God in heaven knows why Atiku picked him.

But anyway sha, that is completely their own business

As for me and my entire family, we have chosen to remain OBI-dient until the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey by fineboynl(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's turn if the south.

The election is between tinubu and obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.