Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (23574 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Saketaa: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Okay not like it sure.

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Troublemaker111: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
See your useless analysis. embarassed I'm yoruba man , let tell ourselves the reality. Atiku will win northeast . Adamawa state is a sure thing. Binani can't defeat Fintiri based on his performance.
Borno , Yobe always go for Apc but i.see pdp taking Yobe this time. Apc might still retain Borno but will be close infact you won't see that volume of vote coming from their again . Northeast felt it their time to be president. Ask your self why Tinubu is scheming for Zulum/Shetima. He is aware of northeast ambition .

Northwest will be shared with states like Kano , Jigawa going for NNPP.But don't trust north ooo, Kwankwaso might stepdown for Atiku before the election . Apc will retain states like Kaduna but will be very close, Kebbi might go pdp, that govenor don spoil market for Apc . Apc to retain katsina too

akanbiaa:
Even Adamawa State full support is not guaranteed for him with Aisha Binani running for Governor and the former Governor Bindow and First EFCC Chairman Ribadu and many others all supporting her and don't forget to the Binani family money means nothing. The North generally will vote for the person that will have their interest the most and they discovered that its not by tribalism that hunger and lack will be dealt with. My Predication is even if Atiku wins Adamawa State the APC Female Governor Aisha Binani will win Governorship and in the North East the one state Atiku is guaranteed of winning is only Taraba State, Adamawa is 50/50 , while Bauchi, Gombe , Yobe and Bornu will be APC victory. In General APC will most likely win North East , South West, North West, and in North Central Win Kogi, Kwara,Niger And Nasarawa, while they will loose South East and for South South it is either they slightly loose or slightly win.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Basic123: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Something tells me the hardest task for tinubu was winning the primaries.that man has set everything in place,he will rubbish atiku.
I tell you.

If you know how many highly powerful music videos cover for rarara song for Tinubu they have released in far North?...I have never seen one from Atiku.The man is very smart. He invested in North both monetarily and politically

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

This is the best prediction.are you from adamawa
Lol you mean the prediction that suits your fancy.Imagine someone saying Adamawa where Atiku defeated almighty Buhari in 2019 is 50-50

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Basic123: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Troublemaker111:
See your useless analysis. embarassed I'm yoruba man , let tell ourselves the reality. Atiku will win northeast . Adamawa state is a sure thing. Binani can't defeat Fintiri based on his performance.
Borno , Yobe always go for Apc but i.see pdp taking Yobe this time. Apc might still retain Borno but will be close infact you won't see that volume of vote coming from their again . Northeast felt it their time to be president. Ask your self why Tinubu is scheming for Zulum/Shetima. He is aware of northeast ambition .

Northwest will be shared with states like Kano , Jigawa going for NNPP.But don't trust north ooo, Kwankwaso might stepdown for Atiku before the election . Apc will retain states like Kaduna but will be very close, Kebbi might go pdp, that govenor don spoil market for Apc . Apc to retain katsina too

Number one ,you are not yoruba.if you are yoruba you will not have to state it.
Number two,I have heard you.lets wait till after the election. I WILL COME BACK HERE.cheesy
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Basic123:
I tell you!
I was just laughing at their foolery

Year after year,they make the same emotion driven predictions
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Basic123:

I tell you.

If you know how many highly powerful music videos cover for rarara song for Tinubu they have released in far North?...I have never seen one from Atiku.The man is very smart. He invested in North both monetarily and politically
Abeggi stop lying.I have watched Atiku's campaign videos here on Nairaland
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you mean the prediction that suits your fancy.Imagine someone saying Adamawa where Atiku defeated almighty Buhari in 2019 is 50-50

I have never said tinubu will win Adamawa.it is not possible but fintiri will lose.Adamawa bar 2015 has not been easy for buhari,even atiku self
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Oplomo: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:
You guys joke a lot.
Who is Peter Obi outside Social media and outside the Youths who don't even have PVC? grin

Do we both agree with the article that Atiku will take northern votes while Tinubu will be flogged in the North, SE and SS? grin grin
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Troublemaker111: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omo Oodua nimi tokàtokàn undecided Anything else grin
Basic123:

Number one ,you are not yoruba.if you are yoruba you will not have to state it.
Number two,I have heard you.lets wait till after the election. I WILL COME BACK HERE.cheesy
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Bizibi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
It is not as easy as it is ...the margins will be so close!!!! In Next year elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aariwa(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wonder oo. It was cos obi was running with him in 2019 that he was able to garner so much votes. How many pdp states in the north remained in 2019? Even in pdp states, they still voted buhari but retained their pdp governors
Exactly. A lot of these guys came with rubbish theories they can’t substantiate but let us look at the voting pattern of the north.In 2011 Jonathan won north because they saw him as a credible candidate.In 2015 buhari won because he was a better candidate.In 2019 Atiku got a lot of votes from north because they believe he was better than buhari based on how his vice Obi was projecting him and he was given a brand name atikulate (same way the movement Obi as obidient) .Based on how how Nigeria is today, Obi is the most credible of the candidates.A lot of them who have heard his messages have started rooting for him already based on what I see , a lot lean towards him as against the other two but still suspicious waiting for anything that may fault their belief in him before Election Day

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Oplomo: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Tinubu may inherit Atikwu's South East support.

There you have it guys. See how easy it is to sound stupid? smiley

Your Tinubu is only sure of yoruba muslim bloc votes and no where else. You can fantasize but even PO will trounce Tinubu in Benue where you claim to hail from. Go figure. grin grin
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Troublemaker111: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
How will Fintiri lose Adamawa grin someone seen as the best governor in that state . Atiku will win Landslide in Adamawa even against Buhari he still manage to win. Another thing against Tinubu is choice of running mates this will play a huge role in states where there are large percentage of Christians. Hope baba will get it right in few days.

garfield1:

I have never said tinubu will win Adamawa.it is not possible but fintiri will lose.Adamawa bar 2015 has not been easy for buhari,even atiku self
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by zionstaar75: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
As many northern APC members plan to work for Atiku just as PDP northern members voted Buhari in 2015

Another respondent, Mr. Alex Kwapnoe said, “due to religious bigotry, I see Atiku getting some support from the north. But there will be resistance from Kano, Borno, Yobe, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, Kwara and Zamfara in an attempt to safeguard their influence in such states.”

To Mr Stephen Musa, “Politics, especially in Nigeria is unpredictable. Even though the event in 2015 is different from today, anything can happen. However, I doubt if Atiku will enjoy the same patronage Buhari had. Remember, the APC governors were unanimous in their decision on power shift during the primaries which produced Tinubu.

“My view is that Atiku may not enjoy the support of some APC governors, but may end up losing the support of his PDP governors if the party fails to resolve the internal crises which emerged after the primaries. The southern governors, and indeed their supporters are not happy with the outcome of the primaries, which produced a Northern candidate. Then there is the issue of the choice of the vice-presidential candidate, which some of the governors, even from the North, are unhappy about. One thing is clear, 2023 will definitely be dicey.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-presidency-atiku-may-inherit-buharis-northern-support/
the guy atiku or which one?they don't see him as one of them,he's a dandawodu
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
emmykk:

I m from delta and I hate when people lie.

Peter obi never took his campaign to Adamawa when he obi was campaigning to be president through PDP primary.

Peter obi congratulate Atiku when he won PDP ticket

He peter obi was a form VP to Atiku presidential tickets
Impressive
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by InoGetJoy: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

You will write anything just to justify your wishes, won't you?

In 2015, a large number of PDP governors from the north defected to Apc and made sure PDP was buried in the North.

Get your facts straight.

You are the only one being honest with your brothers from the East.

Even the stakeholders are divided between Tinubu and Atiku.
His point is that the reason APC won in 2015 is because a northerner, Buhari was on the ballot against a southerner, GEJ.
Same thing is playing out now. I don't know what makes you think the North will vote for a southerner. They've never done that before, why do you think they'll start with Tinubu?
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
aariwa:
Exactly. A lot of these guys came with rubbish theories they can’t substantiate but let us look at the voting pattern of the north.In 2011 Jonathan won north because they saw him as a credible candidate.In 2015 buhari won because he was a better candidate.In 2019 Atiku got a lot of votes from north because they believe he was better than buhari based on how his vice Obi was projecting him and he was given a brand name atikulate (same way the movement Obi as obidient) .Based on how how Nigeria is today, Obi is the most credible of the candidates.A lot of them who have heard his messages have started rooting for him already based on what I see , a lot lean towards him as against the other two but still suspicious waiting for anything that may fault their belief in him before Election Day
Jonathan never won North in 2011.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
aariwa:
Jonathan never won North in 2011.I remember southerners were killed all across the North after Buhari lost
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by akanbiaa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

This is the best prediction.are you from adamawa
Spent my childhood and part of Adulthood there and still in touch with the politicking.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by captianfreeman(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku will no longer be a cameroonian!
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by BJanta: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
You're an Iboman, so your analysis carries nether weight no credibility, because anything that appears to be against Tinubu will be your pleasure. You said more than this before the primaries with your cruelly envious analysis. But we all know what the results are. What you Ibos don't know is that you come from a region that has never produced a president, so you CANNOT understand the dynamics. You think that election at the national level are won by propaganda and sentiments. It's won by primordial loyalty, money and robust structure and strategies. Instead for Obi to start building strategies, he is foolishly sponsoring fake public support here and there. The Ibos have not learnt anything from the just concluded primaries at all. Your eyes go soon clear.and ask Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He has already inherited it

Same Fulani agenda
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
akanbiaa:
Spent my childhood and part of Adulthood there and still in touch with the politicking.

Who are the binani family? What about the ribadus
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Troublemaker111:
How will Fintiri lose Adamawa grin someone seen as the best governor in that state . Atiku will win Landslide in Adamawa even against Buhari he still manage to win. Another thing against Tinubu is choice of running mates this will play a huge role in states where there are large percentage of Christians. Hope baba will get it right in few days.

Many of those Christians in Adamawa won't vote for him
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Jonathan never won North in 2011.I remember southerners were killed all across the North after Buhari lost

Gej got 40%
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
InoGetJoy:

His point is that the reason APC won in 2015 is because a northerner, Buhari was on the ballot against a southerner, GEJ.
Same thing is playing out now. I don't know what makes you think the North will vote for a southerner. They've never done that before, why do you think they'll start with Tinubu?

Oga,they voted buhari because he is an Islamic fanatic.atiku is not
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Abeggi stop lying.I have watched Atiku's campaign videos here on Nairaland

You are a closet atiku fan
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Gej got 40%
Oga not true
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

You are a closet atiku fan
You can believe anything you like
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Troublemaker111:

PDP can never win yobe.who do they have they.they will likely lose gombe and bauchi...in 2019,kwankwaso worked for atiku.how did it result in? Jigawa will go apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval / ''FFK Kept In An Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.