Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (24025 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by DOTian: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Nigerians especially southern people are easily deceive by their media propaganda.. as long as it in print ..

Kebbi jigawa sokoto katsina zamfara( for the first time ) is going PDP

Apc will lose in Niger state , katsina state , Jigawa state

If elections is contested today... I mean right now

Funny enough is that Apc has lose taste in Northwest.. which happen to be Cpc strongbase..

Northeast is PDP in and out at federal .. other parties can share in state ...

Is not about article.. is what is on ground like this

Weeks to come .. Apc and Obi dem will keep looking for that Northern Vice .. Muslim oh .. Christians oh.. right now we care less...
Let them get the vice that will give them Northern vote

If it easy...

And for those calling Kwankwanso.. walahi fa.. you need to vist the northwest and see aside Kano state and Kano city... Kwankwanso is just a media creation

Who know Kwankwanso for Northwest?

South can never understand the politics of the north with their jargons articles and assumption

South is already divided .. reason why major stakeholders of Pdp ain’t worry about media creation of Wike ..

Politics is not on social media.. how many humans Dey Nairaland ... and how many are active users .. getting 1K likes changes nothing in reality

I believe reality

Power to the people
North 2033

More trashy noise as usual..
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by akanbiaa(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2022
garfield1:

Who are the binani family? What about the ribadus
The Binani's are wealthier than the Ribadu's but to a certain level the Ribadus are more influential.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
akanbiaa:
The Binani's are wealthier than the Ribadu's but to a certain level the Ribadus are more influential.

Are there fulanis
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by akanbiaa(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by akanbiaa(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
garfield1:

Can she win
She is the favorite , even though Fintiri is trying his bit but she has gained more ground over the years from house of reps to senator she very strong grass root support, and she is not like the average politician that wants power to abuse it ,she got her's to make positive impact which she had been doing even before she started politics , they own the biggest printing press in Nigeria and her husband is a highly respected Pure Fulani Man, and a Professor of repute.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by AntonVince: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Penguin2:

The north don’t even like Buhari again.

His influence has waned dangerously.

And trust me when I tell you that the north hates Tinubu.

The few northerners rooting for Tinubu are largely religion extremists.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by donbrowser(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2022
aariwa:
bookmark this post core north will vote for a good man from the three contestants.The north is grossly misunderstood by a lot of people in the south.Just be honest and a good candidate and the north would not mind where you come from.Azikiwe was more loved in north than east because he talked good about Nigeria and they saw him as a good man.The have started seeing Obi as a good man, that’s how they make their choice not wealth or political influence.Forget what you hear from their politicians Let me give you an example of reality In 2007 when Atiku decamped to ACN from PDP to contest presidential elections.We campaigned for him and we wore a buba with his face, name and logo on it .When we met their prominent we were well received and respected based on that but when we met the ordinary people the ones that vote in elections we were met with contempt .I don’t hear Hausa but the little I understand from corper days are “babu..baba no good..na barawo..” a suya man even refused to sell us suya in Abuja because of wearing Atiku cloth.The votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of his vice Obi.The man that could have easily won was Osibanjo because north love but his exit now created room for Obi.North vote for good candidates more unlike south

See what you wrote about the good man grin

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by FreeStuffsNG: 1:33am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
then you are obviously an absent minded slowpoke to have quoted me and made no single point.I don’t blame you though but the idiots that gave birth to you and couldn’t teach you the right thing
Seun mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) / English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano / Buhari Garners 40,000 Followers On Twitter In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.