Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (23606 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You can believe anything you like

You support obi in one breathe and defend atiku in another breathe
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga not true

Gej got 7.5 mil,buhari got 10.5 mil.calctlate the percentage son.you PDP fans are bad at figures and history
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,they voted buhari because he is an Islamic fanatic.atiku is not
grin grin grin
So you finally agreed Buhari is a fanatic.Anyway they have another fanatic (Kwankwaso) to vote for
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Gej got 7.5 mil,buhari got 10.5 mil.calctlate the percentage son.you PDP fans are bad at figures and history
GEJ lost woefully in the NW/NE
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aariwa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Jonathan never won North in 2011.I remember southerners were killed all across the North after Buhari lost
Supporters of CPC presidential candidate buhari killed people including corpers because after the announcement of results it wasn’t in his favor so he incited supporters just like trump did in last US elections but everybody knew jega conducted the election free and fair and Jonathan won him in his own northwest Buhari is the only person that criticized the 2011 conducted by jega because tinubu accepted the results
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by shegz24(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
NW will be shared among Tinubu,Atiku,Kwankwaso

NE will be for Atiku

SE and SS(minority) will be shared between Atiku n Obi

SW will be for Tinubu

NC will be the decider- half of them are Yoruba-linked e.g Kwara,Kogi,Taraba so that is advantage Tinubu.
Being the Incumbent party may help get Abuja.

As it stands Tinubu will win by total votes but not simple majority.

Hence, Tinubu's preference for running mate may greatly determine if he gets simple majority.

Atiku needs to first find a way to get back the SE votes he had in 2019.
Then he needs to infiltrate the Northern bloc in APC and get them on his side lowkey.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

You support obi in one breathe and defend atiku in another breathe
I am only telling you facts.Atiku will definitely win the NE/NW.Tinubu has the SW.Obi has the SS/SE/NC.

I still see Obi emerging winner with Atiku as first runner up
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
shegz24:
NW will be shared among Tinubu,Atiku,Kwankwaso

NE will be for Atiku

SE and SS(minority) will be shared between Atiku n Obi

SW will be for Tinubu

NC will be the decider- half of them are Yoruba-linked e.g Kwara,Kogi,Taraba so that is advantage Tinubu.
Being the Incumbent party may help get Abuja.

As it stands Tinubu will win by total votes but not simple majority.

Hence, Tinubu's preference for running mate may greatly determine if he gets simple majority.

Atiku needs to first find a way to get back the SE votes he had in 2019.
Then he needs to infiltrate the Northern bloc in APC and get them on his side lowkey.

There are no yorubas in Taraba.Only 30% of Kogi The only predominantly Yoruba state there is Kwara and that is the only state outside the SW Tinubu could win.

Tinubu would not make first runner up with only votes from the SW and Kwara state please quit dreaming.

There is nothing to share in the NW.Atiku would win there though might lose Kano or jigawa to Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aujile(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Splitmind:
We in the North will never go back to PDP, we are enjoying under President Buhari and want to continue his legacy.
This one na confirmed Yoruba
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by yemi1504: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
This one is far from reality lipsrsealed undecided...VOTE ATIKU COME 2023

Abi. Our incoming President by God's Grace AMEN.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by nnewsnjobs: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
The truth is that the odd favours Atiku to win 2023 presidential election more than Tinubu and Obi.

Atiku is currently sure of winning NE and SS winning margin will be fairly wide.

Atiku will get good vote from SE, and will come second in SE because Obi may win there, winning margin will be very close.

NW will be share between Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu. Not yet sure who will be the winner but the winning margin will be very close.

NC will also be shared between Atiku and Tinubu, not yet sure who will emerge winner but the winning margin will be very close.

Tinubu will win SW and Atiku will come second, winning margin will be much wider.

Except something strange happened that will change the current situation on ground, or APC have perfected serious rigging mechanism to rig the election for Tinubu, else Atiku will win in 2023.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

GEJ lost woefully in the NW/NE

No.gej got 5.5 million in the nw/ne against 9 million by buhari in 2011.that's about 40%.atiku got 3.3 million.you see,gej did better than atiku.atiku is a weakling,very useless
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin
So you finally agreed Buhari is a fanatic.Anyway they have another fanatic (Kwankwaso) to vote for

Good.you now get me.they dont like atiku and will never.in the absence of a fanatic,they support another fanatic...unfortunately, kwankwaso is not as popular as buhari and is mostly popular in the nw.after kwankwaso,they love apc
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I am only telling you facts.Atiku will definitely win the NE/NW.Tinubu has the SW.Obi has the SS/SE/NC.

Oga,support obi and leave atiku.a reasonable southerner will not support any northerner...atiku is not popular,I dont know how else to tell you.even gej defeated buhari in the nc,atiku can't.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by alibest: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Jennifer663 post=114342202]Who is Atiku when Peter Obi is Talking na wao dis una obidemics is makin some people goin insane o hw can u compare obi to atiku
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aariwa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

bookmark this post core north will vote for a good man from the three contestants.The north is grossly misunderstood by a lot of people in the south.Just be honest and a good candidate and the north would not mind where you come from.Azikiwe was more loved in north than east because he talked good about Nigeria and they saw him as a good man.The have started seeing Obi as a good man, that’s how they make their choice not wealth or political influence.Forget what you hear from their politicians Let me give you an example of reality In 2007 when Atiku decamped to ACN from PDP to contest presidential elections.We campaigned for him and we wore a buba with his face, name and logo on it .When we met their prominent we were well received and respected based on that but when we met the ordinary people the ones that vote in elections we were met with contempt .I don’t hear Hausa but the little I understand from corper days are “babu..baba no good..na barawo..” a suya man even refused to sell us suya in Abuja because of wearing Atiku cloth.The votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of his vice Obi.The man that could have easily won was Osibanjo because north love but his exit now created room for Obi.North vote for good candidates more unlike south

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Proudlyomonna: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
adioolayi:
The writer simply ignore Kwankwaso's movement to suit his narratives..

The truth on card right now is...The North is also divided...

Atiku ..no doubt will win the North East and North West....The issue is, by how many margin Because that vote will be shared with NNPP, APC and LP in that Order..

The battle comes to North Central:

Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau.

This will be the swing States ...

LP will win SE comfortably
APC will win SW comfortably

SS states will depend on some political events leading to the Election...it will most likely be shared with slight margins....but Delta is going to PDP because of the VP also with a slight margin.

2023 elections will be a very close contests, no doubt...but anyone that can win his own region with a wide margin wins this election

Bro comot Apc from the calculation of the North.
Sai baba was what they wanted and they got him.
Don't you have Northerners around you,try mentioning tinubu to them and see their reaction.
You can preach Obi to the Northerners but you can't preach Tinubu to them.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Not may

Done
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by whirlout: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
i tell you bro

Buhari cult followers are the fanatical that kept voting him for his ethnicity and religion regardless of which party

So party would not stop them from voting by ethnicity and religion

I had a write up on this the other. Buharis agenda is his ethnicity frst and his religion second. Happens that both go hand in hand. He is probably low key mobilizing his cult to vote for Atiku over Tinubu already. The guy is a total bigot and his islamization agenda is real contrary to what people may think.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aujile(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
aariwa:
bookmark this post core north will vote for a good man from the three contestants.The north is grossly misunderstood by a lot of people in the south.Just be honest and a good candidate and the north would not mind where you come from.Azikiwe was more loved in north than east because he talked good about Nigeria and they saw him as a good man.The have started seeing Obi as a good man, that’s how they make their choice not wealth or political influence.Forget what you hear from their politicians Let me give you an example of reality In 2007 when Atiku decamped to ACN from PDP to contest presidential elections.We campaigned for him and we wore a buba with his face, name and logo on it .When we met their prominent we were well received and respected based on that but when we met the ordinary people the ones that vote in elections we were met with contempt .I don’t hear Hausa but the little I understand from corper days are “babu..baba no good..na barawo..” a suya man even refused to sell us suya in Abuja because of wearing Atiku cloth.The votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of his vice Obi.The man that could have easily won was Osibanjo because north love but his exit now created room for Obi.North vote for good candidates more unlike south
See how nice you painted them bros...you are very far from reality.
The North prefers their own that is thief than another tribe/religion that is a saint...know this and know peace
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

No.gej got 5.5 million in the nw/ne against 9 million by buhari in 2011.that's about 40%.atiku got 3.3 million.you see,gej did better than atiku.atiku is a weakling,very useless
Even if Tinubu loses by this same margin,he will still not be president
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Truthisunique2: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
whirlout:

I had a write up on this the other. Buharis agenda is his ethnicity frst and his religion second. Happens that both go hand in hand. He is probably low key mobilizing his cult to vote for Atiku over Tinubu already. The guy is a total bigot and his islamization agenda is real contrary to what people may think.
A man that voted a Fulani Chad man in the UN Against a Nigerian for a Nigerian zoned post

Won't see any big deal supporting a Fulani Muslim Nigerian over his party member
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Even if Tinubu loses by this same margin,he will still not be president

Highest tinubu will lose in north is one million
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by aujile(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
whirlout:

BAT followers won't like to hear this but it's the absolute fact.
But because of the revolution that is coming, those plans will be overturned
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,support obi and leave atiku.a reasonable southerner will not support any northerner...atiku is not popular,I dont know how else to tell you.even gej defeated buhari in the nc,atiku can't.
I am supporting Obi,it still does not stop me from doing a dispassionate analysis.

Do you think because you say Tinubu will win Kano or Kaduna will influence the eventual outcome of the results there?

Even if I become like you and say Obi will win NW/NE how exactly does that help Obi?
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Highest tinubu will lose in north is one million
If he loses by 1million in the North, Peter Obi will be president
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If he loses by 1million in the North, Peter Obi will be president

As far as he polls more than obi and atiku,he wins.I an ok with obi presidency unlike you.I hardly attack obi,I am just showing you that atiku is out.do you know that under acn in 2011,ribadu polled 2.3 million which is more than what atiku got in 2007!
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by garfield1: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I am supporting Obi,it still does not stop me from doing a dispassionate analysis.

Do you think because you say Tinubu will win Kano or Kaduna will influence the eventual outcome of the results there?

Even if I become like you and say Obi will win NW/NE how exactly does that help Obi?

Have you seen me say tinubu will win in se/ss? I only point to where apc is strong and PDP is weak.tinubu will likely not win kano but he has people there that will fight for votes for him unlike atiku and obi
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Risentouch(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Nigerians especially southern people are easily deceive by their media propaganda.. as long as it in print ..

Kebbi jigawa sokoto katsina zamfara( for the first time ) is going PDP

Apc will lose in Niger state , katsina state , Jigawa state

If elections is contested today... I mean right now

Funny enough is that Apc has lose taste in Northwest.. which happen to be Cpc strongbase..

Northeast is PDP in and out at federal .. other parties can share in state ...

Is not about article.. is what is on ground like this

Weeks to come .. Apc and Obi dem will keep looking for that Northern Vice .. Muslim oh .. Christians oh.. right now we care less...
Let them get the vice that will give them Northern vote

If it easy...

And for those calling Kwankwanso.. walahi fa.. you need to vist the northwest and see aside Kano state and Kano city... Kwankwanso is just a media creation

Who know Kwankwanso for Northwest?

South can never understand the politics of the north with their jargons articles and assumption

South is already divided .. reason why major stakeholders of Pdp ain’t worry about media creation of Wike ..

Politics is not on social media.. how many humans Dey Nairaland ... and how many are active users .. getting 1K likes changes nothing in reality

I believe reality

Power to the people
North 2033

I see you have changed your wailing language. It's no more; Why did Peter Obi leave PDP?

Let us see how far your PDP can do without the southern support. Anyway Ortom said he is on hibernation at the moment.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by SlavaUkraini: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Nigerians especially southern people are easily deceive by their media propaganda.. as long as it in print ..

Kebbi jigawa sokoto katsina zamfara( for the first time ) is going PDP

Apc will lose in Niger state , katsina state , Jigawa state

If elections is contested today... I mean right now

Funny enough is that Apc has lose taste in Northwest.. which happen to be Cpc strongbase..

Northeast is PDP in and out at federal .. other parties can share in state ...

Is not about article.. is what is on ground like this

Weeks to come .. Apc and Obi dem will keep looking for that Northern Vice .. Muslim oh .. Christians oh.. right now we care less...
Let them get the vice that will give them Northern vote

If it easy...

And for those calling Kwankwanso.. walahi fa.. you need to vist the northwest and see aside Kano state and Kano city... Kwankwanso is just a media creation

Who know Kwankwanso for Northwest?

South can never understand the politics of the north with their jargons articles and assumption

South is already divided .. reason why major stakeholders of Pdp ain’t worry about media creation of Wike ..

Politics is not on social media.. how many humans Dey Nairaland ... and how many are active users .. getting 1K likes changes nothing in reality

I believe reality

Power to the people
North 2033

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Troublemaker111: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dey there dey talk rubbish. You don't know northerners, Atiku contested against Buhari . Yobe might go pdp , even Tinubu tv(TVC) . PDP can never lose Gombe and Bauchi . Especially the latter it well secured for pdp. attest to that
garfield1:

PDP can never win yobe.who do they have they.they will likely lose gombe and bauchi...in 2019,kwankwaso worked for atiku.how did it result in? Jigawa will go apc.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Troublemaker111: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
But they will vote Muslim-Muslim ticket abi undecided oponu Omo grin
garfield1:

Many of those Christians in Adamawa won't vote for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.